Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

VSH VSH, old thread (v1.42) - Information/etc.

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

d_duck
Old 01-04-2011 , 02:27   Re: [TF2] VS Saxton Hale Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
1)It's a bugs with installaton of extension. I think.
2)What you did for this?
3)Fixed.
4)It wants 2 or more players. Use bots.

2 - no I didn't anything, just you should coding respawn after change the class in your plugin.

Found problems in your sp file.

line : 2174 - QueuePanleH should return a value
- write " return false; " bottom of that.
line : 2476 : undefined symbol "dataSize"
- define datasize. I don't know what you write.
line - 2477 - undefined symbol hFile , i
- if the above solve, this problem is ok.
line - 2477 - fatal error 127 : invalid expression, assumed zero.

Last edited by d_duck; 01-04-2011 at 02:39.
Eggman
Old 01-04-2011 , 02:45   Re: [TF2] VS Saxton Hale Mode

What?
2477th line is
Quote:
zepos=-1;
I have only warning with 2174th line, and if i will fix it, i will break help panel o_0.
what's you use to edit?
d_duck
Old 01-04-2011 , 02:57   Re: [TF2] VS Saxton Hale Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
What?
2477th line is

I have only warning with 2174th line, and if i will fix it, i will break help panel o_0.
what's you use to edit?
use windows notepad to view
use pawnstudio to write

I checked you successful done. It works exactly. thx.

Last edited by d_duck; 01-04-2011 at 03:16.
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 01-04-2011 , 07:45   Re: [TF2] VS Saxton Hale Mode

Thanks for releasing this Eggman. I've been looking forward to it! And thanks for the support on issues everyone's having.
Inspector Javert
Old 01-04-2011 , 09:24   Re: [TF2] VS Saxton Hale Mode

Nice use of the attachments plug-in, just wish it was possible to properly change the model without having to resort to attachments.

It's fun gameplay modes like this that the attachments block hurts.
xomp
BANNED
Old 01-04-2011 , 09:26   Re: [TF2] VS Saxton Hale Mode

I lol'd @ HHH Jr. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by voogru View Post
Nice use of the attachments plug-in, just wish it was possible to properly change the model without having to resort to attachments.

It's fun gameplay modes like this that the attachments block hurts.
Hats are srsbsns to Valve

Last edited by xomp; 01-04-2011 at 09:31.
Send a message via Skype™ to xomp
voogru
Inspector Javert
Old 01-04-2011 , 09:52   Re: [TF2] VS Saxton Hale Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by xomp View Post
I lol'd @ HHH Jr. xD

Hats are srsbsns to Valve
It's not just hats though, they want a system where the community can contribute things and servers can't just give out the things they create. Right now it's just hats but I suspect it'll be more then hats. You don't implement all of this stuff just for hats or cosmetic wearables.

This is fine, I have no problem with them protecting their content, or special content. But don't do it at the expense of custom content.

I hope if they ever come down on the attachments fix (and I think they will eventually), there is some official way to do it properly that doesn't hurt fun gameplay modes like these or require lots of reprogramming.

They aren't being completely hostile to it because it's a 1 character fix to break it.

I think we should band together a bit more and respectfully lobby valve for some sort of official way of doing attachments that they won't come down and break later on.

It's good that more stuff exists now than their used to be, to show as an example for relaxation of the policy or at least proper official workarounds that function properly.

I'm sure you noticed the SetCustomModel inputs on the players, these intentionally break animations on the player models.
xomp
BANNED
Old 01-04-2011 , 10:00   Re: [TF2] VS Saxton Hale Mode

Quote:
It's not just hats though, they want a system where the community can contribute things and servers can't just give out the things they create. Right now it's just hats but I suspect it'll be more then hats. You don't implement all of this stuff just for hats or cosmetic wearables.

This is fine, I have no problem with them protecting their content, or special content. But don't do it at the expense of custom content.

I hope if they ever come down on the attachments fix (and I think they will eventually), there is some official way to do it properly that doesn't hurt fun gameplay modes like these or require lots of reprogramming.

They aren't being completely hostile to it because it's a 1 character fix to break it.

I think we should band together a bit more and respectfully lobby valve for some sort of official way of doing attachments that they won't come down and break later on.

It's good that more stuff exists now than their used to be, to show as an example for relaxation of the policy or at least proper official workarounds that function properly.

I'm sure you noticed the SetCustomModel inputs on the players, these intentionally break animations on the player models.
I agree 100% with this. It's why me and my friends have signed your petition

I just hope Valve won't ease up on it after TF2 is dead.
Send a message via Skype™ to xomp
Reag
Old 01-04-2011 , 10:01   Re: [TF2] VS Saxton Hale Mode

Quote:

Well SetCustomModel was just a quick rush job valve did for prophunt if I remember, not really surprising it ignores animations.
Reag
Old 01-04-2011 , 10:40   Re: [TF2] VS Saxton Hale Mode

Also this is crashing on team join for some reason.
No errors in logs, it just crashes the whole server.
Running on windows.
Closed Thread