No. 9 47.37%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Approver Votation

Post New Thread Reply   

#8 SickneSS
BANNED
Old 07-08-2010 , 22:22   Approver Votation
Reply With Quote #1

Well,I want to make a votation to choice some guys like approvers,because the current approvers,doesn't want to approve plugins...

So if you want this too,vote Yes,if not,No.
Send a message via MSN to #8 SickneSS Send a message via Skype™ to #8 SickneSS
fezh
Veteran Member
Old 07-08-2010 , 22:42   Re: Approver Votation
Reply With Quote #2

Who fucking cares about having an approved plugin? The idea of the community is sharing, not appearing in the main site as plugin author.
#8 SickneSS
BANNED
Old 07-08-2010 , 22:43   Re: Approver Votation
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezh View Post
Who fucking cares about having an approved plugin? The idea of the community is sharing, not appearing in the main site as plugin author.
Ya,but a lot of plugins are waiting in there,and new plugins submissions have 8 pages...
fang
Old 07-08-2010 , 22:47   Re: Approver Votation
Reply With Quote #4

Your vote makes no sense. Please learn proper English and grammar before you do something like this :X

Anyway, it doesn't matter how many pages there are. If anyone else wanted to become a plugin approver he could have applied.
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=77614

Secondly, the current approvers are fine. They just have things to do themselves, their own projects to do. Not everyone has all the freetime in the world to just sit there and stare at the New Plugin Submissions. And to be honest, some of the stuff there is horribly indented, hell. I would hate to go through some of the stuff that they have to put up with.
#8 SickneSS
BANNED
Old 07-08-2010 , 23:09   Re: Approver Votation
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Your vote makes no sense. Please learn proper English and grammar before you do something like this :X

Anyway, it doesn't matter how many pages there are. If anyone else wanted to become a plugin approver he could have applied.
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=77614

Secondly, the current approvers are fine. They just have things to do themselves, their own projects to do. Not everyone has all the freetime in the world to just sit there and stare at the New Plugin Submissions. And to be honest, some of the stuff there is horribly indented, hell. I would hate to go through some of the stuff that they have to put up with.
Sorry for the english...
Im not saying to remove the privileges to the current approvers.
fang
Old 07-08-2010 , 23:37   Re: Approver Votation
Reply With Quote #6

Yeah. I know. What I'm saying is, it doesn't matter what we want. Anyone could have applied if they wanted, the issue is if they meet the requirements or not. We can have any kind of vote we want, but there really are only a few amount of people qualified for the job.
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 07-08-2010 , 23:42   Re: Approver Votation
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Yeah. I know. What I'm saying is, it doesn't matter what we want. Anyone could have applied if they wanted, the issue is if they meet the requirements or not. We can have any kind of vote we want, but there really are only a few amount of people qualified for the job.
Exactly.

Instead of complaining, you could apply to become a(n) plugin approver.
Old 07-09-2010 , 04:15   Re: Approver Votation
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezh View Post
why not just combine the sub-forums?(Dont know if thats the correct term) then, im pretty sure its easy with admin. You got a point, it is about sharing but if you think like that, whats the point of having an Approved Plugins section.
Old 07-09-2010 , 11:08   Re: Approver Votation
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepehr View Post
why not just combine the sub-forums?(Dont know if thats the correct term) then, im pretty sure its easy with admin. You got a point, it is about sharing but if you think like that, whats the point of having an Approved Plugins section.
Because it makes it easier when searching for a plugin. If you just throw everything together and not approve anything, you end up with the bad plugins in there too. Some may not work, and some may just be totally irrelevant or already made and draw away from the good version that has more features that we WANT people to use.
drekes
Veteran Member
Old 07-09-2010 , 19:15   Re: Approver Votation
Reply With Quote #10

I like it just the way it is now. You can still appeal for approver if you want that.
But i think the approvers should be looking into the plugins more. Like some of my plugins are in there for a couple of weeks, without any errors reported since the last update. I think they should take a look at it and tell me what's wrong with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilgupta345 View Post
You're retarded.
Send a message via MSN to drekes