Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[Any] Bloodlust mod (2.0 Major overhaul)

Post New Thread Reply   

Author
RedSword
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Plugin ID:
Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Fun Stuff
Plugin Game:
Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
    Plugin Description:
    HP loss over time and gain when damaging
    Old 12-29-2009 , 02:46   [Any] Bloodlust mod (2.0 Major overhaul)
    Reply With Quote #1

Bloodlust mod

v. 2.1.0

Definition :
    • Bloodlust : a condition given to a player where he'll spawn with more health and gain health by hitting enemies and (optionally) lose health over time

Features :
    • [Possibility]Give bloodlust automatically to choosen team(s).
    • [Possibility]Allow players to vote for a bloodlust round or a length of bloodlust rounds or time.
    • Allow admins to give bloodlust to specific player(s) or to enable a bloodlust round (current or upcoming) or a period of time where players will be bloodlusted.
    • [Possibility]Give more health on spawn to bloodlusted players.
    • [Possibility]Allow a new maximum HP over the usual maximum (buffed health in TF2 though).
    • I-believe-nice verbose.
    • As everything is optional you can use that plugin as an admin-command-only plugin too. You could also use it only for the health on spawn if your want.
    • Tested in CSS/TF2; should work in CSGO/DODS, as well as other mods.
    • Small "red blinking" screen when a player has low health.
    • It is possible to disallow killing players via bloodlust degeneration.
      [Possibility]TF2-only : medic healing a target can be healed if both the medic and the target are bloodlusted.

How to install :
    • Place "bloodlustmod.phrases.txt" in "translation" folder.
    • Place the plugin (bloodlustmod.smx) in the plugin folder.
    • As with many other plugins, a config file is automatically created in MOD\cfg\sourcemod\bloodlustmod.cfg

Admin Commands :
    • <sm_bloodlust | say !bloodlust> <#userid|name|targets|[aimedTarget]> : enable bloodlust for the target.
    • <sm_removebloodlust | say !removebloodlust> <#userid|name|targets|[aimedTarget]> : removes bloodlust for the target.
    • <sm_spawnbloodlust | say !spawnbloodlust> <#userid|name|targets|[aimedTarget]> : gives bloodlust on next spawn to the target.
    • <sm_cancelspawnbloodlust | say !cancelspawnbloodlust> <#userid|name|targets|[aimedTarget]> : gives bloodlust on next spawn to the target.
    • ---------------------
    • <sm_bloodlustround | say !bloodlustround> : enable bloodlust for the round.
    • <sm_bloodlustnextround | say !bloodlustnextround> : enable bloodlust for the upcoming round.
    • <sm_bloodlusttime | say !bloodlusttime> <time> : time is in minutes, enable bloodlust for a time.
    • <sm_cancelbloodlustround | say !cancelbloodlustround> : cancel bloodlust initiated by sm_bloodlustround or sm_bloodlusttime.
    • <sm_cancelbloolustnextround | say !cancelbloolustnextround> : cancel upcoming bloodlust rounds.
    • <sm_cancelbloodlustrounds | say !cancelbloodlustrounds> : cancel bloodlust initiated by sm_bloodlustround or sm_bloodlusttime, and upcoming rounds.
    • ---------------------
    • In the various command, "bloodlust" can be replaced by "blust".

Non-admin Commands :
    • <sm_votebloodlust | say !votebloodlust> : vote to enable bloodlust for everyone.
    • sm_voteblust and sm_votebl can also be used.
    • Can be disabled with "bl_vote 0".

ConVars :
    Spoiler

--------------

I've gotten few problems while making this plugin.

Any suggestions/comments on code or the plugin are welcomed.

Credits to : mateo10 and bl4nk for their regeneration plugins, from which I took some pieces of code.

