Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Execute a script which needs ingame amxx menu

Post New Thread Reply   

luxyaself
Old 08-30-2010 , 09:01   Execute a script which needs ingame amxx menu
Reply With Quote #1

I was wondering at what point it is possible to access the ingame menus from some amxx Plugins.

For example: I would like to automaticly load a *.cfg File @ my cs 1.6 LAN Server(opened with New Game) as soon as possible. The *.cfg File interacts with an amxx plugin (within its ingame menu).

Is there a ini/cfg file within the amxmodx folder where I could execute that .cfg file? Or do I have to actually write a new amxx plugin what reacts on the first playeraction (like firsttime a players spawns)?

I am "coding" a LAN Serverpackage with several features and which automaticly adds modified Podbots - I use tools like "The Shotadministrator" (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...hlight=youtube) to increase the bot aiming/hiting, but at the moment I have to manually type "exec *.cfg" in the console to let the scripts run trough the menus and it would be nice if the script would run automaticly.
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 08-30-2010 , 09:59   Re: Execute a script which needs ingame amxx menu
Reply With Quote #2

amxx.cfg or server.cfg will work

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
Old 08-31-2010, 23:57
lehua768
This message has been deleted by Exolent[jNr]. Reason: Spambot