Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Wacraft 3FT plugin for either CSS or CS:GO

Post New Thread Reply   

Andres Funservers
Old 01-29-2014 , 16:14   Wacraft 3FT plugin for either CSS or CS:GO
Reply With Quote #1

Hi,
Firstly id like to apologise if this thread is either in the wrong place or is answered elsewhere but i have looked for hours for a definitive answer but it seems as though there are lots of "warcraft" versions and i am after a particular version.... if its still around or can be "ported" etc.

In the past i used to run cs1.6 and CSS servers with the cs1.6 servers running warcraft3 ft plugin and i am looking again to run servers with the same plugin (if possible) with the updated verions of "Counter strike". I am familiar with servers but AM NOT familiar with coding nor porting plugins.

The version i am after information on is in the link below

http://wiki.wc3mods.net/index.php/Wa...in_Information

I remember this plugin to be fast levelling, fun, uncomplicated and generally a "crowd pleaser".

Can anyone tell me please if this can be ported or written to be put on CSS or CS:GO servers? i have spent time researching the new warcraft plugins from various sources and find them with too many races/items which i know can be removed but cannot find the core of what i am after.

Again i apologise if im out of order posting this but i know this website to be a reliable source of information.

Andre (Andres-Funservers)
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 01-30-2014 , 12:51   Re: Wacraft 3FT plugin for either CSS or CS:GO
Reply With Quote #2

http://www.war3source.com/

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
Andres Funservers
Old 01-30-2014 , 16:36   Re: Wacraft 3FT plugin for either CSS or CS:GO
Reply With Quote #3

Thankyou so much! it was difficult deciphering all the different variations of the original but thankfully it looks like it does still live on

Andre
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 01-31-2014 , 19:28   Re: Wacraft 3FT plugin for either CSS or CS:GO
Reply With Quote #4

Just note that War3Source is not the same as the GoldSrc versions. There are no plans on creating ports of them as War3Source is a valid alternative to any such port.

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
klopo
Old 12-06-2014 , 00:26   Re: Wacraft 3FT plugin for either CSS or CS:GO
Reply With Quote #5

War3Source brings the Warcraft 3 leveling style and races into the game. It is originally based on the amxmodx (AMX) version War3FT.