Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[REQ & HELP] Some things..

Post New Thread Reply   

RoaR
Old 05-15-2012 , 10:04   [REQ & HELP] Some things..
Reply With Quote #1

Okay so i need some of these coders here help.
I need few plugins, they can be together or separated, your choice.

So it's like this:

1. I need a plugin, probbably made with fakemeta, that will, when a counter-terrorist touches him, get's blue glow, and get's model of the counter-terrorist (it can be random, like something form 1-4 random_num and then that terrorist get's the counter-terrorist model).
2. I need a plugin, that choses form players, one player to be counter-terrorist, then he get's frozen for 10 seconds, then the plugin starts to countdown until the player get's unfreeze(CT) and while the player is freezed his screen is black, also, when he un-freezes he get's blue glow.
3. This plugin should be a part of the first one because, i have a question. Is it possible, when the ct touches the T that the T becomes CT but he stays alive? If not possible, then in the 1 plugin there should stay with model change + glow (blue).
4. When the CT touches a terrorist, he get's one "kill" -> frag.

NOTE FOR PLUGIN 1: All players don't have any weapon, not even knife, so just when the CT touches the T he get's the model or if the thing from plugin 3 can be made..

NOTE: The main thing i need help with is plugin 1 and plugin 2, all other i would be greed if you make them, but it doesn't metter.

THANKS IN ADVANCE ALL THOSE WHO HELP, I WILL CREDIT YOU IN THE PLUGIN IM MAKING!

Last edited by RoaR; 05-15-2012 at 10:04.
Old 05-21-2012, 14:21
RoaR
This message has been deleted by Exolent[jNr]. Reason: Don't bump until 2 weeks have passed since last post.
RoaR
Old 05-31-2012 , 12:06   Re: [REQ & HELP] Some things..
Reply With Quote #2

bump!