Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

hlstatsx for cs:go

Post New Thread Reply   

Subray
Old 07-04-2013 , 23:03   hlstatsx for cs:go
Reply With Quote #1

Hi

Anyone got this plugin to fully work on cs:go? if so plz tell me what you did..

got the website working. it registers everything on the server.. but the ingame plugin is not fully working..

with this fix:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...5&postcount=10

got it to load.. but cant see rank or top10..

thanks
mentaldepth
Old 07-15-2013 , 10:58   Re: hlstatsx for cs:go
Reply With Quote #2

I'm getting the same thing, my localhost server is set up, the hlstats cmd runs fine don't see any errors in there, but when i type "rank" into the server the text just vanishes and no messages appear regarding rank. Also I'm not seeing any stats being recorded in my ://localhost/hlstats.php folder
Walliski
Old 07-15-2013 , 14:12   Re: hlstatsx for cs:go
Reply With Quote #3

If you cant see any stats being recorded, make sure that the daemon is running.

If the daemon is running, make sure the IP for the server is the actual IP of the server NOT localhost or 127.0.0.1...

Also check the RCON passwords, and that RCON is working.

RCON can be checked by typing in rcon_adress %adress%, rcon_password %password% and then "rcon status" into game console.
mentaldepth
Old 07-15-2013 , 23:58   Re: hlstatsx for cs:go
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walliski View Post
If you cant see any stats being recorded, make sure that the daemon is running.

If the daemon is running, make sure the IP for the server is the actual IP of the server NOT localhost or 127.0.0.1...

Also check the RCON passwords, and that RCON is working.

RCON can be checked by typing in rcon_adress %adress%, rcon_password %password% and then "rcon status" into game console.
nice advice but sorry I'm kinda new and the guide I watched didn't actually clarify what deamon is, how do you run it? (I Thought it was some kind of background script associated with the localhost server I installed perm running if the localhost site is open)

second the guide I watched told me to put in my local ip into the autoexec.cfg and inside my localhost server settings. (have tried both local and actual)

Last edited by mentaldepth; 07-16-2013 at 07:58.
Walliski
Old 07-16-2013 , 08:02   Re: hlstatsx for cs:go
Reply With Quote #5

The daemon is a perl script that is recieving logs from your gameservers, and then adds them to a database so that the website can show the stats.

What operating system is your server running?
mentaldepth
Old 07-16-2013 , 08:09   Re: hlstatsx for cs:go
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walliski View Post
The daemon is a perl script that is recieving logs from your gameservers, and then adds them to a database so that the website can show the stats.

What operating system is your server running?
Windows 7

Thank you for all of your info another member helped solve this issue on another post https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=205806

turns out the issue I was having was in my cfg/autoexec.cfg file I was using "log on" "logaddress 123.243.223.20:27015" which was my servers internet IP and Port but really I needed to have "log on" "logaddress 123.243.223.20:27500" the port 27500 is associated with daemon from what I can tell, this was the only thing missing from stopping my "rank" command from working, before hand the hlx command would work but nothing would show after selecting an option.

Last edited by mentaldepth; 07-16-2013 at 10:05.