Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Where Are My Molotov's?

Post New Thread Reply   

Deathrow Bo Dean
Old 08-05-2013 , 14:42   Where Are My Molotov's?
Reply With Quote #1

After the last SteamCMD update, or It just may be my server, but I don.t seem to have any Molotov's anyware. Maybe only 1 or 2 here and there but I can't remember just what map I used one on. I know that the Concert map had them scattered all around but I now see any now. However, I can use the "Tankbuster" plugin spawn throwables like a pipe bomb, vomit jar and eveverything that.s on the Tankbuster Menu", but the Molotov won't spawn. I don't think this is just a "Tankbuster" problem. I will post this topic there just in case it is.

Is anyone else having the same problem?
Is there a way to spawn just a Molotov?
Is there a plugin that will spawn a Molotov?

Please help... DBD
wendigo
Old 08-05-2013 , 15:09   Re: Where Are My Molotov's?
Reply With Quote #2

You are lucky. I cant seem to use mm_dedicated_force_servers anymore. It started after this little update.
adrianman
Old 08-05-2013 , 15:57   Re: Where Are My Molotov's?
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendigo View Post
You are lucky. I cant seem to use mm_dedicated_force_servers anymore. It started after this little update.
lies
Old 08-05-2013 , 16:24   Re: Where Are My Molotov's?
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianman View Post
lies
No lies.
I can no longer use mm_dedicated_force_servers like I used to, after this update. I've seen people connect to my server. But I can't connect to them. I then tryed connecting to another community server, and worked fine.
I've tryed to vertify the l4d2 game cache. But that didnt fix it at all.

EDIT: Problem solved.....did a 100% full wipe of the server. And now it works again, after this little l4d2 update.

Last edited by wendigo; 08-05-2013 at 18:51.
Deathrow Bo Dean
Old 08-05-2013 , 18:58   Re: Where Are My Molotov's?
Reply With Quote #5

A strange thing has just happened to my server about an hour ago. After iposted the above I turned off my server. then after about 15 minuets I restarted it. From looking at my command prompt the server is active and I can changelevels and modes ok. Hwever, I can't see my server anywhere on the groupservers list. i tried to use port 27016 and 27017 instead of 27015 but still it's not showing up anywhere. I checked my steam group page and it see's 2 players. i also checked the versus and survival modes but no server. another interresting i can't seem to find any servers closer than a ping of 90. my server to me is anout 40 ping. WTF?.
I also tried my clean new pristine L4d2 server that has no MM or SM and it does not show up either. all was well untill a few hrs ago. Wtf now is going on with Steam?.... this SUCKS.
Ps. i played on someone's a few minuets agoserver and the molotovs are there. So i must have a problem with a plugin blocking the Molotov's.
I was using the latest MM and SM windows snapshot. I was having no problems running, seeing or playing since I did the new SteamCMD update last week. I will try again later tonight to see if I can see my server on the Steamgroup server list.. I have to walk my dog now....