Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:GO] No Dupe Account (1.5.2, 2023-03-02)

Post New Thread Reply   

PC Gamer
Veteran Member
Old 06-25-2021 , 00:11   Re: [CS:GO] No Dupe Account (1.4.3, 2021-04-10)
Reply With Quote #51

Question regarding the account age configuration:
PHP Code:
// (Requires SteamAPI Key)
// 0 = disabled
// any integer = is a user check that fails if his steam account age is newer than this value in minutes or his profile is private
// any negative integer = same as positive, but is not a check and will kick user
// &integer (ex: &60) = same as negative, but will not kick user if his profile is private
// -
// Default: "1576800"
nda_steam_age "&43200" 
The instructions indicate that an ampersand (&) is used before the number. A few posts above show a tilde (~) used before the number. Which is it supposed to be?

My goal was to kick anyone with a steam account creation less than 30 days old. If necessary, I will add a check for steam level as well.
azalty
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-25-2021 , 07:07   Re: [CS:GO] No Dupe Account (1.4.3, 2021-04-10)
Reply With Quote #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Gamer View Post
Question regarding the account age configuration:
PHP Code:
// 0 = disabled
// any integer = is a user check that fails if his steam account age is newer than this value in minutes or his profile is private
// any negative integer = same as positive, but is not a check and will kick user
// &integer (ex: &60) = same as negative, but will not kick user if his profile is private
// -
// Default: "1576800"
nda_steam_age "&43200" 
The instructions indicate that an ampersand (&) is used before the number. A few posts above show a tilde (~) used before the number. Which is it supposed to be?

My goal was to kick anyone with a steam account creation less than 30 days old. If necessary, I will add a check for steam level as well.
You're actually totally right. There is a big config error of mine.

The symbol I meant to use was probably "&", but "~" is checked by the code.
Don't ask why, I don't know at all. Can't believe this was in the code for so long.

Since most people use "~", I'll just update and fix the description of that cvar -> we'll now officially use "~"

so, please use nda_steam_age "~43200" or nda_steam_age "-43200" depending on what you want.

I hate myself for missing that

Last edited by azalty; 06-25-2021 at 07:08.
azalty
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-13-2021 , 16:56   Re: [CS:GO] No Dupe Account (1.4.4, 2021-06-25)
Reply With Quote #53

Just to keep eventual readers informed, version 1.5.0 is currently in beta and can be tested/downloaded in the main branch of the plugin repository: https://github.com/azalty/sm-no-dupe-account

If you do have any suggestion or bug report to do, please do it now on this page or on github (https://github.com/azalty/sm-no-dupe-account/issues) (I prefer that you do it on GitHub )

1.5.0 adds a complete whitelist system using a steamid, admin flags, an IP or even an entire country!

It also adds a brand new blacklist system for countries: You can blacklist specific countries if your server only allows a specific language or if you get swarmed by accounts from another country.
NOTE: The country is grabbed from the IP's location, not the country set in the Steam profile.

---
Latest stable release: https://github.com/azalty/sm-no-dupe-account/releases

If you're able to do that, please take the time to test the beta and report any problem. Your feedback is important!

---

Thanks a lot for using my plugin
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-25-2021 , 18:07   Re: [CS:GO] No Dupe Account (1.5.0, 2021-11-26)
Reply With Quote #54

Version 1.5.0 (stable) was released!

Added a whitelist, country filtering, important fixes and much more

Updating is recommended.

Download here: https://github.com/azalty/sm-no-dupe-account/releases

---

Notes:

This update fixes a lot of things and adds the very requested whitelisting feature. Country filtering was also added!

