Raised This Month: $7 Target: $400
 1% 

Limit AWP/G3SG1/SG550 with Team Limit and Win limit (CS 1.6) v1.60

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Server Management        Approver:   Hawk552 (427)
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 02-23-2007 , 10:04   Limit AWP/G3SG1/SG550 with Team Limit and Win limit (CS 1.6) v1.60
Reply With Quote #1

/* AMX Mod X script.
* Drop AWP with Team Limit and Win limit v1.6 (CS & CS:CZ)
* By SuicideDog & MattOG/DaSoul & KWo
* Modded orignal from JustinHoMi
*Up-To Version 0.5: SuicideDog & JustinHoMi
* VERSION: 1.0: MattOG
* Combined all 3 plugins (g3sg1/sg550/awp limit) into one.
* Added seperate commands to control Auto's and Awps. (different limits/rounds)
* Fixed bug with old-style menu's still being able to buy guns. (Credit to bAnTAi, I used his Y.A.S.C. plugin to help with the code).
* I didn't make it stop bots:
* 1. All bots come with built in weapon restrictions.
* 2. Bots tend not to be AWP whores ;)
* VERSION 1.1: MattOG
* Changed Maxawps/autos and winspreads to cvars to enable on-the-fly changing, and to allow changes to be set in server/amxx/map configs.
* VERSION: 1.2: MattOG
* Minor bug fix where old style menu's couldn't buy at all. (Thanks to Olie for pointing it out).
* VERSION: 1.3: SuicideDog/DaSoul
* Added DaSoul's code to allow it to work with PTB correctly
* VERSION: 1.4: KWo
* Little bug fixes causing Run Time Errors etc...
* Blocking pickup limited weapon
* Bots are affected by this plugin, too but it doesn't prevent them from buying (they drop limited weapons after buying)
* Optimized usage of cvars by using pcvar functions.
* VERSION: 1.5: KWo
* Added support for team balancing (if someone has an awp or auto sniper and get switched alive to the opposite team)
* VERSION: 1.52: KWo
* Added min_players setting (cvar) to allow awps/autos if at least min_players amount in each team is reached
* VERSION: 1.53: KWo
* Fixed bug with not counting properly awps and autos when droping weapon by engine (i.e. while buying a new weapon)
* Fixed bug with displaying unnecessary message about awps/autos limitation
* Fixed bug with player blocking from pickup awp/autos when only one of them was really limited by cvars
* VERSION: 1.60: KWo
* Many functions re-written to fix the stack error problem
* CVARS:
* max_awps <xx> - Maximum Awps Allowed
* max_autos <xx> - Maximum Autos Allowed
* winspread_awp <xx> - When This Many Rounds Ahead, No Awps Allowed
* winspread_auto <xx> - When This Many Rounds Ahead, No Autos Allowed
* min_players <xx> - It says how many players has to be at least in one team to allow awp/autos (if they are restricted by awplimit 1 or autolimit 1).
* Example:
* min_players 5
* It means You have to be at least 5:5 to allow awp's/auto's (if they are restricted by awplimit 1 or autolimit 1).
* checkrebuy <1/0> - 1 = Prevent Rebuy Command, 0 = Don't
* TIPS:
* To ALWAYS restrict to X number of awps/autos set winspread_awp/auto to 0 and max_awps/autos to however many awps/autos
* To ONLY restrict after X number of rounds ahead, set max_awps/autos to 20 and winspread_awp/autos to however many rounds
*/

This topic is the continuation of no longer supported plugin by KiN | SuicideDog. The old topic You can find here.
I've fixed some bugs it had in the 1.3 version and I've added some little features (You can read about them in the comment for 1.4 version).
Some function has been rewritten to better work and don't give wrong messages about impossibility to use the limited weapon if there is no reason for such messages.
[EDIT]
There was above 330+1065+2785+6800 downloads before I updated the topic to the version 1.60
[/EDIT]
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (sniperlimit.sma - 8517 views - 26.5 KB)

