Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Hero: Marduk

Post New Thread Reply   

mydas
Old 10-01-2005 , 05:20  
Reply With Quote #11

maybe i'll look at it one more and then ask for aproval; what do you say ?

My heroes: SLAYER, Akasha, Achilles, Robo-Ky,Justice, Potemkin, Juggernaut, Mirage, Leviathan, Tyrael, Marduk, Omega Red
Send a message via Yahoo to mydas
Batman/Gorlag
Old 10-01-2005 , 05:32  
Reply With Quote #12

Yeah how come not many heroes get approved "only a select few" Do you manually have to ask or what? Cause even if a person follows the guideline for getting a hero approved, you still don't get your hero approved till like after a while. I would appreciate how this selection process goes and why it takes a while. Cause if you go on the amxmodx forum your plugin gets approved quite quickly . I think it would help if one of the moderators of the forum posted how the approval process goes. Just my opinion .
mydas
Old 10-01-2005 , 10:07  
Reply With Quote #13

i only got 1 of my heroes approved, after i 'manually' asked jtp to approve it. i'm not saying to start spamming him with "approve this" and "approve that" ... he was kind enough to look through the code (all approved heroes must have a very clean code, with no errors and bad implementations) and tell me where i did wrong.

i dunno, i guess one of the main lines on post containing a hero that is asking for approval should be "asking for approval" so when moderators see it, will take it into consideration. of course, no crappy heroes but i sometimes wonder wtf cola lover got accepted (it's my definition of a lame, imba rip)

My heroes: SLAYER, Akasha, Achilles, Robo-Ky,Justice, Potemkin, Juggernaut, Mirage, Leviathan, Tyrael, Marduk, Omega Red
1sh0t2killz
Old 10-01-2005 , 11:38  
Reply With Quote #14

lol instead of time stop u can do like back 2 da future, when it restarts da round lol
Old 10-01-2005 , 11:48  
Reply With Quote #15

thought of that, making the hero later. it would be a different hero, y'know

mage
Old 10-05-2005 , 13:46  
Reply With Quote #16

mydas can you send me this hero just with the update i say now:

that it is like silversurfer i just hold the button down and i got unlimited stop time can you try do it and send it to me?
PLEASE
mydas
Old 10-05-2005 , 16:08  
Reply With Quote #17

do it yourself ... check cyclops code for keydown and keyup codes. call for startFlow() in the keyup and you're set

kILL-jOY
Old 10-05-2005 , 17:29  
Reply With Quote #18

on my server i used this like 6 times and after one of the times all the people on the other team their keys were unbinded and their mice messed up

they all said it was right after i used marduk
**|$uperHero|** Free level 8 / 75+ Heroes / BuyXP at 68.191.146.3:27015 - CS 1.6

(_msv)dakilla(_msv)
Old 10-05-2005 , 17:56  
Reply With Quote #19

ok i can tell that this hero removes the ability to use your key but some time the hero does not set the keys back to use and you have to go back into options and set it back to defalt keys
69.90.113.40:27015 | 8.9.2.158:27025 |64.27.12.39:27015 | 70.84.52.34:27018
70.84.52.34:27016 | 70.84.52.34:27019
Send a message via AIM to (_msv)dakilla(_msv) Send a message via MSN to (_msv)dakilla(_msv)
mydas
Old 10-06-2005 , 06:02  
Reply With Quote #20

i checked the code and the thing that was causing keys not to be reverted to their original state was : simultaneous usage of marduks.
that is, if a timestop is already running when another one is called ... then the bug would occur. now fixed, edited main post