Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2] Survivor's Equipment Customization (Special Common)

Post New Thread Reply   

KoMiKoZa
Old 06-19-2021 , 15:15   [L4D2] Survivor's Equipment Customization (Special Common)
Reply With Quote #1

Hi everybody.

I was wondering if it was possible to make a plugin that would allow customizing what survivor type commons (with TLS they spawn often now, not just in l4d2 campaigns) carry with them.

For example they never have defibrillators and that's exactly what I'd like them to carry on my server.

Thanks!
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 06-19-2021 , 21:49   Re: [L4D2] Survivor's Equipment Customization (Special Common)
Reply With Quote #2

I'd be interested in doing this, completely overwriting the games chances of items for uncommon infected and using a config to custom the items and chance for each uncommon. Riot, Ceda and Fallen survivor are the only ones I know which carry items, are there others? It doesn't seem like it's possible to change which item they carry, instead would have to prevent them from carrying anything and attach the item we want them to carry.

Edit: Well thinking of making it totally customizable from a config to modify any infected and any attachment with any weapons/items it will take some weeks for me to chip away at doing it. If anyone else works on this please let me know so I don't waste my time. Thanks.

Last edited by Silvers; 06-19-2021 at 23:14.