Changelog :
    • 2.0.0 (29-03-2015)
      • Major overhaul
      • ----- (Major changes)
      • From CSS to Any (SDKHooks @ SDKHook_OnTakeDamageAlive instead of player_hurt). Tested under CSS/TF2. Should work with all.
      • Damage is now post-reductions (i.e. doing 30 dmg reduced to 5 by armor will deal 5 and the leech calculation will be calculated on 5)
      • Changed/Renamed all ConVars & descriptions/constraints. Probable break : I did this since this plugin was pretty much unused anyway.
      • Possibility to change default HP relatively or in absolute (i.e. +10% health on spawn with bloodlust) on spawn. See bl_health_spawn_bonus and bl_health_spawn_bonus_type.
      • Possibility to set a maximum HP relative to HP you have on spawn. See bl_health_max and bl_health_max_type.
      • Possibility to remove relative HP (relative to Maximum or to current HP) instead of absolute. See bl_tick_healthloss and bl_tick_healthloss_type
      • Possibility for the players to vote for bloodlust (time/rounds). See command sm_votebloodlust, convar bl_vote, bl_vote_percent, bl_vote_length, bl_vote_length_type, bl_vote_revote_delay.
      • Possibility to have random bloodlust rounds.
      • Enable automatic/random bloodlust when a minimum amount of players are connected. See bl_minplayers
      • --- Admin-command related ---
      • Possibility to enable bloodlust rounds/time via admin commands. See sm_bloodlustround, sm_bloodlustnextround, and sm_bloodlusttime.
      • Possibility to cancel bloodlust rounds via admin commands. See sm_cancelbloolustnextround, sm_cancelbloodlustround, and sm_cancelbloodlustrounds.
      • Possibility to give bloodlust (or bloodlust-on-spawn) via admin commands. See sm_bloodlust and sm_spawnbloodlust.
      • Possibility to remove bloodlust (or bloodlust-on-spawn) via admin commands. See sm_removebloodlust and sm_cancelspawnbloodlust.
      • -----
      • Possibility to keep bloodlust when dying (for games when you respawn in a same round, as in TF2; untested though)
      • Possibility to prevent bloodlust ticks when game is active. See bl_tick_activegameonly.
      • Possibility to prevent bloodlust ticks from killing when the game is active or not. See bl_tick_healthloss_cankill.
      • Red tiny-fade on tick past a certain health. See bl_tick_fade_threshold, bl_tick_fade_length and bl_tick_fade_color.
      • Possibility to advertise the plugin when enough players are present to enable automatic bloodlust, or when spawning. See bl_verbose_spawn, bl_verbose_minplayers, and bl_verbose_minimumdelay.
      • Possibility to advertise when an upcoming round is randomly selected to be bloodlusted. See bl_verbose_randomround.
      • Possibility to change the verbose prefix. See ConVar bl_verbose_prefix
      • Possiblity to change the mod name in verbose. See ConVar bl_verbose_modname. (i.e. if you prefer 'Vampirism' instead of 'Bloodlust'.)
      • Possibility to Log admin & passed votes. See Convar bl_log_admin and bl_log_passedvote.
      • TF2-only : added possibility for the medic healing a target to be healed if both the medic and the target are bloodlusted. See convars bl_health_leech_medigun_target_ratio, bl_health_leech_medigun_target_ratio_type, bl_health_leech_medigun_medic_ratio, and bl_health_leech_medigun_medic_split.
      • Translation file changed. It must be redownloaded.
      • ----- (Minor changes)
      • ConVar 'bl' is now bl_auto.
      • Removed restrictions on leech and tick; you can decide to win hp and lose some by attacking.
      • Creates a config file
      • Removed FCVAR_REPLICATED
      • Now uses transitional syntax (1.7 syntax).
      • A nice increase in the .sp size (from 5028 to 59335).
    • 2.0.0b Fixed wrong bl_vote ConVar description (wrong default). (31-03-2015)
    • 2.0.1 Fixed not logging passed votes when a player left. (31-03-2015)
    • 2.1.0 (01-03-2015)
      • Added bl_vote_hide_trigger to hide the vote trigger. Disabled by default.
      • changed non-passed vote verbose. Instead of having an ugly ".75 needed"; you now have somethign similar to "rtv (Bob wants Bloodlust, 1 in favour, 3 more needed"). Phrases must be redownloaded.
      • Also added sm_voteblust and sm_votebl as vote command.
    • pre 2.0.0 (06-03-2011 and before) :
      Spoiler
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (bloodlustmod.sp - 1244 views - 58.7 KB)
    File Type: txt bloodlustmod.phrases.txt (5.4 KB, 456 views)

Last edited by RedSword; 08-02-2015 at 06:09. Reason: test
    RedSword
    Old 12-30-2009 , 15:40   Re: [CSS] Bloodlust mod
    Reply With Quote #2

Over24h bump.

Corrected two server-console errors.
    berni
    Old 03-28-2010 , 16:12   Re: [CSS] Bloodlust mod
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RedSword View Post
    First : I couldn't get the health of players to go over 255. 256 was the same as 0 (due to byte-coding and overflow flag). Strangly I know that HUD's health value is coded on 9 bits... but couldn't get it over 255... :/.
    so that the person couldn't heal if bl_lp was high enough.
    SetEntProp(client, Prop_Data, "m_iHealth", 511, 1);

When people ask me "Plz" just because it's shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because it's shorter than "Yes"