Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

GATHER SYSTEM PUG Mod

Post New Thread Reply   

EdmondN1
Old 10-23-2019 , 18:10   Re: GATHER SYSTEM PUG Mod
Reply With Quote #31

Hi there,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for bringing us this great system.

I'd like some help. When I try to compile respawn.sma, score.sma, or skillpoints.sma this error appears: score.sma(13) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "gather" and when I try to compile gather.sma this error pops up: gather.sma(102) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "skillpoints".

Thank you!
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 10-23-2019 , 18:27   Re: GATHER SYSTEM PUG Mod
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmondN1 View Post
Hi there,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for bringing us this great system.

I'd like some help. When I try to compile respawn.sma, score.sma, or skillpoints.sma this error appears: score.sma(13) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "gather" and when I try to compile gather.sma this error pops up: gather.sma(102) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "skillpoints".

Thank you!
Don't use online compilers. Compile the plugin locally with all of the provided files.
Old 10-25-2019 , 15:40   Re: GATHER SYSTEM PUG Mod
Reply With Quote #33

Hi guys,

I discovered a few bugs in the plugin. When the random captains are selected, and when they finish choosing their 4 other players, those players do not have their crosshair's... so, for that to appear, they have to reconnect to the server... and the match is already ongoing, so if you want to restart it, you do not have the command to do so. The players are complaining about it... Especially if the match is already started, the recoil is really bad, but in the warmup stage, everything is fine (before starting the match)...

I think you need to add 3 others commands and to fix one thing:
1. the players will be ready if they type .ready or /ready individually in the chat.
2. the option of not ready, if they typed ready, and they're not ready, to have the possibility to type .notready or /notready
3. if there was an afk after the match started, the command with which an admin can use to restart the first half or the second one.
4. about the crosshair thing and there's a bit lag...

Thanks.
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 11-04-2019 , 21:12   Re: GATHER SYSTEM PUG Mod
Reply With Quote #34

The name GATHER SYSTEM caught my attention and so did mirror damage. Coop plugin is in my works and that mirror damage was concept I have been toying with for decades. It sounds like you perfected it reading the description. That means you like the idea of poetic justice! Awesome sauce. Will need to check your plugin like as in play it and have fun. There is way more to life than be uptight about code but clean code does not crash and it expands the mind. Crosshair bug should be a cinch.

Quote:
crosshair
Old 11-21-2019 , 13:38   Re: GATHER SYSTEM PUG Mod
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Hi guys,

I discovered a few bugs in the plugin. When the random captains are selected, and when they finish choosing their 4 other players, those players do not have their crosshair's... so, for that to appear, they have to reconnect to the server... and the match is already ongoing, so if you want to restart it, you do not have the command to do so. The players are complaining about it... Especially if the match is already started, the recoil is really bad, but in the warmup stage, everything is fine (before starting the match)...

I think you need to add 3 others commands and to fix one thing:
1. the players will be ready if they type .ready or /ready individually in the chat.
2. the option of not ready, if they typed ready, and they're not ready, to have the possibility to type .notready or /notready
3. if there was an afk after the match started, the command with which an admin can use to restart the first half or the second one.
4. about the crosshair thing and there's a bit lag...

Thanks.
exactely same problem

Hartmann
Old 12-01-2019 , 14:35   Re: GATHER SYSTEM PUG Mod
Reply With Quote #36

@EdmondN1 @GoRiLliAz

Which amxx version are you using?
What plugins do you use on the server?

Maybe other plugins get conflict with gather.amxx and make bug.

RETAKES v1.0
github.com/alghtryer/retakes

BTC Donate: 1QAh1NLmeHy81LF9r8PaeGjYqHL2BBcJTx

GoRiLliAz
Old 12-02-2019 , 23:30   Re: GATHER SYSTEM PUG Mod
Reply With Quote #37

amx 1.8.3 and amxmodx base no more

Hartmann
Old 12-10-2019 , 13:13   Re: GATHER SYSTEM PUG Mod
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRiLliAz View Post
amx 1.8.3 and amxmodx base no more
I made plugin for 1.8.2, try with 1.8.2.

Maybe player don't join on team before start captain selection? That could happen if they were in the spectator.

RETAKES v1.0
github.com/alghtryer/retakes

BTC Donate: 1QAh1NLmeHy81LF9r8PaeGjYqHL2BBcJTx

OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 12-10-2019 , 13:57   Re: GATHER SYSTEM PUG Mod
Reply With Quote #39

AMXX is backwards compatible. This means that plugins made on older versions should and will always work on newer AMXX versions. The problem may be that you're using an outdated 1.8.3 build that has bugs - you should update to 1.9 which is the latest dev-build. If the problem is still occuring in 1.9 and you're 100% sure that it doesn't happen in 1.8.2, it should be reported to AMXX devs ASAP.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 12-10-2019 at 13:58.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
GoRiLliAz
Old 12-11-2019 , 03:33   Re: GATHER SYSTEM PUG Mod
Reply With Quote #40

Now i use this version https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=217539 for gather plugins and its work perfectly with my version amxmodx 1.8.3 5154