Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

dod_teams - by tla-nick (updated April 21st)

Post New Thread Reply   

pendragon
Old 05-01-2004 , 04:19  
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by [415
StoNeD]Wouldn't taking yourself off the users list make you a reg?
i didnt ask the question because it wasnt blocking ME - but because I have received notices from non - admins that they can use spectator mode.
Old 05-01-2004 , 14:39  
Reply With Quote #12

Not what I meant.. if you take yourself off the user.ini and go in the test server under a NON-admin aspect you'd see what there talking about. I wasn't being a smartass. I assumed you had a few extra servers to play with since your sig hosted the 3.. but if thats not the case I have one up now you can check and all are undefined in the sma.

67.18.9.150:27015

I rather help ya buddy.. I don't mean any disrespect. Its hard to find good DoD coders as yourself, course theres Sidluke.. but he's got enough to do.
pendragon
Old 05-01-2004 , 16:22  
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
StoNeD]Not what I meant.. if you take yourself off the user.ini and go in the test server under a NON-admin aspect you'd see what there talking about. I wasn't being a smartass. I assumed you had a few extra servers to play with since your sig hosted the 3.. but if thats not the case I have one up now you can check and all are undefined in the sma.

67.18.9.150:27015

I rather help ya buddy.. I don't mean any disrespect. Its hard to find good DoD coders as yourself, course theres Sidluke.. but he's got enough to do.
ok there - sorry if i sounded a bit upset; i was but that's besides the point, i had a bad day and the last thing i needed was (what felt like) smart ass remarks when all i wanted was some feedback.

as for getting myself off the users.ini, well I'm running the 3 boxes under sql tables (amxbans) so I can try removing myself from there. and testing - i will also check out your server. But no one has basically said yet that "their's works fine - that no non-admins can view spec mode.". I'm assuming that you (stoned) have yours working then as it should be?

p.s. I am no coder... i just try and help out by porting some of the more usefull DoD plugins in here. I will eventually TRY and learn SMALL this summer - but for now i am just as much an AMXX noob as anyone else that hasnt written their own script yet.
Old 05-01-2004 , 16:33  
Reply With Quote #14

Haven't had time as of yet.. but I'll add it my checklist for tonight, I added the dod_gore to the server and need to see if that wrks as well.

On a side note.. if your not busy and could possibly take the time could you get a tk plug to work for me? Theres not many I like other than this which was exactly what we needed, sad that the patches and advances have made it useless.

http://djeyl.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=16704&st=0

Since he had retired.. everything went to crap.

Thanks again.. an sorry for the misunderstanding.
FeuerSturm
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-01-2004 , 21:47  
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
StoNeD]Haven't had time as of yet.. but I'll add it my checklist for tonight, I added the dod_gore to the server and need to see if that wrks as well.

On a side note.. if your not busy and could possibly take the time could you get a tk plug to work for me? Theres not many I like other than this which was exactly what we needed, sad that the patches and advances have made it useless.

http://djeyl.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=16704&st=0

Since he had retired.. everything went to crap.

Thanks again.. an sorry for the misunderstanding.
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=

i just ported it and it compiles without errors now, it would be great if
you would give me some feedback whether it works or not
[415]StoNeD
Old 05-01-2004 , 23:42  
Reply With Quote #16

@Pendragon

I tried the spectators without admin and it did stop me from entering it, even when going to nextmap trying to join it auto switched me to allies. Worked great.

@Firestorm
Cool man.. thanks, I'll definately give ya feedback!
dVIAN
Old 06-23-2004 , 23:49  
Reply With Quote #17

will this work for CS? i have been waiting for one....
Old 06-24-2004 , 00:39  
Reply With Quote #18

I wouldn't think so.. the call to teams is set for dod standards.

btw.. this works great!
dVIAN
Old 06-24-2004 , 00:53  
Reply With Quote #19

i just changed every allies to c and every axis to t. i am going to try now. if it works i will clean it up more...
Old 09-03-2004 , 11:03  
Reply With Quote #20

doeas this work with 0.20