Raised This Month: $305 Target: $400
 76%   Almost there!

[CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 13-Sep-2021)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Oylsister
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: KhonKaen, Thailand
Old 07-14-2021 , 02:49   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 25-May-2021)
Reply With Quote #561

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolodyawggu View Post
//*
I decided to completely reconfigure the server, downloaded a new one and uploaded the files for CSS, but now something is wrong in the logs.
Code:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:12: SourceMod error session started
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:12: Info (map "de_dust2") (file "d:\GamesServer\CSS1\css_servers\css_serv92ver3#1\cstrike\addons\sourcemod\logs\errors_20210711.log")
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:12: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 57/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:12: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:12: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:12: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:12: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:12: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 53/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:12: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:12: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:12: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:13: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:14: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 65/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:14: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:14: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:14: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:14: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:15: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 79/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:15: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:15: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:15: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:15: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:19: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 56/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:19: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:19: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:19: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:19: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:48: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 56/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:48: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:48: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:48: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:48: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:48: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 52/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:48: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:48: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:48: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:48: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:51: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 53/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:51: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:51: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:51: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:19:51: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:03: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 57/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:03: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:03: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:03: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:03: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:06: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 60/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:06: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:06: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:06: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:06: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:07: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 64/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:07: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:07: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:07: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:07: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:07: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 65/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:07: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:07: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:07: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:07: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:09: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 61/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:09: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:09: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:09: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:09: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:10: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 69/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:10: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:10: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:10: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:10: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:12: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 68/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:12: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:12: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:12: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:12: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:17: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 72/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:17: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:17: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:17: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:17: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:19: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 73/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:19: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:19: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:19: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:19: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:28: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 76/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:28: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:28: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:28: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:28: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:34: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 77/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:34: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:34: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:34: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:34: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:52: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 78/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:52: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:52: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:53: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:20:53: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:16: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 53/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:16: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:16: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:16: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:16: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:16: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 51/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:16: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:16: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:16: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:16: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:17: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 57/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:17: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:17: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:17: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:17: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:24: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 52/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:24: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:24: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:24: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:24: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:27: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 56/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:28: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:28: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:28: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:28: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:30: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 60/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:30: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:30: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:30: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:30: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:35: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 61/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:35: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:35: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:35: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:35: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:39: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 64/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:39: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:39: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:39: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:39: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:40: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 65/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:40: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:40: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:40: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:40: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:40: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 69/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:40: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:40: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:40: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:40: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:42: [SM] Exception reported: Property "m_iItemDefinitionIndex" not found (entity 68/weapon_knife)
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:42: [SM] Blaming: zr_removehealthshot.smx
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:42: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:42: [SM]   [0] GetEntProp
L 07/11/2021 - 19:21:42: [SM]   [1] Line 34, E:\Github\sm-zombiereloaded-3-Franug-Edition\optional plugins\zr_removehealthshot.sp::Timer_Remove
Concole
Code:
Unknown command "zr_infect_sound"
Unknown command "zr_seffects_moan"
Unknown command "zr_seffects_groan"
Unknown command "zr_seffects_death"
Unknown command "zr_seffects_command_limit"
Unknown command "zr_seffects_command_timespan"
Unknown command "zr_ambientsounds"
Unknown command "zr_ambientsounds_file"
Unknown command "zr_ambientsounds_length"
Unknown command "zr_ambientsounds_volume"
remove health shot is for csgo. you don't need it for CSS.
And if you host for CSS, you probably want to check this instead : https://git.botox.bz/CSSZombieEscape...mbiereloaded-3
__________________

Last edited by Oylsister; 07-14-2021 at 02:49.
Oylsister is offline
wolodyawggu
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2021
Old 07-17-2021 , 08:24   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 25-May-2021)
Reply With Quote #562

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oylsister View Post
remove health shot is for csgo. you don't need it for CSS.
And if you host for CSS, you probably want to check this instead : https://git.botox.bz/CSSZombieEscape...mbiereloaded-3
In the new plug-in, I liked the functionality of sounds: at the end of the round, when a zombie and a person wins, plus you can change the countdown sounds. And if you throw it separately, will it work?
wolodyawggu is offline
wolodyawggu
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2021
Old 07-17-2021 , 08:31   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 25-May-2021)
Reply With Quote #563

