• I have the [CS:S] Supporter Tracers from thetwistedpanda slightly edited for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
• I have test this on my Server and this works fine
• Please delete all files from version 2.2 and upload the new version v2.2.1
• Special thanks to Zipcore for the many help with this plugin.
• Sourcemod 1.8 - 6040 or higher
• MetaMod:Source 1.10 - 961 or higher
• Access to Supporter Tracers can be provided to everyone, or restricted to players with access to the override "Tracers_Access" or the defined flag.
• Ability to enable/disable client specific tracer features, such as: color, material, width, transparency, lifetime, and visibility.
• Choose the default starting values for all client settings, or have them randomized per player.
• Features that are disabled are forced to be the value selected for the client's default.
• Control what commands open the plugin menu via a simple cvar.
• Three configuration files located in /sourcemod/tracers/ that control all other aspects of the plugin.
• Custom material files configured in /tracers/tracers_materials are automatically precached and added to the server's download table.
• Custom materials and colors can be restricted to overrides and/or flags per each definition.
• Overrides: Tracers_Access_Materials, Tracers_Access_Colors
• Command (ADMFLAG_RCON): tracers_print - Prints a list of indexes that are to be used in plugin cvars.
• tracers_enabled - Enables/Disables all features of this plugin.
• tracers_access - If "", everyone can use Tracers, otherwise, only players with this flag or the "Tracers_Access" override can access.
• tracers_commands - The chat triggers available to clients to access tracers features.
• tracers_default_status - The default tracer status that is set to new clients. (0 = Disabled, 1 = Enabled, 2 = Always Enabled)
• tracers_default_color - The default color index to be applied to new players or upon tracers_config_color being set to 0. (-1 = Random, # = Index)
• tracers_default_lifetime - The default lifetime index to be applied to new players or upon tracers_config_lifetime being set to 0 (-1 = Random, # = Index)
• tracers_default_width - The default width index to be applied to new players or upon tracers_config_width being set to 0 (-1 = Random, # = Index)
• tracers_default_alpha - The default alpha index to be applied to new players or upon tracers_config_alpha being set to 0 (-1 = Random, # = Index)
• tracers_default_material - The default material index to be applied to new players or upon tracers_config_material being set to 0 (-1 = Random, # = Index)
• tracers_default_visible - The default visibility index applied to new players. (0 = Player Only, 1 = Team Only, 2 = All)
• tracers_config_color - If enabled, clients will be able to change the color of their tracer.
• tracers_config_alpha - If enabled, clients will be able to change the transparency of their tracer.
• tracers_config_lifetime - If enabled, clients will be able to change the lifetime of their tracer.
• tracers_config_width - If enabled, clients will be able to change the width of their tracer.
• tracers_config_material - If enabled, clients will be able to change the material of their tracer.
• tracers_config_visible - If enabled, clients will be able to change the visibility status of their tracer.
• tracers_grenades - If enabled, grenades thrown by clients will have their trail attached. (0 = Disabled, 1 = Enabled)
• tracers_knife - If enabled, clients with access can shoot tracers from their knife to their crosshair location. (0 = Disabled, 1 = Left Click, 2 = Right Click, 3 = Both)Currently not working
• Tracer Menu
• Thin Beam
• Medium Beam
• X Beam
• Squiggly Beam
• Smoke Beam
• Thunder Beam
v2.2.1 ( 02/19/2018 ):
- Updated: Syntax
- Added: Tracer Knifes, Tracer Grenades, Plasma Beam, German Translation