Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2.4 (Last Updated 16-Apr-2012)

Post New Thread Reply   

poppin-fresh
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-24-2011 , 06:47   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2 (Last Updated 23-Nov-2011)
Reply With Quote #11

okay yeah. got the channel problem fixed. But the channel box on the right is still fading in and out.
zipcore
Veteran Member
Old 11-24-2011 , 12:46   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2 (Last Updated 23-Nov-2011)
Reply With Quote #12

maybe another plugin use same area to display stuff or clear it

and for ppl with public channel bug try change vc_public_channel_id to a legal channel id,
the problem is, that everyone joins the first channel without a channelmode check.

Last edited by zipcore; 11-24-2011 at 12:48.
Horsedick
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-24-2011 , 14:00   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2 (Last Updated 23-Nov-2011)
Reply With Quote #13

If I use this and it auto places everyone in the same channel when they join by default say like ADMIN channel or whatever is it possible to press V to push-to-talk as an Admin and have it auto mute everyone else so they can't "walk" all over you when you are trying to speak as in not interrupt?
zipcore
Veteran Member
Old 11-24-2011 , 15:23   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2 (Last Updated 23-Nov-2011)
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsedick View Post
If I use this and it auto places everyone in the same channel when they join by default say like ADMIN channel or whatever is it possible to press V to push-to-talk as an Admin and have it auto mute everyone else so they can't "walk" all over you when you are trying to speak as in not interrupt?
A: Did u read last posts ?!? http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...2&postcount=12

EDIT: Fixed in v2.1

B: maybe i will add those features

Last edited by zipcore; 11-25-2011 at 07:47.
Horsedick
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-24-2011 , 17:05   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2 (Last Updated 23-Nov-2011)
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipcore View Post
A: Did u read last posts ?!? http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...2&postcount=12

B: maybe i will add those features

Yeah I read the whole thread but understanding exactly what that said based on the question at hand didn't really pan out - so I asked my own question.

As for setting this up to do what I asked that would be great and very needed..lookin forward to it! Thanks
poppin-fresh
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-24-2011 , 22:26   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2 (Last Updated 23-Nov-2011)
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
maybe another plugin use same area to display stuff or clear it

and for ppl with public channel bug try change vc_public_channel_id to a legal channel id,
the problem is, that everyone joins the first channel without a channelmode check.
No other plugin is using the area to do anything as i also tried this on a different server with just this plugin running and still got the same problem. also the channels still save even when you turn save channels off,
zipcore
Veteran Member
Old 11-25-2011 , 04:06   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2 (Last Updated 23-Nov-2011)
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppin-fresh View Post
No other plugin is using the area to do anything as i also tried this on a different server with just this plugin running and still got the same problem. also the channels still save even when you turn save channels off,
on my cs:s minigames server i have same problem on some maps that display ads there,
but thats not the problem if you tried my plugin on different servers

can you give me some information about your servers?
game, plugins, maps, os, ...errors?

is there anybody else put there with the same problem?

Last edited by zipcore; 11-25-2011 at 04:12.
poppin-fresh
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-25-2011 , 04:16   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2 (Last Updated 23-Nov-2011)
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
on my cs:s minigames server i have same problem on some maps that display ads there,
but thats not the problem if you tried my plugin on different servers

can you give me some information about your servers?
game, plugins, maps, os, ...errors?

is there anybody else put there with the same problem?
Windows, It is a bhop server. We do run ads. But it's only in chat. CS:S.
And like i said we also tried this on a different server only running this plugin. We tried it on dust and other bhop maps to see if it was just the maps. But no. It's a great plugin. I would really love to get this fixed.
Another thing is when vc_store_channel "0" on reconnect you are still in the same channel as before.
I also have vc_public_channel_id "2" but everyone is going straight to the first channel.
and vc_hud_show_team "0"
But players are still showing RED and BLUE

Last edited by poppin-fresh; 11-25-2011 at 04:55.
zipcore
Veteran Member
Old 11-25-2011 , 06:33   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2 (Last Updated 23-Nov-2011)
Reply With Quote #19

for test reasons i run my plugin on a windows server this time, but i can't rebuild your problem. is there anyone else with his problems?

EDIT: i use same method for my hud as this plugin http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1271439 maybe u can check if there are same problems? would be nice.

but i fixed some issues in v2.1

Last edited by zipcore; 11-25-2011 at 07:55.
poppin-fresh
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-25-2011 , 08:01   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2 (Last Updated 25-Nov-2011)
Reply With Quote #20

yeah man sorry. forgot to edit that in my last post. That was the exact plugin that was causing the problems. But now we got that fixed the cvars don't seem to have any effect. e.g. the teams and spec. i can confirm that the cvars are disabled in game aswell. as i checked in console.