Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[PAID] CSGO Plugin - Integration of users on the Discord server with CSGO servers

Post New Thread Reply   

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-15-2020 , 14:24   [PAID] CSGO Plugin - Integration of users on the Discord server with CSGO servers
Reply With Quote #1

I'm looking for a plugin where users who boost my discord server get VIP on CSGO servers, all automatically so to speak.

How it would work, user on my Discord server gives a Nitro Boost on my Discord server. After that he would type a command, example !vipboost in a discord channel and automatically add VIP for him on the CSGO servers.

If he removes the boost from the Discord server, it would automatically remove his privileges from the CSGO server as well.

Would such a thing be possible? Interested parties can contact us informing the price, delivery time if possible.

NOTE: In the future I intend to request improvements to this plugin if possible, making it compatible with SourceBans++.
andrept4
Old 09-15-2020 , 17:11   Re: [PAID] CSGO Plugin - Integration of users on the Discord server with CSGO servers
Reply With Quote #2

Of course it is possible! The problem being how you would know which user from discord is the one from your cs:go server x)
Old 09-15-2020 , 19:46   Re: [PAID] CSGO Plugin - Integration of users on the Discord server with CSGO servers
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrept4 View Post
Of course it is possible! The problem being how you would know which user from discord is the one from your cs:go server x)
I thought about the case where the user has logged into his Discord his steam, the steam that is logged in his Discord would be the one that would receive the privileges.

I also received a suggestion to add the command in the BOT to the discord, something like !boostvip <steamid> ai would add the privileges in the informed steamid. Anyway, I am open to any suggestion, I really need someone willing to do it in the case, we can combine value without problems.