Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

levels

Post New Thread Reply   

fjollerik
Old 08-16-2007 , 08:50   Re: levels
Reply With Quote #11

Okay, hmm i have Immunity on my server and im the only one who have that.. and i only want me to use the amx_super because all the other admins i have cant control it..
Then i change it all to ADMIN_IMMUNITY ?
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 08-16-2007 , 14:44   Re: levels
Reply With Quote #12

LOL

Yep, and im sorry to hear that.
Old 02-29-2008 , 19:56   Re: levels
Reply With Quote #13

Well bmann, ur newest version seems very buggy and doesnt compile! after i made it compile, the flags are all messed up, 'level A admins' can use some 'admin ban flag' commands and so on. Could be something with amxx but probably not. Please have a look at it!

Send a message via MSN to SCHWEDEN
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 02-29-2008 , 20:27   Re: levels
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHWEDEN View Post
Well bmann, ur newest version seems very buggy and doesnt compile! after i made it compile, the flags are all messed up, 'level A admins' can use some 'admin ban flag' commands and so on. Could be something with amxx but probably not. Please have a look at it!
Buggy? Its post in CAPS directly above where you download the plugin that you either A) compile locally or B) use the .amxx in the file

Since the compiler is not up to par with 1.8 required .inc files, you need to compile yourself, like many other plugins out their that are up to date more than the compiler.

I do not know about the reason behind people not having flags and being able to use commands, I have never ran into that or heard of that issue. If im not mistaken you can change the flag sets or permissions with 1.8 now in the cfg's, so it may have something todo with that.

Im curious as to know of a reason besides "it wont compile" that it is buggy
Old 03-27-2008 , 11:48   Re: levels
Reply With Quote #15

Could someone please help me set certain admin permissions? I am new to this and it is all greek to me. If someone could help me, my steam is thekeg1234, I would really appreciate it.
TheKeg
Old 03-27-2008 , 14:21   Re: levels
Reply With Quote #16

Could anyone please help me.......?
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 03-27-2008 , 14:47   Re: levels
Reply With Quote #17

You open up the sma in a text editor. Change the levels you want, based on amxconst.inc, save it. Then compile it either in your scripting folder or at the online ocmpiler.

4.0 will comming out shortly, and will have diff levels for all commands (alot easier to understand and manage)
Old 04-27-2008 , 13:22   Re: levels
Reply With Quote #18

hey where didt i put "These are the Commands and their Flags" in ?
GerJenk
Old 05-27-2008 , 14:40   Re: levels
Reply With Quote #19

Hey Guys just a little problem with levels. Let me explain...

I am trying to change the amx_weapons access level, its is currently set at:

register_concmd("amx_weapon","admin_weapon",A DMIN_LEVEL_C,"<nick, #userid, authid or @team> <weapon #>")

which we all know level_c is flag "o" according to amxconst. I have 38 admins on my server. And i am trying to change it so that its only works with admins with flag "c" which is ADMIN_KICK.

I opened the file which is found in addons/amxmodx/scripting/amx_super.sma

I then changed the line that is shown above to this:

register_concmd("amx_weapon","admin_weapon",A DMIN_KICK,"<nick, #userid, authid or @team> <weapon #>")

Saved the file, uploaded it back to the same file, overwritting the old amx_super.sma. Restarted my server.

BUT this is where my problem is. All players with flag "c" cant use amx_weapon. Its saying they do not have access to that command.

ANY ideas why ? Am i missing something ? Do i need to edit another file to change levels ?

Last edited by GerJenk; 05-27-2008 at 14:42.
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 05-27-2008 , 14:47   Re: levels
Reply With Quote #20

@ sam
? What?

@Gerjenk
You have to "compile" it locally. When you change the sma (which is not the plugin, yet) you need to compile it to the .amxx file (which now is the plugin, once compiled) Then go into the compiled folder, take out amx_super.amxx after its compiled and upload that into your plugins folder.