Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-29-2019 , 12:51   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #821

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyncsgo View Post
what is your sourcemod version 1.9 or 1.10?
xyncsgo
Old 06-29-2019 , 13:04   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #822

DabberDoug
Old 06-30-2019 , 20:57   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #823

I am trying to use on sourcemod dev build 1.10 getting
"unable to bind socket"
Shane1390
Old 07-01-2019 , 05:08   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #824

Quote:
Originally Posted by DabberDoug View Post
I am trying to use on sourcemod dev build 1.10 getting
"unable to bind socket"
Not a problem with ws, it's a PTaH issue.
Yuze
Old 07-03-2019 , 05:37   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #825

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane1390 View Post
Thought I may as well share, as some people might want it:

Has a seed section, also lets you pick skins from other weapons, should be up-to-date with the latest vers of ws. Get translations and configs from github.
Fair warning: I don't much care for translations so I haven't included any in the additional sections. You also ***NEED TO USE MYSQL***. I struggle with SQL at the best of times and that's the module I got this working with.

Menu's should all reset properly.

Screenshots:

Sadly, the sticker isn't a part of this, it's merely applied to my actual CS:GO FiveSeven.
GOOD JOB MAN!
I just compile your code and it works well on my server with mysql and sqlite.But,I can`t save manual seed.Random seed can be saved successfully.Sorry for my poor English.Waiting your next version XD.
jotaerrecs
Old 07-03-2019 , 10:33   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #826

Hi everyone!

I am trying to recompile the .sp file, to add a few commands to the plugin, but it shows that error:

SourcePawn Compiler 1.7.1
Copyright (c) 1997-2006 ITB CompuPhase
Copyright (c) 2004-2014 AlliedModders LLC

/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/textaRBIJH.sp(22) : fatal error 182: cannot read from file: "PTaH"

Compilation aborted.
1 Error.

Idk what to do
If i understood it correctly, it can't read the PTaH include... but how do i show to the compiler the PTaH?

Anyone help?

Thanks!

Last edited by jotaerrecs; 07-03-2019 at 11:19.
Shane1390
Old 07-03-2019 , 13:21   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #827

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuze View Post
GOOD JOB MAN!
I just compile your code and it works well on my server with mysql and sqlite.But,I can`t save manual seed.Random seed can be saved successfully.Sorry for my poor English.Waiting your next version XD.
Thanks for the spot, also made me notice that the seed command was severely bugged so I went and fixed that one too.

I'll need to get onto making a pull request, although I'm not too familiar with git.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotaerrecs View Post
Hi everyone!

I am trying to recompile the .sp file, to add a few commands to the plugin, but it shows that error:

SourcePawn Compiler 1.7.1
Copyright (c) 1997-2006 ITB CompuPhase
Copyright (c) 2004-2014 AlliedModders LLC

/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/textaRBIJH.sp(22) : fatal error 182: cannot read from file: "PTaH"

Compilation aborted.
1 Error.

Idk what to do
If i understood it correctly, it can't read the PTaH include... but how do i show to the compiler the PTaH?

Anyone help?

Thanks!
That filepath alone should highlight the issue. Get a clean sourcemod installation so your file structure is sourcemod/addons/scripting. You should then have an include folder inside there, where you throw PTaH.inc.

Download now on my Github fork.

Last edited by Shane1390; 08-02-2019 at 11:37. Reason: moved to github
asdfxD
Veteran Member
Old 07-04-2019 , 23:14   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #828

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuze View Post
GOOD JOB MAN!
If you type manual seed, it will be saved automatically. It's not a bug. Random seed can be saved yes and this is like you choose a seed which will be saved automatically. if you don't save the random seed, you seed wil change on each dead/respawn and thats the point... so all works fine.

Last edited by asdfxD; 07-04-2019 at 23:31.
Yuze
Old 07-05-2019 , 03:02   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #829

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfxD View Post
If you type manual seed, it will be saved automatically. It's not a bug. Random seed can be saved yes and this is like you choose a seed which will be saved automatically. if you don't save the random seed, you seed wil change on each dead/respawn and thats the point... so all works fine.
Manual seed can`t save in mysql I mean.Every time I reconnect my server ,and seed is changed.
But now , I use Shane1390`s new code , compile and all things works fine.Manual seed can be saved in mysql XD.
asdfxD
Veteran Member
Old 07-05-2019 , 05:35   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #830

dunno, i use the old version and it works fine and is saved in mysql.