Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Tf2 demoman

Post New Thread Reply   

TrappeR
Old 05-29-2021 , 13:10   Tf2 demoman
Reply With Quote #1

In Tf2, everyone turns to the place they want during the attack in the demoman. But why can't I come back?
PC Gamer
Veteran Member
Old 05-29-2021 , 13:40   Re: Tf2 demoman
Reply With Quote #2

This post should be moved to the SourceMod General section.

In Team Fortress 2 when the Demoman uses the Charge ability his speed is increased but he is unable to turn quickly. You can increase your ability to control the turning by wearing 'Ali Baba's Wee Booties' or 'The Bootlegger'. Wearing either of those items will increase your turning control by 200%.

Players that are able to turn better than you are probably wearing 'Ali Baba's Wee Booties' or 'The Bootlegger'.

TF2 Server operators who want to try playing a Demoman with massive turning control and try using the '[TF2] Be the Mighty Samurai' plugin written by <ahem> me. Here's a link: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2740205

Video of Be the Mighty Samurai plugin:
TrappeR
Old 05-29-2021 , 16:27   Re: Tf2 demoman
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Gamer View Post
This post should be moved to the SourceMod General section.

In Team Fortress 2 when the Demoman uses the Charge ability his speed is increased but he is unable to turn quickly. You can increase your ability to control the turning by wearing 'Ali Baba's Wee Booties' or 'The Bootlegger'. Wearing either of those items will increase your turning control by 200%.

Players that are able to turn better than you are probably wearing 'Ali Baba's Wee Booties' or 'The Bootlegger'.

TF2 Server operators who want to try playing a Demoman with massive turning control and try using the '[TF2] Be the Mighty Samurai' plugin written by <ahem> me. Here's a link: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2740205

Video of Be the Mighty Samurai plugin:
Thank you. I have one more request. Is there a trial mode for items such as all weapon cosmetic taunts?