1% 

Darth Maul

Post New Thread Reply   

fantest
Old 12-08-2011 , 02:46   Re: Darth Maul
Reply With Quote #51

first amxx link is down and im getting this error

Code:
L 12/08/2011 - 11:12:42: [AMXX] Plugin file open error (plugin "sh_darthmaul.amxx")
The Art of War
Veteran Member
Old 12-08-2011 , 07:19   Re: Darth Maul
Reply With Quote #52

Download the .sma and compile locally. Always do that.
Old 12-08-2011 , 09:26   Re: Darth Maul
Reply With Quote #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Art of War View Post
Download the .sma and compile locally. Always do that.
im getting this error when i try to compile it..

Jelle
[b]MOAR CANDY[/b]
Old 12-08-2011 , 10:27   Re: Darth Maul
Reply With Quote #54

You are compiling a 1.2.0.14 hero with 1.18 version of shmod.

Of course that won't work.

Download the new includes from the main package and it should compile fine.
fantest
Old 12-08-2011 , 12:51   Re: Darth Maul
Reply With Quote #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelle View Post
You are compiling a 1.2.0.14 hero with 1.18 version of shmod.

Of course that won't work.

Download the new includes from the main package and it should compile fine.
i did that big thanks and im getting no problems with compiling but only problem is that now my server are not running super hero mod and i did check "amx_plugins" all heroes are not working
fantest
Old 12-08-2011 , 13:10   Re: Darth Maul
Reply With Quote #56

a better answer!..

when i use superheromod.ini the latest one it compile just great but server it self does not run the heroes or mod.. (bad load)

this hero complied "sh_darthmaul.sma" successfully but as rest all heroes got (bad load)

for now i got some old superheromod.ini which i was running my server with and its compile

all expect few heroes included "sh_darthmaul.sma" but it runs super hero mod.. and with heroes that already came with it..

so i dont know when i use new superheromod.ini the server cannot run mod but old one can? do i need to enable it?
The Art of War
Veteran Member
Old 12-08-2011 , 13:55   Re: Darth Maul
Reply With Quote #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantest View Post
a better answer!..

when i use superheromod.ini the latest one it compile just great but server it self does not run the heroes or mod.. (bad load)

this hero complied "sh_darthmaul.sma" successfully but as rest all heroes got (bad load)

for now i got some old superheromod.ini which i was running my server with and its compile

all expect few heroes included "sh_darthmaul.sma" but it runs super hero mod.. and with heroes that already came with it..

so i dont know when i use new superheromod.ini the server cannot run mod but old one can? do i need to enable it?
@Hero: Right, it was updated.. :p

You mean the includes?..

Go install the 1.2.0.14 or ...16 again, in a fresh HLDS, then try again, and remember, it compiles the .sma file but RUNS the .amxx files, be sure to have all NEWLY COMPILED .amxx files in the "plugins" folder, and that the name of the file is typed into the plugins-shero.ini (which in this case would be "sh_darthmaul.amxx")
Old 12-08-2011 , 14:47   Re: Darth Maul
Reply With Quote #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Art of War View Post
@Hero: Right, it was updated.. :p

You mean the includes?..

Go install the 1.2.0.14 or ...16 again, in a fresh HLDS, then try again, and remember, it compiles the .sma file but RUNS the .amxx files, be sure to have all NEWLY COMPILED .amxx files in the "plugins" folder, and that the name of the file is typed into the plugins-shero.ini (which in this case would be "sh_darthmaul.amxx")
okay i start with fresh HLDS

then i install full installer of amxmodx 1.8.1
then i extract superheromod_AMXX_1.2.0.14.zip
then i compile it moved all amxx files to plugins..

then run server and i get all heroes + superheromod (bad load)

HTML Code:
[ 21] unknown                 unknown     unknown           superheromodnva  bad load 
 [ 22] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_anubis.amxx   bad load 
 [ 23] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_aquaman.amxx  bad load 
 [ 24] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_batman.amxx   bad load 
 [ 25] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_blackpanther  bad load 
 [ 26] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_bomberman.am  bad load 
 [ 27] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_captaina.amx  bad load 
 [ 28] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_cyclops.amxx  bad load 
 [ 29] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_daredevil.am  bad load 
 [ 30] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_dazzler.amxx  bad load 
 [ 31] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_demoman.amxx  bad load 
 [ 32] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_dracula.amxx  bad load 
 [ 33] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_flash.amxx    bad load 
 [ 34] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_grandmaster.  bad load 
 [ 35] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_hobgoblin.am  bad load 
 [ 36] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_hulk.amxx     bad load 
 [ 37] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_humantorch.a  bad load 
 [ 38] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_invisman.amx  bad load 
 [ 39] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_ironman.amxx  bad load 
 [ 40] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_kamikaze.amx  bad load 
 [ 41] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_magneto.amxx  bad load 
 [ 42] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_morpheus.amx  bad load 
 [ 43] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_mystique.amx  bad load 
 [ 44] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_punisher.amx  bad load 
 [ 45] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_shadowcat.am  bad load 
 [ 46] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_skeletor.amx  bad load 
 [ 47] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_spiderman.am  bad load 
 [ 48] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_superman.amx  bad load 
 [ 49] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_wolverine.am  bad load 
 [ 50] unknown                 unknown     unknown           sh_xavier.amxx   bad load 
( 21) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 22) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 23) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 24) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 25) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 26) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 27) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 28) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 29) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 30) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 31) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 32) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 33) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 34) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 35) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 36) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 37) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 38) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 39) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 40) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 41) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 42) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 43) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 44) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 45) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 46) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 47) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 48) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 49) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
( 50) Load fails: Module/Library Class "xstats" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
fantest
Old 12-08-2011 , 15:15   Re: Darth Maul
Reply With Quote #59

my bad i didnt add in modules.ini required names.

such as fakemeta.. fun.. cstrike etc

it worked like magic thanks everyone
The Art of War
Veteran Member
Old 12-09-2011 , 14:45   Re: Darth Maul
Reply With Quote #60

No problem now go create a balanced server that makes SH live on :p