Last edited by KWo; 04-22-2012 at 10:36. Reason: Updating the plugin
Inogood
BANNED
Old 02-23-2007 , 11:52   Re: Limit AWP/G3SG1/SG550 with Team Limit and Win limit (CS 1.6) v1.4
Reply With Quote #2

yyaaa me first Nice job !!!
Skissors
Old 02-23-2007 , 12:10   Re: Limit AWP/G3SG1/SG550 with Team Limit and Win limit (CS 1.6) v1.4
Reply With Quote #3

for the bots, they sometimes get stuck above a weapon they want to switch to, and will not shoot at you sometimes. I had encountered this same problem before in gungame when i restricted weapon pickup of non-same level weapons
Bots: POD-Bot

IM BACK
Skissors
Old 02-23-2007 , 12:11   Re: Limit AWP/G3SG1/SG550 with Team Limit and Win limit (CS 1.6) v1.4
Reply With Quote #4

a solution to this might be to delete the weapon_armory for the awp/autos when dropped

IM BACK
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 02-23-2007 , 12:40   Re: Limit AWP/G3SG1/SG550 with Team Limit and Win limit (CS 1.6) v1.4
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skissors View Post
for the bots, they sometimes get stuck above a weapon they want to switch to, and will not shoot at you sometimes. I had encountered this same problem before in gungame when i restricted weapon pickup of non-same level weapons
Bots: POD-Bot
If You are using V3B17 there shouldn't be the problem with bots not shooting (it was somewhere in V3B16e-h versions).
About bots trying pickup the weapon - they don't know they cannot pickup that weapon, but after 5seconds they unstuck - they mark the entity as "un-pickupable" and they don't try to pickup it anymore.
I don't want to change the properties of dropped weapon, because if another owner of limited weapon drops it or get killed - You should be able to pickup that dropped weapon again (or if the admin will change in the game the limit per team).
Skissors
Old 02-23-2007 , 13:08   Re: Limit AWP/G3SG1/SG550 with Team Limit and Win limit (CS 1.6) v1.4
Reply With Quote #6

fair enough

IM BACK
AllMassive
Old 02-24-2007 , 12:03   Re: Limit AWP/G3SG1/SG550 with Team Limit and Win limit (CS 1.6) v1.4
Reply With Quote #7

Nice that this Plugin has been fixed

EDiT:
Can you add smth like 'vote_awp' - so that the Players can disabled AWP for the whole map with a In-Game-Vote ?

Last edited by AllMassive; 02-24-2007 at 13:15.
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 02-24-2007 , 17:46   Re: Limit AWP/G3SG1/SG550 with Team Limit and Win limit (CS 1.6) v1.4
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiwa View Post
Found a bug.. Should be easily fixed.

I just had 2 people on one team, and amx_awps set to 1.

One person bought an awp, died and dropped the awp. My teammate could not pick up the awp.

Also, if one person were to buy an awp, and drop it to his teammate, they can pick up the awp, but they also get a message that says "Too many people on your team have AWP'S". Like I said, it does not restrict you from picking up the awp, but an invalid message.

Other than that.. It looks great man. I was working on recoding it, but your code is far cleaner than mine.
That teamnate got normally killed by an enemy or he falled down from some high building or something? HL sometimes doesn't sent death messages, so I need to know what was happened for Your teamnate.
Aiwa
Old 02-24-2007 , 20:07   Re: Limit AWP/G3SG1/SG550 with Team Limit and Win limit (CS 1.6) v1.4
Reply With Quote #9

Got killed by a teammate nade.
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 02-25-2007 , 04:30   Re: Limit AWP/G3SG1/SG550 with Team Limit and Win limit (CS 1.6) v1.4
Reply With Quote #10

The bug is also when he gets killed by a shoot from any gun or only if he gets killed by a nade/bomb?