Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Help / Support I need your help.

Post New Thread Reply   

Abhinash
Old 02-04-2015 , 07:47   I need your help.
Reply With Quote #1

Hello guys.

I have few questions.

1. When I add a new extra item in zombie plague 5.0.8 . Do I need to edit the zombieplague.txt??
To make the extra items visible in buy extra items list???

2. When I install new game modes do I need to edit the zombieplague.txt to give hud notice when game starts???

3. How to remove the extra weapons in extra items section in zombie plague 5.0.8 like ct autosniper,etc...???

4. How to change the jetpack model from the default model to the bazooka model of half-life???

5. Do I need to put the cvars of extra items which I add to zp 5.0.8 in zombieplague.cfg or ini(whatever it is) which is in the configs folder??

6. Some models and sound of few plugins like jetpack is from the folder valve that is a part of the halflife game. Do I need to change folder from valve to cstike's sound or will it work???

7. How to give the survivour minigun like in buxna palankus zp server??

8. How to install extra items with a limit like -- antidote[5/15]. ???

9. How to install the advanced invisible plugin by zmd94 ( please give full instructions--step by step )

10. How to install a Ammo packs bank with no command. I mean no login ammo packs are available all the time???.

11. When to put the countdown.amxx in which section of plugins zombie plague.ini???

12. How to install a vip plugin for Cs 1.6 zombie plague 5.0.8 server with extra items???

13. Where can I get most of the Cs 1.6 player skin specially with the design of gign and arctic???

Please fell free to answer my questions.

Thanks