Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

PUBNite: BattleRoyale MOD - FINAL VERSION RELEASED!!!

Post New Thread Reply   

JumpyLion
Old 11-24-2018 , 00:49   Re: PUBNITE - BattleGround [PUBG + FORTNITE]
Reply With Quote #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by totopizza View Post
The mode works perfectly in ReHLDS, I am using it, it has never given me problems (in fact, EFFx knows it)
There are ReHLDS and ReGame, on pure ReHLDS, without replacing the cs.so module on ReGame, it works.
totopizza
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-24-2018 , 13:26   Re: PUBNITE - BattleGround [PUBG + FORTNITE]
Reply With Quote #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpyLion View Post
There are ReHLDS and ReGame, on pure ReHLDS, without replacing the cs.so module on ReGame, it works.
I'm also using ReGameDLL next to ReAPI for the infinite round and it works fine...

EFFx is not obliged to support ReHLDS, ReGameDLL, ReAPI, it is only responsible for making it work in HLDS, if you want to add direct compatibility with Re * you can do it easily if you know how to program it with the functions that ReAPI incorporates.
JumpyLion
Old 11-25-2018 , 06:46   Re: PUBNITE - BattleGround [PUBG + FORTNITE]
Reply With Quote #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by totopizza View Post
I'm also using ReGameDLL next to ReAPI for the infinite round and it works fine...

EFFx is not obliged to support ReHLDS, ReGameDLL, ReAPI, it is only responsible for making it work in HLDS, if you want to add direct compatibility with Re * you can do it easily if you know how to program it with the functions that ReAPI incorporates.
I understand that I do not have to. I just asked to do it. Let him answer. On my server installed ReHLDS, ReGameDLL, ReAPI latest versions. The server starts normally, but as soon as a player comes in and chooses a team, the server crashes. When you turn off the fake bots, you can enter, but the royal battle mode does not start. When bots are enabled, and with the original cs.so, everything works fine, but all plugins on ReAPI are disabled (anti-cheat, admin_loader).
EFFx
Veteran Member
Old 11-25-2018 , 11:46   Re: PUBNITE - BattleGround [PUBG + FORTNITE]
Reply With Quote #224

Quote:
I understand that I do not have to. I just asked to do it. Let him answer. On my server installed ReHLDS, ReGameDLL, ReAPI latest versions. The server starts normally, but as soon as a player comes in and chooses a team, the server crashes. When you turn off the fake bots, you can enter, but the royal battle mode does not start. When bots are enabled, and with the original cs.so, everything works fine, but all plugins on ReAPI are disabled (anti-cheat, admin_loader).
Remove the bots and when you join on the server, use sv_restart 1.

• Discord: EFFEXo#8850 • Steam: EFFEXo
JumpyLion
Old 11-26-2018 , 03:34   Re: PUBNITE - BattleGround [PUBG + FORTNITE]
Reply With Quote #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFFx View Post
Remove the bots and when you join on the server, use sv_restart 1.
Will the mode run without bots? Suppose to take the promotion and put on the test server? Constantly do not do sv_restart 1.

Here are the mistakes I mentioned earlier.
Code:
L 11/26/2018 - 15:30:40: [CSTRIKE] Invalid or missing entity gamedata files - forwards CS_OnBuy[Attempt] have been disabled
Code:
L 11/26/2018 - 15:33:02: FATAL ERROR (shutting down): SZ_GetSpace: tried to write to an uninitialized sizebuf_t: ???
FATAL ERROR (shutting down): SZ_GetSpace: tried to write to an uninitialized sizebuf_t: ???
Segmentation fault
./hlds_run: 201: ./hlds_run: gdb: not found
email debug.log to [email protected]
With the original cs.so everything is fine

Last edited by JumpyLion; 11-26-2018 at 03:39.
EFFx
Veteran Member
Old 11-26-2018 , 04:11   Re: PUBNITE - BattleGround [PUBG + FORTNITE]
Reply With Quote #226

Quote:
Will the mode run without bots? Suppose to take the promotion and put on the test server? Constantly do not do sv_restart 1.
If you are using ReGameDLL with ReApi just like Totopizza, you can create infinite round and run without the bots plugin just adding sv_restart 1 on server.cfg.

Last edited by EFFx; 11-26-2018 at 08:34.
zer0xp
Old 11-29-2018 , 07:40   Re: PUBNITE - BattleGround [PUBG + FORTNITE]
Reply With Quote #227

I have successfully installed the mod on to my server however the only issues I am having are that players are not spawning in a plane and being able to jump and also no items / weapons are on the ground.

I have looked through the thread and found helpful commands amx_plane_origins & amx_weapons_origins however when I use these commands nothing seems to be saving and still no result even after reloading the map and restarting the server.

Just wondering if there is something plainly obvious I am missing as everything else seems to be working perfectly and I suspect I have just overlooked something simple?

Any help would be appreciated, Many thanks,
EFFx
Veteran Member
Old 11-29-2018 , 14:12   Re: PUBNITE - BattleGround [PUBG + FORTNITE]
Reply With Quote #228

Items not spawning? Make sure you have installed the current map's spawn points, if you do not, weapons will not spawn.

Players not spawning on the plane? That looks weird, can you explain a little bit more?

About the commands, I'll make an update explaining how owners can register points by themselves.

Two of your issues looks like old issues that the mod had, make sure you're using the lastest version.

Jah Khalib
Old 12-09-2018 , 15:10   Re: PUBNITE - BattleGround [PUBG + FORTNITE]
Reply With Quote #229

#UPforEffx <3
saitama19
Old 12-31-2018 , 14:27   Re: PUBNITE - BattleGround [PUBG + FORTNITE]
Reply With Quote #230

best maps for this mod?