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oylsister View Post
remove health shot is for csgo. you don't need it for CSS.
And if you host for CSS, you probably want to check this instead : https://git.botox.bz/CSSZombieEscape...mbiereloaded-3
И вообще какие папки отвечают за CS GO в данном плагине, (который обновлен 25 мая)?
HTML Code:
csgo\ (This clearly)
cstrike\
optional plugins\
plugin compiled (REQUIRED)\ 
src\
LICENSE
README.md


I donít know 

include\ 
testsuite\
zr\
zr_sounds\
zombiereloaded.sp
zombiereloaded_sounds.sp
Can only compile for CSS can and will work.
wolodyawggu is offline
Slash The Mighty
Member
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Vault 13
Old 07-24-2021 , 12:36   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 25-May-2021)
Reply With Quote #564

I'm having some difficulties in CSGO..
When the round starts and everyone's on seperate teams, they're able to kill each other.
This means the players can die and get stuck in spectator before the game has even started.
Any ideas?
__________________
---
Slash The Mighty is offline
Send a message via AIM to Slash The Mighty Send a message via MSN to Slash The Mighty Send a message via Skype™ to Slash The Mighty
Oylsister
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: KhonKaen, Thailand
Old 07-25-2021 , 08:58   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 25-May-2021)
Reply With Quote #565

Full tutorial for install ZR plugins : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_9C_WuNxxQ
__________________
Oylsister is offline
wolodyawggu
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2021
Old 08-04-2021 , 05:05   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 25-May-2021)
Reply With Quote #566

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oylsister View Post
Full tutorial for install ZR plugins : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_9C_WuNxxQ
In general, I slowly figured out the problems of some by typing, now some problems with the plug-in with sounds: When a person is infected, the sound of a zombie death is played, not infection. Scream gives the sound that I have for infection, but when infected, it goes 1 time when you are infected. Having problems when compiling the plugin, I attach the error log.

PHP Code:
//// zombiereloaded.sp
//
// zr/log.h.inc(100) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be removed in
1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#Enum_Struct
s
// zr/cvars.inc(182) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be removed in
1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#Enum_Struct
s
// zr/config.inc(171) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be removed in
 
1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#Enum_Struc
ts
// zr/paramparser.inc(102) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be remov
ed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#Enum_
Structs
// zr/paramparser.inc(364) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be remov
ed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#Enum_
Structs
// zr/paramparser.inc(397) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be remov
ed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#Enum_
Structs
// zr/overlays.inc(56) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be removed i
n 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#Enum_Stru
cts
// zr/playerclasses/playerclasses.inc(408) : warning 241: Array-based enum struc
ts will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitio
nal_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/playerclasses.inc(413) : warning 241: Array-based enum struc
ts will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitio
nal_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/playerclasses.inc(419) : warning 241: Array-based enum struc
ts will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitio
nal_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/playerclasses.inc(425) : warning 241: Array-based enum struc
ts will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitio
nal_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/playerclasses.inc(432) : warning 241: Array-based enum struc
ts will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitio
nal_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/playerclasses.inc(439) : warning 241: Array-based enum struc
ts will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitio
nal_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/filtertools.inc(456) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs
 
will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitiona
l_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/filtertools.inc(826) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs
 
will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitiona
l_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/filtertools.inc(961) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs
 
will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitiona
l_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/filtertools.inc(1028) : warning 241: Array-based enum struct
s will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transition
al_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/filtertools.inc(1099) : warning 241: Array-based enum struct
s will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transition
al_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/filtertools.inc(1155) : warning 241: Array-based enum struct
s will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transition
al_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/filtertools.inc(1199) : warning 241: Array-based enum struct
s will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transition
al_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/filtertools.inc(1251) : warning 241: Array-based enum struct
s will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transition
al_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/filtertools.inc(1302) : warning 241: Array-based enum struct
s will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transition
al_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/classevents.inc(204) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs
 
will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitiona
l_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/classevents.inc(358) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs
 
