Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2] Goomba Stomp Plugin Request [from existing TF2 plugin] [10 $ PAYED]

Post New Thread Reply   

jake84
Old 01-03-2012 , 12:54   [L4D2] Goomba Stomp Plugin Request [from existing TF2 plugin] [10 $ PAYED]
Reply With Quote #1

much like this existing tf2 exclusive plugin: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1017585

i am requesting a plugin that lets the boomer, smoker, charger, and hunter, spitter "Goomba-Stomp" the survivors. if they jump down on the survivors head from a special height, they should deal damage (not much dmg) and bounce back in the air just like the tf2 plugin. there could be cvars that lets you decide which l4d2 infected you have to be for the goomba stomp to work. pm me if you're interested or reply here.

Last edited by jake84; 01-06-2012 at 04:14.
jake84
Old 01-04-2012 , 06:24   Re: [L4D2] Goomba Stomp Plugin Request [from existing TF2 plugin]
Reply With Quote #2

anyone?
MonkeyDrone
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-04-2012 , 06:48   Re: [L4D2] Goomba Stomp Plugin Request [from existing TF2 plugin]
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake84 View Post
much like this existing tf2 exclusive plugin: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1017585

i am requesting a plugin that lets the boomer, smoker, charger, and hunter, spitter "Goomba-Stomp" the survivors. if they jump down on the survivors head from a special height, they should deal damage (not much dmg) and bounce back in the air just like the tf2 plugin. there could be cvars that lets you decide which l4d2 infected you have to be for the goomba stomp to work. pm me if you're interested or reply here.
Quote:
anyone?
hmm mr V, maybe you ask the original author instead of asking other ppl doing copycat work for you (everytime) ..
MonkeyDrone
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-04-2012 , 06:57   Re: [L4D2] Goomba Stomp Plugin Request [from existing TF2 plugin]
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
?? i am asking if someone could remake the tf2 plugin for l4d2. dont have to be a douche.
I just find it very, very,very very strange that your requesting always stuff from a private mod... very very strange...
jake84
Old 01-04-2012 , 07:00   Re: [L4D2] Goomba Stomp Plugin Request [from existing TF2 plugin]
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyDrone View Post
I just find it very, very,very very strange that your requesting always stuff from a private mod... very very strange...
private? this mod is public and it exists here: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1017585

when i was playing tf2 and saw that plugin two days ago i thought it would be awesome for l4d2. not strange at all.
MonkeyDrone
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-04-2012 , 07:12   Re: [L4D2] Goomba Stomp Plugin Request [from existing TF2 plugin]
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
private? this mod is public and it exists here: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1017585

when i was playing tf2 and saw that plugin two days ago i thought it would be awesome for l4d2. not strange at all.
yeah and in this thread http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=97952 as you requested something there.
it is also only fortunate coincidence...
gonna also request the rest?
jake84
Old 01-04-2012 , 07:16   Re: [L4D2] Goomba Stomp Plugin Request [from existing TF2 plugin]
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
yeah and in this thread http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=97952 as you requested something there.
it is also only fortunate coincidence...
gonna also request the rest?
eh? am i not allowed to request ideas? like the classic goomba stomp from tf2?
i'm reporting you to one of the mods if you don't stop with the harassment.

Last edited by jake84; 01-04-2012 at 07:16.
MonkeyDrone
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-04-2012 , 07:18   Re: [L4D2] Goomba Stomp Plugin Request [from existing TF2 plugin]
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
eh? am i not allowed to request ideas? like the classic goomba stomp from tf2?
i'm reporting you to one of the mods if you don't stop with the harassment.
All I am saying is that why don't you request the original authors first before you try to copycat their hardwork. and I'm not harrassing you, i'm just asking you questions. is communicating and discussion no longer the point of the forums?
jake84
Old 01-04-2012 , 07:24   Re: [L4D2] Goomba Stomp Plugin Request [from existing TF2 plugin]
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
All I am saying is that why don't you request the original authors first before you try to copycat their hardwork. and I'm not harrassing you, i'm just asking you questions. is communicating and discussion no longer the point of the forums?
yes, you are. and this discussion dosn't belong here. this is a request section. why you came in here to offend me i dont know.

i didn't ask the tf2 creator because most guys doing tf2 plugins aren't familiar with l4d and l4d scripting.
so i put my request here instead. ive reported you to the mods now.

can any mod delete all the off topic?

Last edited by jake84; 01-04-2012 at 08:35.
jake84
Old 01-07-2012 , 07:26   Re: [L4D2] Goomba Stomp Plugin Request [from existing TF2 plugin] [10 $ PAYED]
Reply With Quote #10

no one interested to fix the tf2 goomba stomp to work with l4d2?