Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4

Post New Thread Reply   

PolyQuad
Old 08-05-2015 , 18:24   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4 - NEW!
Reply With Quote #1471

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefal View Post
Heya, to remove certains rolls. Do i remove the lines in the .cfg?
Add this to your server.cfg

sm_rtd_disabled "crits, noclip"

that will disable crits and noclip, just add others as you want them removed. You can also do this individually on each maps config in the tf/cfg directory. I use that to disable noclip on all CTF maps so the game play isnt ruined.
scso1502
Old 08-05-2015 , 20:36   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4 - NEW!
Reply With Quote #1472

Disabling certain effects can be done one of two was and is listed by the plugin's author on the first page of this thread.

One way is to simply add the below cvar to a config file of our choosing with the correct choices you wish to run with:

Quote:
sm_rtd_disabled "" // Enter the effects you'd like to disable, seperated by commas. Below are the effect keys:
godmode,toxic,goodhealth,speed,noclip,lowgrav ity,uber,invis,cloak,crits,ammo,scary,sentry, homing,charge,explode,snail,freeze,timebomb,i gnite,badhealth,drug,blind,melee,beacon,taunt ,nostalgia,earthquake,feeling,sauce,dispenser ,jump,instant,bighead,tinyplayer
The other option is to edit the /addons/sourcemod/configs/rtd_effects.cfg file and set the "key" value next to the effect you wish to disable to "sample_perk". This is the key used by sm_rtd_disabled to mark this perk (effect) as disabled. I personally use the first option and place it in my /tf/cfg/sourcemod.cfg file. Works great.

Good luck

Lt. Maverick
BOOM! Gaming & Technology Community
www.boomgaming.net

Last edited by scso1502; 08-05-2015 at 20:46.
scorpadorp
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-07-2015 , 23:31   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4 - NEW!
Reply With Quote #1473

Reconnecting to the server allows the client to bypass the RTD wait time. This can be abused numerous times.
93SHADoW
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-17-2015 , 20:22   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4 - NEW!
Reply With Quote #1474

Here is an updated rtd.inc file so that any plugin that interacts with RTD doesn't error on load if it's an optional include (especially if using #undef REQUIRE_PLUGIN). Credit goes to Wliu.
Attached Files
File Type: inc rtd.inc (1.4 KB, 225 views)

Last edited by 93SHADoW; 08-17-2015 at 20:22.
Send a message via AIM to 93SHADoW Send a message via Skype™ to 93SHADoW
misterG
Old 08-21-2015 , 12:24   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4 - NEW!
Reply With Quote #1475

Can somebody help me to fix that force taunt roll. It's just not working...
Old 09-12-2015 , 11:32   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4 - NEW!
Reply With Quote #1476

Error on compile

rtd.sp(36 : error 100 function prototypes do not match

Code:
public OnPluginStart()
{
	g_hArrayHoming = CreateArray(ARRAY_HOMING_SIZE);

if(CannotRunPlugin())
	{
		return;
	}

RunFileChecks();	
	LoadTranslations("rtd.phrases");
	if(!ParseEffects()) return;

g_hCvarVersion = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_version", PLUGIN_VERSION, "Current RTD Version", FCVAR_PLUGIN|FCVAR_SPONLY|FCVAR_REPLICATED|FCVAR_NOTIFY);