will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitiona
l_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/classmenus.inc(67) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs w
ill be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_
Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/classmenus.inc(297) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs
will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional
_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/playerclasses.inc(1053) : warning 241: Array-based enum stru
cts will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transiti
onal_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/models.inc(35) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be removed in
1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#Enum_Struct
s
// zr/weapons/weaponalpha.inc(161) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will
be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Synt
ax#Enum_Structs
// zr/weapons/zmarket.inc(1009) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be
removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#
Enum_Structs
// zr/weapons/zmarket.inc(1097) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be
removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#
Enum_Structs
// zr/weapons/weapons.inc(734) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be r
emoved in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#E
num_Structs
// zr/weapons/weapons.inc(766) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be r
emoved in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#E
num_Structs
// zr/weapons/weapons.inc(897) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be r
emoved in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#E
num_Structs
// zr/weapons/weapons.inc(947) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be r
emoved in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#E
num_Structs
// zr/infect.inc(769) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be removed in
 
1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#Enum_Struc
ts
// zr/volfeatures/volfeatures.inc(109) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs w
ill be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_
Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/volfeatures/voltools.inc(214) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will
 
be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syn
tax#Enum_Structs
// zr/volfeatures/volcommands.inc(319) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs w
ill be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_
Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/volfeatures/volanticamp.inc(70) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs wi
ll be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_S
yntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/volfeatures/volanticamp.inc(537) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs w
ill be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_
Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/volfeatures/volclassedit.inc(33) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs w
ill be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_
Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/volfeatures/volclassedit.inc(85) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs w
ill be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_
Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/volfeatures/volclassedit.inc(346) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs
will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional
_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// Code size:           358892 bytes
// Data size:          1068720 bytes
// Stack/heap size:      16384 bytes
// Total requirements: 1443996 bytes
//
// 44 Warnings.
//
// Compilation Time: 1,12 sec 
wolodyawggu is offline
wolodyawggu
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2021
Old 08-04-2021 , 07:11   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 25-May-2021)
Reply With Quote #567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oylsister View Post
Full tutorial for install ZR plugins : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_9C_WuNxxQ
Video watched no questions about compilation errors. The question about sounds is relevant. My opinion is purely from the point of view that the infection event is handled a little differently than the death of a zombie, not infection, so this is the sound.
wolodyawggu is offline
Oylsister
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: KhonKaen, Thailand
Old 08-05-2021 , 07:38   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 25-May-2021)
Reply With Quote #568

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolodyawggu View Post
In general, I slowly figured out the problems of some by typing, now some problems with the plug-in with sounds: When a person is infected, the sound of a zombie death is played, not infection. Scream gives the sound that I have for infection, but when infected, it goes 1 time when you are infected. Having problems when compiling the plugin, I attach the error log.

PHP Code:
//// zombiereloaded.sp
//
// zr/log.h.inc(100) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be removed in
1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#Enum_Struct
s
// zr/cvars.inc(182) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be removed in
1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#Enum_Struct
s
// zr/config.inc(171) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be removed in
 
1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#Enum_Struc
ts
// zr/paramparser.inc(102) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be remov
ed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#Enum_
Structs
// zr/paramparser.inc(364) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be remov
ed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#Enum_
Structs
// zr/paramparser.inc(397) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be remov
ed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#Enum_
Structs
// zr/overlays.inc(56) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be removed i
n 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#Enum_Stru
cts
// zr/playerclasses/playerclasses.inc(408) : warning 241: Array-based enum struc
ts will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitio
nal_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/playerclasses.inc(413) : warning 241: Array-based enum struc
ts will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitio
nal_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/playerclasses.inc(419) : warning 241: Array-based enum struc
ts will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitio
nal_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/playerclasses.inc(425) : warning 241: Array-based enum struc
ts will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitio
nal_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/playerclasses.inc(432) : warning 241: Array-based enum struc
ts will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitio
nal_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/playerclasses.inc(439) : warning 241: Array-based enum struc
ts will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitio
nal_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/filtertools.inc(456) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs
 
will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitiona
l_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/filtertools.inc(826) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs
 
will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitiona
l_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/filtertools.inc(961) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs
 
