Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

MickaNoob
Old 02-16-2023 , 12:57   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1821

Hi,

I have updated french translation "RandomKnife" was missing in other file.

Attached Files
File Type: zip translations.zip (15.2 KB, 85 views)

Steam Group
denkatar
Old 02-19-2023 , 05:58   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1822

Does anybody know if we are going to have an update soon with the new collection?

I would like to add the new skin collection to my servers. Thanks!
Hi. I created NOLAGCS back in 2021. Since then we are #1 Community Servers in Bulgaria!
Public CS2 Server [Europe]
IP Address: 45.144.155.107:27015
Retakes CS2 Server [Europe]
IP Address: 45.144.155.162:27015
asdfxD
Veteran Member
Old 02-19-2023 , 07:03   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1823

Already posted here.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1820
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1812

Last edited by asdfxD; 02-19-2023 at 07:03.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-19-2023 , 08:15   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1824

Official version has already been released, download link: https://build.kgns.dev/job/csgo-weap...weapons-66.zip
Letaryat
Old 02-23-2023 , 03:46   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1825

Hi.
I was looking for an answer for this problem for a while but I couldn't find anything so I thought I might ask here.
Players that have their own knife skins (they own the skin in inventory) cannot change to any other knife skin using this plugin. Can I change it somewhere in the cfg file or do I need to update something?
Thank you for all replies and help.
raj kaul
Old 02-23-2023 , 04:05   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1826

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letaryat View Post
Hi.
I was looking for an answer for this problem for a while but I couldn't find anything so I thought I might ask here.
Players that have their own knife skins (they own the skin in inventory) cannot change to any other knife skin using this plugin. Can I change it somewhere in the cfg file or do I need to update something?
Thank you for all replies and help.
Type !knife and select a knife and use !ws after that
you can’t use skins on your own knife
Old 02-23-2023 , 05:46   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1827

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj kaul View Post
Type !knife and select a knife and use !ws after that
you can’t use skins on your own knife
Thanks for the reply.
I know that but the problem is different. Person who has his knife in the inventory cannot change knife (via command !knife) to the other knife skin. For example: Player have a bowie knife equipped (normal knife bought from steam) and he want to change knife (via command !knife) to the butterfly knife, and that doesn't work. He sees the "animation" of changing the weapon but it stays the same.
I hope I explained that well.
kelv1n
Old 02-26-2023 , 14:16   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1828

Hello,
I have a problem running the Weapons plugin, I type the command sm plugins info weapons, and I get the message:

Error: Required extension "PTaH" file ("PTaH.ext") not running.

Since I've already tried to reinstall PTaH and install previous versions, and it's still the same.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-26-2023 , 15:09   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1829

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letaryat View Post
Thanks for the reply.
I know that but the problem is different. Person who has his knife in the inventory cannot change knife (via command !knife) to the other knife skin. For example: Player have a bowie knife equipped (normal knife bought from steam) and he want to change knife (via command !knife) to the butterfly knife, and that doesn't work. He sees the "animation" of changing the weapon but it stays the same.
I hope I explained that well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelv1n View Post
Hello,
I have a problem running the Weapons plugin, I type the command sm plugins info weapons, and I get the message:

Error: Required extension "PTaH" file ("PTaH.ext") not running.

Since I've already tried to reinstall PTaH and install previous versions, and it's still the same.
To leave fixed in.

Anyone having problems with Weapon & Knives and the PTaH extension.
  • Make sure you have the latest versions of SourceMod & Metamod on the server. (Latest versions are with gamedata fixes, yes you need to have the latest, update if you don't have them)
  • Download the latest version of PTaH.
    • Secret is now here, PTaH has released a fix for gamedata, download it here.
Once all this is done, just send it to the server and then restart it, everything will be 100%.

Note: Make sure you have the latest version of Weapon & Knves as well.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PTaH v1.1.3-build20 (Windows & Linux).zip (2.20 MB, 133 views)
Letaryat
Old 03-04-2023 , 15:49   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1830

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
To leave fixed in.

Anyone having problems with Weapon & Knives and the PTaH extension.
  • Make sure you have the latest versions of SourceMod & Metamod on the server. (Latest versions are with gamedata fixes, yes you need to have the latest, update if you don't have them)
  • Download the latest version of PTaH.
    • Secret is now here, PTaH has released a fix for gamedata, download it here.
Once all this is done, just send it to the server and then restart it, everything will be 100%.

Note: Make sure you have the latest version of Weapon & Knves as well.
Thanks for reply!
Updating PTaH and Weapon & Knives fixed the issue. Thanks for your help!