onedamage
Old 04-24-2005 , 21:59  

could it be the next great invention.......since the creation of Plastic
........XADastic
Send a message via ICQ to onedamage Send a message via MSN to onedamage
[TGC]spin
Old 04-25-2005 , 09:22  

dont mean u
....was wondering how the standalone version of statsxs for linux was going im dying to whack it on the server
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 04-25-2005 , 10:08  

well try it out its located a few threads above this
Old 04-25-2005 , 10:15  

i thought i was passworded "the standalone statsxs version"
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 04-25-2005 , 10:45  

lol well then dont get the closed beta ;) get the top stickied post in this section.
Old 04-25-2005 , 20:24  

Can someone posts some screenies of the stats? I'm running the statme plugin with the "menu style" option by rogerdevil and I'm wondering if this one is any better or worse? It looks like I have to run xadmin in order to run the statsx, or am I mistaken? The reason I'm asking is I run Mani, and to don't really want to switch (not that your admin is any better or worse it's more of a lazeness factor).
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 04-25-2005 , 20:50  

nope since the latest version they are seperate. look at the top stickied post in this section.
Old 04-26-2005 , 01:54  

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiN | SuicideDog
Can someone posts some screenies of the stats? I'm running the statme plugin with the "menu style" option by rogerdevil and I'm wondering if this one is any better or worse? It looks like I have to run xadmin in order to run the statsx, or am I mistaken? The reason I'm asking is I run Mani, and to don't really want to switch (not that your admin is any better or worse it's more of a lazeness factor).
Well, Roger was requested to copy my "menu" stats info (from a picture from mine) and also asked me how I implemented it, so it should be pretty similar... follow this link, to a link, to the picture (slightly changed in the new release)...
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr....8666666666667

No, as KingPin posted, you install the XADmin package but can run all or any of the separate plugins: Member, PTBx, StatsXS.

We have a little bit different implementations Roger. Roger has event sound and I have player defined settings and configurable text (both for language support and server specific text). He implemented an option to fix the Mani-menu-conflict with a delay on stats and I have an option to print the death info in the chat when team killed. Also the stats menu info will not block you from bying things...

/X