Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[ANY] Round end overlay

Post New Thread Reply   

Mac91
Old 02-24-2015 , 07:37   Re: [ANY] Round end overlay
Reply With Quote #61

Check the .vtf path in your .vmt. If it is correct, I have no idea because when I tried to use my own self made .vtf a month ago, it did not work aswell as for you now...
If you find a solution on how to use self made .vtf, let me know!
Old 03-21-2015 , 12:30   Re: [ANY] Round end overlay
Reply With Quote #62

How to add win sound ?
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 05-17-2015 , 15:43   Re: [ANY] Round end overlay
Reply With Quote #63

why not put file path then vmt at the end so its easier to see where to put it. but il give it a shot.

this works with transparency right so i can simply add some stuff somewhere in some corner?

does it work with gif Vmt's?

Last edited by Robin955; 05-17-2015 at 15:43.
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 05-17-2015 , 15:43   Re: [ANY] Round end overlay
Reply With Quote #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2389736818 View Post
How to add win sound ?
there is alot of plugins that does this, just search
SugarDx
Old 05-24-2019 , 09:58   Re: [ANY] Round end overlay
Reply With Quote #65

I have tried absolutely everything to get this working on CS:S to no avail. The plugin loads fine, the files are precached and loaded, but it just will not display them. If I change the path or filenames to something non-existent, it will throw an error as expected. If I put it to something real, nothing displays at the end of the round. I have tried probably a dozen different file combinations at this point, and I'm getting no where.

Edit: Okay, I see the issue now, but I'm still stumped. Apparently the client sees the files and attempts to download them from the server. The weird part is that I receive no error messages, and the files don't actually download to the client. (The client claims to be downloading them when connecting to the server, and other custom content on the server is downloaded just fine). I know it isn't a client-side issue because I have other overlays already downloaded from other servers, and other custom content on this server is downloading just fine. I also have sv_pure set to 0, and for the hell of it I set it to 1 and made exceptions for the overlays in the whitelist just to rule this out. I'm still getting no where. If I manually place the overlays into the client's files, it displays just fine. The plugin is also listing the files as being added to the downloads table, so I'm lost as to why they won't physically end up on the client's machine.

Edit #2: I'm stupid. My problem was caused by the download URL server not knowing how to handle the filetypes. I had to change their MIME types to "application/octet-stream" in IIS so it knew to allow the user to download them, else it would throw file not found errors. All is working now!

Last edited by SugarDx; 05-24-2019 at 20:11.