Raised This Month: $40 Target: $400
 10% 

[L4D2] Jockey racing v1.0.8(+ 4 player mode)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Searcher64
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Old 07-29-2010 , 10:04   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing v1.0.5
Reply With Quote #101

It won't work with (10 players)5 vs. 5 because fleeper only has 8 freezing coordinates, the last 2 players would be unfrozen because they don't have a coordinate to freeze to

This is what I think '


Edit: I tried the new version by myself, and it didn't work out very well. After about 20 seconds after the game on Dark Carnival Highway, the survivor that I was riding somehow died and every other survivor died also. I don't know about the infected because there were no infected bots

Edit 2: I then started playing as survivors, I found a bile bomb and threw it at myself. It had no drug effect on me Nor does the pipe bomb or molotov


Edit 3: I was going to the saferoom myself and all the bots died except me, is this how it's supposed to be?


Edit 4: I'm not sure because I was playing alone, but I don't think the survivors slow down when they're no jockey, I have normal speed when I'm not jockey'd. I do know that the jockey DOES slow down when it is not riding a survivor


Edit 6: c3m3_coaster on second play on versus has a problem with the saferoom door on start point opening (since the survivors start point is in saferoom)


Edit 7: I still have commons problem on c2m2_fairgrounds, c2m3_coaster, and c4m4_barns(on second play) By the way, how do you beat the finale if it doesn't start automatically?


Edit 8: Survivors are given adrenaline two times on finale of Dark Carnival


Edit 9: I went as survivor on Dark Carnival Finale and on first tank spawn, the tank automatically dies but the problem is that the concert doesn't continue and the map still thinks that the tank is alive

Last edited by Searcher64; 07-29-2010 at 11:45.
Searcher64 is offline
Fleepster99
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Old 07-29-2010 , 16:20   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing v1.0.5
Reply With Quote #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher64 View Post
It won't work with (10 players)5 vs. 5 because fleeper only has 8 freezing coordinates, the last 2 players would be unfrozen because they don't have a coordinate to freeze to

This is what I think '


Edit: I tried the new version by myself, and it didn't work out very well. After about 20 seconds after the game on Dark Carnival Highway, the survivor that I was riding somehow died and every other survivor died also. I don't know about the infected because there were no infected bots

Edit 2: I then started playing as survivors, I found a bile bomb and threw it at myself. It had no drug effect on me Nor does the pipe bomb or molotov


Edit 3: I was going to the saferoom myself and all the bots died except me, is this how it's supposed to be?


Edit 4: I'm not sure because I was playing alone, but I don't think the survivors slow down when they're no jockey, I have normal speed when I'm not jockey'd. I do know that the jockey DOES slow down when it is not riding a survivor


Edit 6: c3m3_coaster on second play on versus has a problem with the saferoom door on start point opening (since the survivors start point is in saferoom)


Edit 7: I still have commons problem on c2m2_fairgrounds, c2m3_coaster, and c4m4_barns(on second play) By the way, how do you beat the finale if it doesn't start automatically?


Edit 8: Survivors are given adrenaline two times on finale of Dark Carnival


Edit 9: I went as survivor on Dark Carnival Finale and on first tank spawn, the tank automatically dies but the problem is that the concert doesn't continue and the map still thinks that the tank is alive
Thats a lot of edits

1 are u sure it was 20 seconds as the timer is set for 60, the new convar is made so when your playing with 7 or 6 people you get to the safehouse and you don't have to go through the trouble of slaying human bots, i think im gonna change default to 0, if your playing with bots at least for testing set it as 0 for now in your cfg.

2 as i mentioned lol the bile bomb & molo have not been included because i have almost 2000 lines of code which i need to reduce and incorporate in my plugin, but should be available soon.

4 the 1/2 speed only begins once a jockey jumps off the survivor, i will make it so it begins after the race starts makes more sence i guess .