g_hCvarEnabled = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_enabled", "1", "0/1 - Enable or disable the plugin.");
	g_hCvarTimelimit = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_timelimit", "120", "Seconds before a player can roll again.");
	g_hCvarMode = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_mode", "1", "0 - Roll all the time | 1 - One player can roll at a time | 2 - Team limit mode.");
	g_hCvarDuration = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_duration", "20.0", "Seconds that rtd effects last.");
	g_hCvarTeamlimit = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_teamlimit", "1", "Team limit for mode 2.");
	g_hCvarChance = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_chance", "0.5", "0.0-1.0 - Chance of a good effect.", _, true, 0.0, true, 1.0);
	g_hCvarDistance = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_distance", "275.0", "Death radius for toxic kills.");
	g_hCvarHealth = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_health", "1000", "Amount of health given upon increased health.");
	g_hCvarGravity = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_gravity", "0.1", "Low gravity multiplier.");
	g_hCvarSnail = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_snail", "50.0", "Speed for snail effect.");
	g_hCvarTrigger = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_trigger", "rollthedice,roll", "Chat triggers seperated by commas.");
	g_hCvarAdmin = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_admin", "", "Set the admin flag required for access. (must have all flags 'o' or 'ao')");
	g_hCvarDonator = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_donator", "", "Set the admin flag required for donators. (must have all flags 'o' or 'ao')");
	g_hCvarDonatorChance = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_dchance", "0.8", "Chance for a good effect if you are a donator.");
	g_hCvarTimebombTick = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_timebomb_tick", "10", "Number of timebomb ticks (each a second long).");
	g_hCvarTimebombDamage = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_timebomb_damage", "180", "Health damage to do to enemies when timebomb goes off.");
	g_hCvarTimebombRadius = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_timebomb_radius", "600.0", "Radius for timebomb effect.");
	g_hCvarBlind = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_blind", "255", "Blind amount. Set between 0 - 255.");
	g_hCvarBeaconRadius = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_beacon_radius", "375", "Radius for beacon effect.");
	g_hCvarScary = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_scary", "3.0", "Seconds of stun that scary bullets will deal.");
	g_hCvarSentryLevel = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_sentry_level", "2", "Sentry level to be spawned during the sentry effect.");
	g_hCvarSentryCount = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_sentry_count", "1", "Number of sentries that can be spawned during the sentry effect.");
	g_hCvarSentryKeep = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_sentry_keep", "0", "0/1 - Keep the sentry after the effect is over.");
	g_hCvarFOV = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_fov", "160", "The value to change the FOV to on the funny feeling effect.");
	g_hCvarDispenserLevel = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_dispenser_level", "3", "Dispenser level to spawn for effect.");
	g_hCvarDispenserCount = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_dispenser_count", "1", "Number of dispensers that can be spawned during the dispenser effect.");
	g_hCvarDispenserKeep = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_dispenser_keep", "1", "0/1 - Keep the dispenser after the effect is over.");
	g_hCvarBigHead = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_bighead_scale", "3.0", "Multipler to scale the player's head for the 'big head' perk. 1.0 is regular size.");
	g_hCvarTinyPlayer = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_tinyplayer_scale", "0.1", "Multiple to scale the player model for the 'tiny player' perk. 1.0 is regular size.");
	g_hCvarRespawnStuck = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_respawn_stuck", "1", "0/1 - Respawn if player is stuck after 'noclip' or 'tiny player' perks.");
	g_hCvarHomingSpeed = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_homing_speed", "0.5", "Speed multiplier for homing rockets.");
	g_hCvarHomingReflect = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_homing_reflect", "0.1", "Speed multiplier increase for each reflection.");
	g_hCvarHomingCrits = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_homing_crits", "1", "0/1 - Making homing projectiles crits.");
	g_hCvarDebugEffects = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_debug_effects", "0", "0/1 - Log effects given to players in the regular logs file.");

g_hCvarDisabled = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_disabled", "", "Enter the effects you'd like to disable, seperated by commas.");
	g_hCvarBuddah = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_buddah", "1", "Set to 1 to make godmode give you buddah (takes dmg blast). Set to 0 to give you normal godmode.");
	g_hCvarSetup = CreateConVar("sm_rtd_setup", "1", "0/1 - Enable or disable RTD rolls during setup.");