will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitiona
l_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/filtertools.inc(1028) : warning 241: Array-based enum struct
s will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transition
al_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/filtertools.inc(1099) : warning 241: Array-based enum struct
s will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transition
al_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/filtertools.inc(1155) : warning 241: Array-based enum struct
s will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transition
al_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/filtertools.inc(1199) : warning 241: Array-based enum struct
s will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transition
al_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/filtertools.inc(1251) : warning 241: Array-based enum struct
s will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transition
al_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/filtertools.inc(1302) : warning 241: Array-based enum struct
s will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transition
al_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/classevents.inc(204) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs
 
will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitiona
l_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/classevents.inc(358) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs
 
will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitiona
l_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/classmenus.inc(67) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs w
ill be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_
Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/classmenus.inc(297) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs
will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional
_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/playerclasses/playerclasses.inc(1053) : warning 241: Array-based enum stru
cts will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transiti
onal_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/models.inc(35) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be removed in
1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#Enum_Struct
s
// zr/weapons/weaponalpha.inc(161) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will
be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Synt
ax#Enum_Structs
// zr/weapons/zmarket.inc(1009) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be
removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#
Enum_Structs
// zr/weapons/zmarket.inc(1097) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be
removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#
Enum_Structs
// zr/weapons/weapons.inc(734) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be r
emoved in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#E
num_Structs
// zr/weapons/weapons.inc(766) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be r
emoved in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#E
num_Structs
// zr/weapons/weapons.inc(897) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be r
emoved in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#E
num_Structs
// zr/weapons/weapons.inc(947) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be r
emoved in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#E
num_Structs
// zr/infect.inc(769) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will be removed in
 
1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syntax#Enum_Struc
ts
// zr/volfeatures/volfeatures.inc(109) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs w
ill be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_
Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/volfeatures/voltools.inc(214) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs will
 
be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_Syn
tax#Enum_Structs
// zr/volfeatures/volcommands.inc(319) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs w
ill be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_
Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/volfeatures/volanticamp.inc(70) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs wi
ll be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_S
yntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/volfeatures/volanticamp.inc(537) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs w
ill be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_
Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/volfeatures/volclassedit.inc(33) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs w
ill be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_
Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/volfeatures/volclassedit.inc(85) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs w
ill be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional_
Syntax#Enum_Structs
// zr/volfeatures/volclassedit.inc(346) : warning 241: Array-based enum structs
will be removed in 1.11See https://wiki.alliedmods.net/SourcePawn_Transitional
_Syntax#Enum_Structs
// Code size:           358892 bytes
// Data size:          1068720 bytes
// Stack/heap size:      16384 bytes
// Total requirements: 1443996 bytes
//
// 44 Warnings.
//
// Compilation Time: 1,12 sec 
As I said before, the warning has nothing to do with it. If you still have sound issues, you probably need to ask the latest contributor who separated sound system out from original plugin. Which is Stewie-Anubis.
__________________
Oylsister is offline
wolodyawggu
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2021
Old 08-06-2021 , 13:51   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 25-May-2021)
Reply With Quote #569

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oylsister View Post
As I said before, the warning has nothing to do with it. If you still have sound issues, you probably need to ask the latest contributor who separated sound system out from original plugin. Which is Stewie-Anubis.
Yes, I somehow have no complaints: I just wrote to you that there is such a problem, I know that the sound plugin is not yours. But you never know what the reason is, and how to fix it. The goal is just that. Well, I think you can somehow communicate together. I wrote Anubis on Git, he replied saying that he would be added to the discord, either the guy is busy or resting.
I still have a question about the Franc1sco plugin, but there are 2 options for CSS, it is not filed, or something went wrong plugin [CS: GO, ZR] Custom arms (finally fixed) (updated 19/1/2019) ... "arms_path" is in playerclasses.txt, but it doesn't handle it, that is, no arms appear.
wolodyawggu is offline
Ksenaksis
New Member
Join Date: Nov 2018
Old 08-27-2021 , 21:50   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 25-May-2021)
Reply With Quote #570

Hello, how can I increase the speed of the zombie with the console?
Ksenaksis is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode