Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[L4D2][Ready Up Module] Player-Plus2 (SuperVersus/Bebop/MS Replacement)

Post New Thread Reply   

Author
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Plugin ID:
Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Server Management
Plugin Game:
Left 4 Dead
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
    Plugin Description:
    A replacement to SuperVersus/Bebop/Multislots; this plugin does it all! Requires the Readyup plugin!
    Old 12-08-2019 , 01:56   [L4D2][Ready Up Module] Player-Plus2 (SuperVersus/Bebop/MS Replacement)
    Reply With Quote #1

Plugin Requirements

This plugin requires my Ready Up (maintenance mode+) plugin to function; Ready Up is accompanied by its own API, making development of specific plugins easier!
    You can download Ready Up from https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2674703

Configuring Player Plus

Locate the /configs/readyup/readyup.cfg config file and edit it.

Scroll down to the following key values and set them appropriately.

Code:
    "max survivors?"						"10"
    "min survivors?"						"4"

Unlike plugins like Super Versus, you can set a minimum number of Survivors that must exist at all times - the plugin will generate bots that make the difference up for human players.
    You can also set a maximum survivor count - this sets a maximum player count for both humans and bots on the survivor team.

If no bots currently exist for a new player that's joining, a bot will be generated on the spot for the player. If the number of players exceeds the minimum survivors, when a survivor quits the server or changes team, their survivor bot will be removed from the game.
    Attached Files
    File Type: zip rum_playerplus2.zip (16.1 KB, 739 views)

Last edited by Skyy; 12-08-2019 at 01:57.
    geipoe
    BANNED
    Old 12-08-2019 , 12:18   Re: [L4D2][Ready Up Module] Player-Plus2 (SuperVersus/Bebop/MS Replacement)
    Reply With Quote #2

There are many features of the ready-up plugin. Will these all take effect? I only want the multslots's function.
    Send a message via ICQ to geipoe Send a message via AIM to geipoe Send a message via Yahoo to geipoe
    Skyy
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 12-08-2019 , 17:06   Re: [L4D2][Ready Up Module] Player-Plus2 (SuperVersus/Bebop/MS Replacement)
    Reply With Quote #3

Hello, sorry, I forgot to also mention this!
    Code:
    "skip readyup period?"					"0"				// Does the ready up period not occur? (Global forwards will still occur) 1 - waits for connecting players 2 - game begins when first client loads.
    It's as simple as modifying this key value in your /configs/readyup/readyup.cfg file!
    If you set the value to 2, you'll have the vanilla experience, but like the comment says, the natives/forwards will still be active for any plugins that need them!

I will get a proper post separate for readyup, since there are a few optional modules associated with it. I separated player plus as a separate post, since it does what super versus / bebop / MS do, all in one, while supporting all game modes.

Last edited by Skyy; 12-08-2019 at 17:07.
    geipoe
    BANNED
    Old 12-09-2019 , 05:58   Re: [L4D2][Ready Up Module] Player-Plus2 (SuperVersus/Bebop/MS Replacement)
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
    Hello, sorry, I forgot to also mention this!
    Code:
    "skip readyup period?"					"0"				// Does the ready up period not occur? (Global forwards will still occur) 1 - waits for connecting players 2 - game begins when first client loads.
    It's as simple as modifying this key value in your /configs/readyup/readyup.cfg file!
    If you set the value to 2, you'll have the vanilla experience, but like the comment says, the natives/forwards will still be active for any plugins that need them!

I will get a proper post separate for readyup, since there are a few optional modules associated with it. I separated player plus as a separate post, since it does what super versus / bebop / MS do, all in one, while supporting all game modes.
    Thanks a lot for your work, i'll test it on my coop server. By the way, you forgot to post the gamedata file.

Last edited by geipoe; 12-09-2019 at 06:05.
    Send a message via ICQ to geipoe Send a message via AIM to geipoe Send a message via Yahoo to geipoe
    gamer_kanelita
    Old 03-10-2020 , 14:23   Re: [L4D2][Ready Up Module] Player-Plus2 (SuperVersus/Bebop/MS Replacement)
    Reply With Quote #5

Well, I imagine it will only work for a dedicated officer, download the ready up and player plus 2 folder, but when I think through a local server it doesn't work for me, I still have only the 4 survivors, it's not much trouble but there will be another plugin for them to come out the 8 survivors and can 8 people enter in campaign mode to play my local server? or can not be?
    WhatsAnName
    Old 03-24-2021 , 18:38   Re: [L4D2][Ready Up Module] Player-Plus2 (SuperVersus/Bebop/MS Replacement)
    Reply With Quote #6

getting this error Errors:
    rum_playerplus2.smx (PLAYERPLUS): Native "ReadyUp_GetGameMode" was not found
    Spirit_12
    Veteran Member
    Old 03-24-2021 , 21:06   Re: [L4D2][Ready Up Module] Player-Plus2 (SuperVersus/Bebop/MS Replacement)
    Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
    Originally Posted by WhatsAnName View Post
    getting this error Errors:
    rum_playerplus2.smx (PLAYERPLUS): Native "ReadyUp_GetGameMode" was not found
    You need to download the other plugin that is linked in the first post for this one to work.