- Added a whitelisting system with config, country filter, and much more, as well as some other code improvements (from 1.5.0 Beta 1). Check `addons/sourcemod/configs/no_dupe_account.cfg`
- Fixed Steam web requests randomly failing from time to time by adding a retry system. More logging has also been added, as well as specific error messages to help users and developers understand the problem. (#12, #29)
- The web requests are now done a bit differently. We didn't find any bug in our testing, but if you find any, please report it!
- Switched to kidfearless/Auto-Exec-Config-Class (also known as convar_class). This will automatically update each cvar infos when switching versions (updates description & default value, removes old cvars and adds new ones, without changing the values you configured!). You won't have to delete and back up the cvars config file anymore! (#30)
- Updated some Portuguese translations (#27 by @crashzk)
- Changed database handle to its methodmap equivalent (#9)
- Fixed global arrays not initiating with good values (#24)
- Potentially fixed players being kicked for having a Community Ban when they actually didn't have one (potentially caused by Steam Maintenances) (#28)
- Added more logging with `nda_log 3` (#26)

(#number refers to a GitHub issue/pull request)

Last edited by azalty; 12-26-2021 at 21:14. Reason: Removed smilies
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-26-2021 , 09:29   Re: [CS:GO] No Dupe Account (1.5.0, 2021-11-26)
Reply With Quote #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalty View Post
Version 1.5.0 (stable) was released!

Added a whitelist, country filtering, important fixes and much more

Updating is recommended.

Download here: https://github.com/azalty/sm-no-dupe-account/releases

---

Notes:

This update fixes a lot of things and adds the very requested whitelisting feature. Country filtering was also added!

- Added a whitelisting system with config, country filter, and much more, as well as some other code improvements (from 1.5.0 Beta 1). Check `addons/sourcemod/configs/no_dupe_account.cfg`
- Fixed Steam web requests randomly failing from time to time by adding a retry system. More logging has also been added, as well as specific error messages to help users and developers understand the problem. (#12, #29)
- The web requests are now done a bit differently. We didn't find any bug in our testing, but if you find any, please report it!
- Switched to kidfearless/Auto-Exec-Config-Class (also known as convar_class). This will automatically update each cvar infos when switching versions (updates description & default value, removes old cvars and adds new ones, without changing the values you configured!). You won't have to delete and back up the cvars config file anymore! (#30)
- Updated some Portuguese translations (#27 by @crashzk)
- Changed database handle to its methodmap equivalent (#9)
- Fixed global arrays not initiating with good values (#24)
- Potentially fixed players being kicked for having a Community Ban when they actually didn't have one (potentially caused by Steam Maintenances) (#2
- Added more logging with `nda_log 3` (#26)

(#number refers to a GitHub issue/pull request)
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-26-2021 , 09:45   Re: [CS:GO] No Dupe Account (1.5.0, 2021-11-26)
Reply With Quote #56

@azalty doubt, I want the plugin kick players that have VAC Bans, but if it has 5 years or more of VAC ban it can connect normally to the server.

It would be this configuration in the case:
PHP Code:
// 0 = disabled
// any positive integer = send an in-game alert to admins (and a discord message if setup) if player has been VAC or Game banned X days ago or less
// any negative integer = same as positive integer, but instead of sending an alert, it will kick the player
// -
// Default: "5"
nda_bans_recent "-1825" 
azalty
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-26-2021 , 12:39   Re: [CS:GO] No Dupe Account (1.5.0, 2021-11-26)
Reply With Quote #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
@azalty doubt, I want the plugin kick players that have VAC Bans, but if it has 5 years or more of VAC ban it can connect normally to the server.

It would be this configuration in the case:
PHP Code:
// 0 = disabled
// any positive integer = send an in-game alert to admins (and a discord message if setup) if player has been VAC or Game banned X days ago or less
// any negative integer = same as positive integer, but instead of sending an alert, it will kick the player
// -
// Default: "5"
nda_bans_recent "-1825" 
Yup, that is correct. It will also prevent players that have been Game banned from any game less than 5 years ago from joining.
Old 05-08-2022 , 10:23   Re: [CS:GO] No Dupe Account (1.5.0, 2021-11-26)
Reply With Quote #58

Doesn't work, plugin doesn't load.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-08-2022 , 12:49   Re: [CS:GO] No Dupe Account (1.5.0, 2021-11-26)
Reply With Quote #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwetch View Post
it works without problems, use it yourself...any error in your log folder?
azalty
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-09-2022 , 06:59   Re: [CS:GO] No Dupe Account (1.5.0, 2021-11-26)
Reply With Quote #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwetch View Post
It works fine for me too, I run 1.5.0 stable on my server.

Here is an Installation/updating guide (wiki)

If you encounter any error or difficulty, please share them and I'll be happy to assist you and fix the potential problems