XunTric
BANNED
Old 05-15-2005 , 05:16  
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtp10181
someone once requsted I made the superhero "blob" into a standalone plugin

here it is, works flawlessly.
Could you make a cvar for it on how "hard" or "fast" you push them?
Its boring when you can only push with the normall walk speed
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 05-15-2005 , 14:30  
Reply With Quote #12

Try this:
Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <engine> public plugin_init() {     // Plugin Info     register_plugin("Blob Push","0.1","JTP10181")     register_cvar("push_velocity","320") } public pfn_touch(ptr, ptd) {     if (!is_valid_ent(ptr) || !is_valid_ent(ptd)) return     new ptrname[32], ptdname[32]     entity_get_string(ptr, EV_SZ_classname, ptrname, 31)     entity_get_string(ptd, EV_SZ_classname, ptdname, 31)     if(equal(ptrname,"player") && equal(ptdname,"player")) {         new Float:Vel[3]         new VelAmt = get_cvar_num("push_velocity")         VelocityByAim(ptr, VelAmt, Vel)         Vel[2] = 0.0 // Don't want user to go airbourne         entity_set_vector(ptd, EV_VEC_velocity, Vel)     } }
Cvar: push_velocity
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
n0obie4life
Veteran Member
Old 05-16-2005 , 09:34  
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3x
Try this:
Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <engine> public plugin_init() {     // Plugin Info     register_plugin("Blob Push","0.1","JTP10181")     register_cvar("push_velocity","320") } public pfn_touch(ptr, ptd) {     if (!is_valid_ent(ptr) || !is_valid_ent(ptd)) return     new ptrname[32], ptdname[32]     entity_get_string(ptr, EV_SZ_classname, ptrname, 31)     entity_get_string(ptd, EV_SZ_classname, ptdname, 31)     if(equal(ptrname,"player") && equal(ptdname,"player")) {         new Float:Vel[3]         new VelAmt = get_cvar_num("push_velocity")         VelocityByAim(ptr, VelAmt, Vel)         Vel[2] = 0.0 // Don't want user to go airbourne         entity_set_vector(ptd, EV_VEC_velocity, Vel)     } }
v3x writes the "best" plugins ;). push push@

Johnny got his gun
Veteran Member
Old 05-16-2005 , 12:24  
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3x
Try this:
Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <engine> new g_maxplayers public plugin_init() {     // Plugin Info     register_plugin("Blob Push","0.1","JTP10181")     register_cvar("push_velocity","320")     g_maxplayers = get_maxplayers() } public pfn_touch(ptr, ptd) {     if (ptr > g_maxplayers || ptd > g_maxplayers || ptr < 1 || ptd < 1)         return     if (!is_valid_ent(ptr) || !is_valid_ent(ptd)) return     new ptrname[32], ptdname[32]     entity_get_string(ptr, EV_SZ_classname, ptrname, 31)     entity_get_string(ptd, EV_SZ_classname, ptdname, 31)     if(equal(ptrname,"player") && equal(ptdname,"player")) {         new Float:Vel[3]         new VelAmt = get_cvar_num("push_velocity")         VelocityByAim(ptr, VelAmt, Vel)         Vel[2] = 0.0 // Don't want user to go airbourne         entity_set_vector(ptd, EV_VEC_velocity, Vel)     } }
I edit the quote. Should be a tad optimized.
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 05-16-2005 , 13:17  
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0obie4life
v3x writes the "best" plugins ;). push push@
v3x didn't create the plugin, here just made a minor modification to improve it. JTP is the creator as you should be able to tell from the first couple of posts in this thread.
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 05-16-2005 , 13:40  
Reply With Quote #16

Yea, what he said ^^,
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
gucio1200
Old 02-08-2012 , 18:11   Re: Ability to Push Another Player
Reply With Quote #17

As i understand this should push user by user staight away right ? I have compiled it and dont know why but do not work .
Devil259
Veteran Member
Old 02-09-2012 , 11:26   Re: Ability to Push Another Player
Reply With Quote #18

Last post was in 2005.

gucio1200
Old 02-09-2012 , 11:38   Re: Ability to Push Another Player
Reply With Quote #19

and thats the reason why it wont work