Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows

Post New Thread Reply   

TUSK3N1337
SourceMod Donor
Old 05-15-2014 , 07:47   Re: [v1.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #221

As above the auto update doesn't work the server doesn't shut down so its got to be a plugin problem really need this for my csgo server since they update once every week or so.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-15-2014 , 13:42   Re: [v1.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #222

Hmm.... one of the updates must have broken the plugin. I will take a look at this tonight and update you guys.

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-16-2014 , 18:45   Re: [v1.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUSK3N1337 View Post
As above the auto update doesn't work the server doesn't shut down so its got to be a plugin problem really need this for my csgo server since they update once every week or so.
Can you email me at support at ashersoftware dot com? I have a test version for you to try.

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
TUSK3N1337
SourceMod Donor
Old 05-18-2014 , 15:13   Re: [v1.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by br5dy View Post
Can you email me at support at ashersoftware dot com? I have a test version for you to try.
I really dont understand your website can you just pm me it here? im an idiot nvm will email you now.

Last edited by TUSK3N1337; 05-21-2014 at 18:01.
Send a message via Skype™ to TUSK3N1337
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-31-2014 , 19:30   Re: [v1.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #225

Version 1.6 is now available!

http://ashersoftware.com/seDirector/download/

wtfaatp
Old 06-01-2014 , 01:22   Re: [v1.6] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #226

THANK you so much..
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-03-2014 , 17:16   Re: [v1.6] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #227

1.7 has been released. Don't miss the new features - BZ2 compression and FTP sync!

TUSK3N1337
SourceMod Donor
Old 06-03-2014 , 18:37   Re: [v1.7] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #228

The client really start to bug out now for me Every 5 seconds or so it says "SeDirector restarting service" I mean its running fine but the messages keeps appearing for me, and in the settings you have to change the port to be able to save settings its really annoying.

Should I reinstall Everything? because now I just installed on top of the old one.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-03-2014 , 19:52   Re: [v1.7] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #229

seDirector will restart the service if it can't communicate with it over the network. Go into Tools->Options and set the IP address again. If you still can't get it to work, rename Settings.xml to Settings.old and restart the entire computer.

TUSK3N1337
SourceMod Donor
Old 06-03-2014 , 21:45   Re: [v1.7] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #230

Quote:
Originally Posted by br5dy View Post
seDirector will restart the service if it can't communicate with it over the network. Go into Tools->Options and set the IP address again. If you still can't get it to work, rename Settings.xml to Settings.old and restart the entire computer.

restarting the computer helped thank you.