6 the only saferooms that have been automatically open are the end ones, can't you just open the saferoom at the start before typing raceon?

7 about the commons are you getting them all over the place or just here and there, ill c what i can do about them :/

8 should be easy to fix

9 most finales aren't really suitable for racing, i sugest you use visual77's modified force mission changer that should work and that way you can setup which maps you want to play from each campaign

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=81982

you can find it somewhere in this thread(near the end i think).
Fleepster99 is offline
Searcher64
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Old 07-29-2010 , 17:15   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing v1.0.5
Reply With Quote #103

1. I checked the jockey ride time at the round end, it said 0:19 seconds

6. That's strange.....why are some saferoom doors opened like on c2m3_coaster? While I was waiting for the !forcestart (5 second) wait on ready up plugin, I saw the saferoom door automatically opened....the bar came off and it opened itself O_O

7. The commons just come at the beginning, usually 1 pre-spawned and the rest of them just come from on top of us or somewhere, they just rush at us (except the 1 pre-spawned)
Searcher64 is offline
Fleepster99
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Old 07-29-2010 , 17:24   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing v1.0.5
Reply With Quote #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher64 View Post
1. I checked the jockey ride time at the round end, it said 0:19 seconds

6. That's strange.....why are some saferoom doors opened like on c2m3_coaster? While I was waiting for the !forcestart (5 second) wait on ready up plugin, I saw the saferoom door automatically opened....the bar came off and it opened itself O_O

7. The commons just come at the beginning, usually 1 pre-spawned and the rest of them just come from on top of us or somewhere, they just rush at us (except the 1 pre-spawned)
ok i will look into the time, also im almost 100% sure ive just taken care of the zombie problem, have you tried turning the human_bot_kill off in the .cfg?.

Im not sure what happend with the safedoor :/
Fleepster99 is offline
Searcher64
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Old 07-29-2010 , 17:33   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing v1.0.5
Reply With Quote #105

l4d_kill_bot_survivors "0"


If I turn it off, won't the auto-kill stop completely?
Searcher64 is offline
Fleepster99
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Old 07-29-2010 , 17:40   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing v1.0.5
Reply With Quote #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher64 View Post
l4d_kill_bot_survivors "0"


If I turn it off, won't the auto-kill stop completely?
Only for the human bots ;)
Fleepster99 is offline
Fleepster99
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Old 07-29-2010 , 18:29   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing v1.0.5
Reply With Quote #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher64 View Post
1. I checked the jockey ride time at the round end, it said 0:19 seconds

6. That's strange.....why are some saferoom doors opened like on c2m3_coaster? While I was waiting for the !forcestart (5 second) wait on ready up plugin, I saw the saferoom door automatically opened....the bar came off and it opened itself O_O

7. The commons just come at the beginning, usually 1 pre-spawned and the rest of them just come from on top of us or somewhere, they just rush at us (except the 1 pre-spawned)
Ok try out 1.0.5a (still no bile & molo, gonna do that for 1.0.6 ) , you should definately not have any zombies ever , please let me know if am wrong.
Remenber to delete your .cfg
Fleepster99 is offline
Searcher64
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Old 07-29-2010 , 19:32   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing v1.0.5
Reply With Quote #108

YAY! The commons problem is fixed! Note that I only tested on Dark Carnival maps, no other maps so....yeah...
Searcher64 is offline
Searcher64
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Old 07-29-2010 , 21:15   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing v1.0.5
Reply With Quote #109

Your able to kill jockeys with melee?

And the last jockey to get in saferoom is not killed for some reason

Last edited by Searcher64; 07-29-2010 at 21:29.
Searcher64 is offline
Fleepster99
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Old 07-29-2010 , 21:20   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing v1.0.5
Reply With Quote #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher64 View Post
Your able to kill jockeys with melee?
That has beena problem for a while ill try and remove all mellee weapons
Fleepster99 is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 22:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode