Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:S] Clan tag offset

Post New Thread Reply   

HaRRiKiRi
Old 08-04-2010 , 12:13   [CS:S] Clan tag offset
Reply With Quote #1

Hi. Does anybody knows the offset for getting players clan tag? I don't actually know where to get thouse offsets, as I can't find a good table which had them. There is one here:
http://wiki.alliedmods.net/CCSPlayer...ike:_Source%29
But it doesn't even have m_iAccount, so I guess it is incomplete. In one topic here I found something about m_szClan, but that doesn't work, as it returns -1. So does anybody know the offset? I need it so I can return "<clan> <name>" in my stats system, because right now it returns just the name, and in the new CS:S it is not enough.
HaRRiKiRi
Old 08-06-2010 , 06:59   Re: [CS:S] Clan tag offset
Reply With Quote #2

So... no one knows?
Ph03n1X
Old 08-06-2010 , 07:58   Re: [CS:S] Clan tag offset
Reply With Quote #3

Here my thread where I trying to set custom Clan Tag to players, but with no luck. You can modify my script to retrieve tag instead of setting it, maybe it works...
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 08-06-2010 , 08:06   Re: [CS:S] Clan tag offset
Reply With Quote #4

A note to the OP, that wiki page is a list of Virtual Table Functions, to be used for making SDKCalls. What you are after is netprops/datamaps, which SM includes the ability to lookup by name, you don't need to pre-calculate the offset.
Old 08-06-2010 , 09:15   Re: [CS:S] Clan tag offset
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
A note to the OP, that wiki page is a list of Virtual Table Functions, to be used for making SDKCalls. What you are after is netprops/datamaps, which SM includes the ability to lookup by name, you don't need to pre-calculate the offset.
Yeah, but were can we find the name? I am already using FindSendPropInfo, but I need the name of the clan tag.

Quote:
Here my thread where I trying to set custom Clan Tag to players, but with no luck. You can modify my script to retrieve tag instead of setting it, maybe it works...
Yeah I found that thread the first time I was searching. That is were I got the m_szClan, but that returns -1 (so it can't find that offset). Did it really worked for you? If so, then maybe I have a problem somewhere else.
exvel
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-06-2010 , 10:05   Re: [CS:S] Clan tag offset
Reply With Quote #6

CCSPlayerResource::m_szClan is an only property I've found in the netprops dump.
Attached Files
File Type: zip dump_netprops.zip (51.4 KB, 138 views)

For developers: Colors library
Send a message via ICQ to exvel