This plugin is a modification of the plugin [CSS] Gun Menu
. Has been fixed part of the code to be compatible with CS:GO.
When you seize control of a bot, then you have the weapon that you were chosen from the menu, and not something that bot was equipped.
Place compiled plugin (sm_gunmenu.smx
) into the plugins folder (../addons/sourcemod/plugins/
). Place the configuration file (gunmenu.ini
) into the config folder (../addons/sourcemod/configs/
Changes to gunmenu.ini are read at map/plugin load time.
- When enabled, presents player with menus to choose primary and secondary weapons
It can be used for game modes other than Deathmatch. On this case, I advise you to set the following parameters in the used file gamemode_*.cfg
Unlike the original plugin:
- cash_player_*, cash_team_*, mp_death_drop_defuser, mp_freezetime, mp_maxmoney to «0» (if you disable the buy zones on map)
- ammo_grenade_limit_total to ≥ «4» (depending on the number of grenades, registered in the configuration file)
Were removed from the plugin and config parameters responsible for the health and nightvision, added weapons from CS:GO.
Changes in 1.2 [2016/03/06]:
Changes in 1.1 [2016/03/05]:
- Added team and bot restrictions (admins always have access to the menu)
- Added an option for on/off show menu on spawn
- Added new items: TA granade, Health Shots & R8 Revolver
- Added parameter responsible for the number of flashbangs and health shots after respawn will get player
- Added an option for control player's access to the menu (if "for_all" = "no", then only admins will be able to open the menu)
Add parameter responsible for the number of flashbangs after respawn will get player
- Add a menu where the player can choose what grenades (and taser) it will get after respawn