Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[PLUGIN REQUEST] 2 Face it ideas

Post New Thread Reply   

albiaps
Old 11-26-2022 , 18:39   [PLUGIN REQUEST] 2 Face it ideas
Reply With Quote #1

Hello guys, i would like to share this 2 plugin idea with u SourceMod Scripters.

Idea 1:
If any of you can create a plugin that allows balancing players based on face it level, that would be amazing, for example you can link to this plugin, and try to create something like that.
It would be good if the plugin works automatically, for example are three level 10's in CT side
and one in T Side, balancer have to transfer one of them in the CT to the T side.

Idea 2:
Other plugin idea is to create one plugin, that required face it level to join in server.
For example i wanna do in my server +5 Level on face it.
So when somebody tries to join in my server, server should kick him and says: You have to be level +5 on face it to play in this server.

Q: What if players doesn't have Faceit?
- Script there, if player doesn't have Faceit, he can join without faceit, for that i have Required Hours plugin.

(One of the moderators said, try to be as clear as possible when you describe the plugin you want to create. Just a plugin that enables the balancing of players according to face it levels and one that doesn't let u play if u don't have required level face it.)
Sorry for my english.

Last edited by albiaps; 11-26-2022 at 18:42. Reason: I forgot the most important Question.