LookupOffset(g_iOffsetMedigun, "CWeaponMedigun", "m_flChargeLevel");
	LookupOffset(g_iOffsetCloak, "CTFPlayer", "m_flCloakMeter");
	LookupOffset(g_iOffsetSpeed, "CTFPlayer", "m_flMaxspeed");
	LookupOffset(g_iOffsetClip, "CTFWeaponBase", "m_iClip1");
	LookupOffset(g_iOffsetAmmo, "CTFPlayer","m_iAmmo");
	LookupOffset(g_iOffsetAmmoType, "CBaseCombatWeapon", "m_iPrimaryAmmoType");
	LookupOffset(g_iOffsetActive, "CTFPlayer", "m_hActiveWeapon");
	LookupOffset(g_iOffsetDef, "CBaseCombatWeapon", "m_iItemDefinitionIndex");
	LookupOffset(g_iOffsetColor, "CBaseEntity", "m_clrRender");
	LookupOffset(g_iOffsetDecaps, "CTFPlayer", "m_iDecapitations");
	LookupOffset(g_iOffsetSniper, "CTFSniperRifle", "m_flChargedDamage");
	LookupOffset(g_iOffsetBow, "CTFCompoundBow", "m_flChargeBeginTime");
	LookupOffset(g_iOffsetAirDash, "CTFPlayer", "m_iAirDash");
	LookupOffset(g_iOffsetHeadScale, "CTFPlayer", "m_flHeadScale");
	LookupOffset(g_iOffsetModelScale, "CTFPlayer", "m_flModelScale");

HookConVarChange(g_hCvarTrigger, Changed_Trigger);
	HookConVarChange(g_hCvarDisabled, Changed_Disabled);

AddCommandListener(Listener_Say, "say");
	AddCommandListener(Listener_Say, "say_team");
	AddCommandListener(Listener_Voice, "voicemenu");

RegAdminCmd("sm_forcertd", Command_ForceRTD, ADMFLAG_GENERIC);
	RegAdminCmd("sm_randomrtd", Command_RandomRTD, ADMFLAG_GENERIC);
	RegAdminCmd("sm_rtd_reloadconfigs", Command_Reload, ADMFLAG_ROOT);

CreateTimer(0.3, Timer_Invis, _, TIMER_REPEAT);

HookEvent("player_hurt", Event_PlayerHurt);
	HookEvent("player_death", Event_PlayerDeath, EventHookMode_Pre);
	HookEvent("player_spawn", Event_PlayerSpawn);
	HookEvent("teamplay_round_start", Event_RoundStart);
	HookEvent("teamplay_round_active", Event_RoundActive);

g_hfwdCanRoll = CreateGlobalForward("RTD_CanRollDice", ET_Event, Param_Cell);

PrintToServer("TF2: Roll the Dice: v%s loaded!", PLUGIN_VERSION);
	g_bPluginLoaded = true;

for(new i=1; i<=MaxClients; i++)
	{
		if(IsClientInGame(i))
		{
			SDKHook(i, SDKHook_OnTakeDamage, OnTakeDamage);
		}
	}

Quote:
AddNormalSoundHook(NormalSoundHook); g_FadeUserMsgId = GetUserMessageId("Fade");
}
the quoted line is line 368 not sure why this is happening.
Old 09-12-2015 , 12:20   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4 - NEW!
Reply With Quote #1477

Never mind i fixed it, apparently if you add NormalSHook to the function name it defines the prototype so the edited code looks like this
Code:
AddNormalSoundHook(NormalSHook:SoundHook)
Old 09-12-2015 , 14:16   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4 - NEW!
Reply With Quote #1478

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterG View Post
Can somebody help me to fix that force taunt roll. It's just not working...
On the FakeClientCommand, change "+taunt" to "taunt"
Old 09-17-2015 , 15:57   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4 - NEW!
Reply With Quote #1479

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADoW NiNE TR3S View Post
On the FakeClientCommand, change "+taunt" to "taunt"
Thank you, i finally fixed it. Strange that if you do +taunt in console it's working fine.
Old 09-17-2015 , 18:04   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4 - NEW!
Reply With Quote #1480

this plugins looks like its working fine for me, my only problem is that even tho I'm placing sm_rtd_duration “20.0” on my cfg the duration of the effect lasts 0 seconds and when it activates also says 0 seconds. Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?