Control Bots

Post New Thread Reply   

DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 03-01-2022 , 05:57   Re: Control Bots
Reply With Quote #11

You mean this?
Respawn from bot (or AFK human)

Remember whenever one says just like CS:GO and it isn't they still might try to suit.
Code:
/* * *   SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP     iiii  NNNNNNNN        NNNNNNNNXXXXXXX       XXXXXXX * SS:::::::::::::::SP::::::::::::::::P   i::::i N:::::::N       N::::::NX:::::X       X:::::X *S:::::SSSSSS::::::SP::::::PPPPPP:::::P   iiii  N::::::::N      N::::::NX:::::X       X:::::X *S:::::S     SSSSSSSPP:::::P     P:::::P        N:::::::::N     N::::::NX::::::X     X::::::X *S:::::S              P::::P     P:::::Piiiiiii N::::::::::N    N::::::NXXX:::::X   X:::::XXX *S:::::S              P::::P     P:::::Pi:::::i N:::::::::::N   N::::::N   X:::::X X:::::X * S::::SSSS           P::::PPPPPP:::::P  i::::i N:::::::N::::N  N::::::N    X:::::X:::::X *  SS::::::SSSSS      P:::::::::::::PP   i::::i N::::::N N::::N N::::::N     X:::::::::X *    SSS::::::::SS    P::::PPPPPPPPP     i::::i N::::::N  N::::N:::::::N     X:::::::::X *       SSSSSS::::S   P::::P             i::::i N::::::N   N:::::::::::N    X:::::X:::::X *            S:::::S  P::::P             i::::i N::::::N    N::::::::::N   X:::::X X:::::X *            S:::::S  P::::P             i::::i N::::::N     N:::::::::NXXX:::::X   X:::::XXX *SSSSSSS     S:::::SPP::::::PP          i::::::iN::::::N      N::::::::NX::::::X     X::::::X *S::::::SSSSSS:::::SP::::::::P          i::::::iN::::::N       N:::::::NX:::::X       X:::::X *S:::::::::::::::SS P::::::::P          i::::::iN::::::N        N::::::NX:::::X       X:::::X * SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   PPPPPPPPPP          iiiiiiiiNNNNNNNN         NNNNNNNXXXXXXX       XXXXXXX * *──────────────────────────────▄▄ *──────────────────────▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌▐▄ *─────────────────────█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌▐▄█ *────────────────────█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▌▌▐█▄█ *──────▄█▀▄─────────█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌░▀░░▀░▌ *────▄██▀▀▀▀▄──────▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐ ▌█▐░▌█▐▌ *──▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄────▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌░░░▄▄▌░▐ *▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄──▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌░░▄▄▄▄░▐ *████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▌░▄░░▀▀░░▌ *▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▌░▐▀▄▄▄▄▀ *▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▌░░░░░▌ *▒▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌ *▒▌░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄ *▒▌░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░▀▀▀▄ *▒▌░░░░░░░▄▀▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░▄░▄░▄▌░▄░▄▌ *▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ * * * * * * __..__  .  .\  / *(__ [__)*|\ | >< *.__)|   || \|/  \ * *    Repawn from bots. *    Copyleft (C) Nov 2020 .sρiηX҉. * *    This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify *    it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as *    published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the *    License, or (at your option) any later version. * *    This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, *    but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of *    MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the *    GNU Affero General Public License for more details. * *    You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License *    along with this program.  If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>. *    Credits: AMXX DEV TEAM for everything including adminhelp.sma. *    AMX Mod X, based on AMX Mod by Aleksander Naszko ("OLO"). * *    V1.0 to 1.1 -better unsticking code when bots are crouched against wall. *                -take the place of AFK humans for round. * */

I do not see any resemblance in code at all, but thanks for the credit anyway!
Old 03-01-2022 , 15:54   Re: Control Bots
Reply With Quote #12

I got the code without that copyright lines. That is why it is not in the code but I remember the name that was inside it. Did not know also that it was posted already in the new plugins submissions, if you got any problem with that we can discuss about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEarthQuake View Post
I do not see any resemblance in code at all, but thanks for the credit anyway!
Seems like I edited so many things it doesn't even look like yours anymore.

• Discord: EFFEXo#8850 • Steam: EFFEXo

Last edited by EFFx; 03-01-2022 at 16:39.
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 03-02-2022 , 09:46   Re: Control Bots
Reply With Quote #13

This is all open source. I just wanted to confirm if that was the plugin you meant. Be sure to say how it is different!

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 03-02-2022 at 09:48.
georgik57
Veteran Member
Old 03-02-2022 , 13:49   Re: Control Bots
Reply With Quote #14

gonna test this out when i have time. thanks.
Old 03-19-2022 , 13:12   Re: Control Bots
Reply With Quote #15

I have "running" , but when press "E" nothing happens !!!
Send a message via Skype™ to Siska1
EFFx
Veteran Member
Old 03-19-2022 , 17:46   Re: Control Bots
Reply With Quote #16

Define "running".

DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 03-20-2022 , 21:24   Re: Control Bots
Reply With Quote #17

Other than walk?
Old 03-20-2022 , 22:21   Re: Control Bots
Reply With Quote #18

There was a quote mark on the running word, indicating that it wasn't literally the word.

DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 03-21-2022 , 08:30   Re: Control Bots
Reply With Quote #19

What that means is customer is using your plugin but when they press E nothing happens.
Old 03-21-2022 , 18:14   Re: Control Bots
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siska1 View Post
I have "running" , but when press "E" nothing happens !!!
Try downloading the plugin again.