Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Community Servers

Post New Thread Reply   

bibu
Veteran Member
Old 08-31-2022 , 05:25   Community Servers
Reply With Quote #1

I was for a few years gone from the forums aswell as in gaming. I used to play CS 1.6 and sometimes DoD in the past. And on both of them I used to play on different community servers, with sometimes modded and sometimes unmodded versions of the game.

The reason why I have created this topic is, I just can't find any quality servers on both games. They're either packed with bots, sometimes non-steamers or it's too much modded with me with all the VIP things or the server just doesn't have a stable community.

I know advertisement is not allowed here, so if anyone knows a good place, feel free to send me a PM. But that's not the main reason I'm posting here. I wanted to see, if there is anyone out there, of having identical thoughts of getting a proper gaming server. I know, both of the games seem pretty idle for now, but who knows?

Another thing I was gonna ask, especially the forum moderators. Would it be somehow possible, to create as AlliedModders community official servers? I don't recall that such thing ever existed in the past and wanted to know if such possibility would be possible.

I'm looking forward to all the interest and reply out there.
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 08-31-2022 , 11:00   Re: Community Servers
Reply With Quote #2

I'm still running some CS1.6 servers. 5 to be exact. I'm running them with some of my old clan members, which still love to play the game now and then. But we are only 5, so we also have bots on the servers, because, well, with only 5 players....
We run no high modded servers, except one gungame and a WC3:FT server. No VIP BS or something like that.
You can find them on my website linked in my profile if you want, or, 2 of them, in my signature. If you see some of us on them, feel free to join.
Mostly around 7 pm GMT+2

Last edited by Mordekay; 08-31-2022 at 11:01.
Natsheh
Veteran Member
Old 01-30-2023 , 08:26   Re: Community Servers
Reply With Quote #3

Well It depends on what is the gameplay you're seeking for...

For examples classic gameplay where only cs 1.6 with no mods just ct vs t

Or a zombie server or zombie escape and whatsoever

Or a jailbreak gameplay, or gungame and other mods
@VIP System 100% done !

Send a message via MSN to Natsheh Send a message via Skype™ to Natsheh
Hedgehog Fog
Old 01-30-2023 , 10:34   Re: Community Servers
Reply With Quote #4

I'm hosting a multi-mod server with my mods, and also with a few unique mods from different developers. Also continue making mods from my server, which is currently not released publicly, but probably will be released in the future. I've also developed a web application players can use to manage their accounts (some stats, customization).

Currently, my server has these mods:
  • ❄️ Snow Wars
  • 🎃 Halloween Mod
  • 🧟 Zombie Panic
  • 🚗 Bumper Cars
  • 🪴 Flowers*
  • 🔪 Murder*
  • 💣 Bomberman**
  • 🦘 Kreedz**
  • 🚦 Traffic Light**
  • 🏏 Bate Loco**
  • ☣️ Biohazard** (Classic version)
  • 🔫 Classic**

* - Mods that I completely rewrote from scratch, the gameplay is different from the original.
** - Mods from other developers.

❄️ CS Snow Wars - Mod based on snowballs fights
🧟 CS Zombie Panic - A port of HL Zombie Panic!
🎃 CS Halloween Mod - Completely new gamemode for Halloween Holidays
📦 AMXXPack - CLI and build system for amxx projects
🔧 Custom Entities API - API to register custom entities

Last edited by Hedgehog Fog; 01-30-2023 at 10:39.
IC3k1ng
Old 03-23-2023 , 00:41   Re: Community Servers
Reply With Quote #5

I run a "Volleyball mod" server, which i found it looking at the most old pages from this forum because i was bored. Then i think that it could have potential to get back again, so i created a server, added the mod with other plugins and invited some players. Now they like it and then they play it sometimes.

It doesn't have any VIP System, and then i just use a knife model menu with a xp system (not added for now) to integrate it to make the players unlock some new hands textures (from the mod knife files) and make it more fun. Everything goes to OciXCrom, because i most use his plugins for my servers.