excision, 12th planet, and caspa are my favs
nd i also like Pendulum nd Chase & Status from your list

and this song is nasty... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ERMFgxAh3o

btw. I like flame wars ;]
fezh
Veteran Member
Old 07-22-2010 , 17:03   Re: DnB music?
Reply With Quote #12

I don't like DnB so much, but I think it's not the worst kind of music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUCWuBkgDv0
Veteran Member
Old 07-22-2010 , 17:09   Re: DnB music?
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezh View Post
I don't like DnB so much, but I think it's not the worst kind of music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUCWuBkgDv0
I do not think that what you have posted is D&B, however I can be wrong.

Back, will come around when I have time.
fezh
Veteran Member
Old 07-22-2010 , 17:44   Re: DnB music?
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ot_207 View Post
I do not think that what you have posted is D&B, however I can be wrong.
It's called "cumbia". It hasn't to do with DnB.
[b]MOAR CANDY[/b]
Old 07-22-2010 , 18:19   Re: DnB music?
Reply With Quote #15

I am mostly a hardstyle guy. That DnB doesn't really seem to get me, its too soft, too slow, and too boring.

Trance/Tecnno/Hardstyle/Rave/a bit of rock/just anything which has a small sense of a real beat.
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 07-22-2010 , 18:50   Re: DnB music?
Reply With Quote #16

I don't mind any type of music. One thing I totally hate is metal. D&B isn't interesting to me since their are no lyrics in most cases and repetition.

Most people listen to music they are brought up to. Since I live in New York, I'm used to rock (international), Rap, Hip Pop, RnB, and a little bit of country. There are other people who listen to metal and what not, but I don't like it, its a screaming passage to hell in my mind.
[b]MOAR CANDY[/b]
Old 07-22-2010 , 18:56   Re: DnB music?
Reply With Quote #17

Metal is the worst kind of music as I see it. There are a few who is good, like BYOB with system of a down, and nothing else matters.

DnB, as you said, has no lyrics, and is just a dead beat all the time, that doesn't make any sense to me either.

I am brought up with stuff like hip hop. Or should I say mainstream? I got tired of it as a 12 year old, and have heard this music ever since.
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 07-22-2010 , 18:58   Re: DnB music?
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelle View Post
Metal is the worst kind of music as I see it. There are a few who is good, like BYOB with system of a down, and nothing else matters.

DnB, as you said, has no lyrics, and is just a dead beat all the time, that doesn't make any sense to me either.

I am brought up with stuff like hip hop. Or should I say mainstream? I got tired of it as a 12 year old, and have heard this music ever since.
Mainstream is my way to go
AMXX Moderator: Others
Old 07-22-2010 , 23:00   Re: DnB music?
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
I am mostly a hardstyle guy. That DnB doesn't really seem to get me, its too soft, too slow, and too boring.

Trance/Tecnno/Hardstyle/Rave/a bit of rock/just anything which has a small sense of a real beat.
Emm i think you are wrong when you say that DnB is too slow, what you means with slow? Trance is slow o.O.

About electronic music, DnB is not the only type that i like (is the type that i am listening on these moments). I like psytrance (Infected Mushroom <3), some house songs, some techno songs, some minimal/minimal-techno songs (popof <3), hardstyle (headhunterz <3), and others, trance don't like too much, but some songs for example Faithfulness by Tiesto or zocalo (or something like that) by Armin Van. Buren.

For me (and i think for a lot of people) when start to listen DnB, doesn't like at all, specially if you listen some darkstep songs, or dubstep... but if you listen more songs, listen listen.. DnB starting to like you (well, sometimes not, depends of the person).

Quote:

Well i am not with you too xd, about metal. Metal is a good type, except for the most extreme metals that are pure shouts :/.

I love Slipknot, Marilyn Manson, Deftones, and i like others groups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
I don't mind any type of music. One thing I totally hate is metal. D&B isn't interesting to me since their are no lyrics in most cases and repetition.

Most people listen to music they are brought up to. Since I live in New York, I'm used to rock (international), Rap, Hip Pop, RnB, and a little bit of country. There are other people who listen to metal and what not, but I don't like it, its a screaming passage to hell in my mind.
That isn't true at all.... liquids songs have lyrics, not all but the most i think. And there are a lot of songs that have lyrics... here some:

1. Well, 90% of the last album from Pendulum, and most of the songs from this group. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEPB7uzKuh4

2. Most of the songs from Rmilson Maia (Brasil), DnB brasil is really good, very happy =d http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHYP3...eature=related

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eykjCANV1kE (this have lyric but well, most of the Evol Intent songs don't have lyrics).

4. A lot of songs from High Contrast have lyrics too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W99aBRrK1Js http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4y5TLHtMco

And well, much more.

Here in Argentina, Drum n' Bass is an underground music, most of people don't know about this kind of music.

Public non-terminated projects:
All Admins Menu, HLTV parameters, Subnick,
Second Password (cool style), InfoZone,
Binary C4 plant/defuse, and more...

Private projects:
NoSpec (+menu), NV Surf Management,
PM Adanved System, KZ longjump2, and more...
Send a message via Skype™ to Alucard^
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2010 , 08:56   Re: DnB music?
Reply With Quote #20

That's why I mentioned in most cases, since I've heard a couple, and out of those, I've heard 2 songs with lyrics out of 15.

Either way, I have no interest in DnB