Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

#Mr. Community AVOID!

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Jasonbourne
Old 01-07-2013 , 09:53   Re: #Mr. Community AVOID!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MoRoN View Post
Okay Jason, lets get started shall we.

Okay, Jason and his friend hosted our website on their supposed "Box" that the hoster said was under his roof. Which he lied, It was a dedi from Exigent.com.au.

The Owner of Jasons group IMM-NET used this dedi to Dos another communities Bhop server because, having others play on another server, well he doesn't like that now does he Jason, he wants it all his way. So the dedi was then suspended with our web data and all on it, now being the poor folks IMM-NET are, we ended up paying for 3/4 of the $130 fee to get the data back, even though 98% of the data on there wasn't even ours. We then continue like nothing happened, but then the owner of IMM-NET(Jasons group) placed a cracked version of IPB forums onto our forum lying and saying it was his own, and that it was a legitimate copy. We then ended up running into further issues regarding the forum, we ended up paying $200 for our own version, of IPB ($175) and a IPB Skin ($25). Then we get all these IMM-NET fools coming onto our forums all butt hurt. So Jason I don't see why you're complaining, we took 1 plugin from you, you took $100+ from us.

Also for your information the plugin hasn't been sold to anyone. So continue your accusations against us at your own will, but please learn the truth, and not rely on your precious Poppin.

Regards, Moron.
The vps was never used for ddos and if you remember clearly it was an inbound ddos not outbound
There were 2 communities sites on the webserver you guys paid half and we paid half of the 160 dollar fee
So you paid for a copy of ipb and now you have ipb good on you
You and gweeds smile to my face and stab me in the back
I always wanted the help your community and in return you kick me and steal my plugin

Last edited by Jasonbourne; 01-07-2013 at 09:55.
Jasonbourne
Old 01-07-2013 , 09:58   Re: #Mr. Community AVOID!

BTW moron the only benefit of you posting here is that you actually admitted taking the plugin

Thanks so much for clearing that up
bibu
Veteran Member
Old 01-07-2013 , 11:44   Re: #Mr. Community AVOID!

asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 01-07-2013 , 13:34   Re: #Mr. Community AVOID!

While the original post is helpful to the community (arguably), and the accused party should have a chance to defend themselves, this is just going to go very, very downhill - so I'm locking the thread.

Jason, if you ever see your plugin being distributed without source, send me a copy of the binary and a link to where it's being distributed from and I'll blacklist it.
The same goes for any plugins being distributed in violation of the license terms.

Last edited by asherkin; 01-07-2013 at 13:35.
Closed Thread