Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Glittermod for SourceMM with Team-Balancing(PTBx like )

Post New Thread Reply   

Vawaver
Old 12-20-2006 , 17:55   Re: Glittermod for SourceMM with Team-Balancing(PTBx like )
Reply With Quote #81

So I found this new problem

I installed 1.3.0.5d on Windows DS

If I uploaded glittermod.dll and glittermod.vdf in addons folder and Glittermod is running as standalone plugin then my Eternal Bank Script Pack Version 1.2 Full does not work.

When Glittermod is running as MetaMod version - Eternal Bank Script Pack Version 1.2 Full works fine.
Send a message via ICQ to Vawaver Send a message via MSN to Vawaver
stuttering.john.gc
Old 12-20-2006 , 19:28   Re: Glittermod for SourceMM with Team-Balancing(PTBx like )
Reply With Quote #82

...so if you have smm installed, why would you want to run it as a VSP? and are you sure you're not trying to run both the VSP and SMM versions at the same time?
Old 12-21-2006 , 03:14   Re: Glittermod for SourceMM with Team-Balancing(PTBx like )
Reply With Quote #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuttering.john.gc View Post
...so if you have smm installed, why would you want to run it as a VSP? and are you sure you're not trying to run both the VSP and SMM versions at the same time?
Because I tried both versions

4_Roger Devil:
I tried 1.3.0.5d with bots. Again the same problem. When I am switched at the end of round and I am killed by bot immediately after switching. That is why I have "empty hands" on next round start on opposite site. It is frustrating if you had AWP + desert (bought from dynamic pricing) and you lose everything.

Is it possible to set the switching on Round start (not end of round) as PTBx was??? I think it is better.

Thank you for answer.
Send a message via ICQ to Vawaver Send a message via MSN to Vawaver
tcviper
Veteran Member
Old 12-21-2006 , 04:51   Re: Glittermod for SourceMM with Team-Balancing(PTBx like )
Reply With Quote #84

To make it even more funny, when you have MANI (MMS) + Glittermod (MMS) then sometimes when starting the server (Windows) at doesnt load the mani config. And looks like the immunity still does not work.
Old 12-22-2006 , 08:44   Re: Glittermod for SourceMM with Team-Balancing(PTBx like )
Reply With Quote #85

For the Immunity-Problem :
I cant get the AdminInterface from MANI. I will contact him and discuss the problem.

For the team-switching : I will do the teamswitching on round_start.
Send a message via ICQ to Roger Devil
Roger Devil
Old 12-28-2006 , 15:01   Re: Glittermod for SourceMM with Team-Balancing(PTBx like )
Reply With Quote #86

The problem with the Admin-Interface is solved, thanks goes also to MANI.
If you want to use this feature together with glittermod, please download the newest version 1.3.0.7a from my web-page
LegionStarGazer
Old 01-10-2007 , 08:59   Re: Glittermod for SourceMM with Team-Balancing(PTBx like )
Reply With Quote #87

How work the immunity for machine-gunner in Dod:S because ...

Player with MG has display "is camping" anyway and HP decrease too

And thanks for your work
Roger Devil
Old 01-10-2007 , 11:51   Re: Glittermod for SourceMM with Team-Balancing(PTBx like )
Reply With Quote #88

Im currently investigating this prob as i want to remove machine-gunners and snipers from the camper-detection
LegionStarGazer
Old 01-10-2007 , 12:19   Re: Glittermod for SourceMM with Team-Balancing(PTBx like )
Reply With Quote #89

thx for this quick answer
Roger Devil
Old 01-11-2007 , 02:43   Re: Glittermod for SourceMM with Team-Balancing(PTBx like )
Reply With Quote #90

The bug with DOD-Source is fixed in version 1.3.0.7d. Additionally Snipers are excluded from Camper-Detection.