Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

WWW Reg

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   Server Management        Approver:   devicenull (200)
Johnny got his gun
Veteran Member
Old 05-27-2004 , 10:21   WWW Reg
Reply With Quote #1

Allows your server to only accept connects from users that preregistered theirs STEAM ids on the bundled php page.

Alternatively you can have users be named with a prefix (default "Pub:") if they are not registered, everyone else, those
that are registered, will have their normal names.

Note: If it happens that your public players don't get the prefix in their names, try moving wwwreg.amx up in the plugins.ini. Other plugins such as ATAC can interfere with the name changing part.
Attached Files
File Type: rar wwwreg.rar (27.6 KB, 4954 views)
RPRaiden
Old 05-27-2004 , 10:30  
Reply With Quote #2

bbiab? Be Back in a bit?. Im confused why post this?
Veteran Member
Old 05-27-2004 , 10:33  
Reply With Quote #3

I know it can be hard to understand but take small steps at a time and it will come to you
|2ob
Old 05-27-2004 , 10:40  
Reply With Quote #4

be back i am busy?
64.247.24.125:27015

Visit Vitrus's Clan Site!

I would put more, but they have a limit on chars
Send a message via AIM to |2ob Send a message via MSN to |2ob
RPRaiden
Old 05-27-2004 , 11:33  
Reply With Quote #5

I understand now. WOW AMAZING W00T GOTTA HAVE AWESOME! THIS IS PERFECT , WELL DONE, W00T YOU PWND ME!
Veteran Member
Old 05-27-2004 , 11:59  
Reply With Quote #6

I'll see if I can add a feature to let registered players gain slot reservation access.
RPRaiden
Old 05-27-2004 , 12:27  
Reply With Quote #7

This is great for roleplay servers. Cause you usually password them to keep the not wanted people out. That get the passy by word of mouth and dont follow the rules.
Old 05-27-2004 , 13:02  
Reply With Quote #8

would be nice if eg registered users from a forum (like phpbb ) would gain access. so plugin has to read only the phpbb_users-table ?

and there could be other options if users are not registered. they could be gagged etc. i thought of this because mostly players not registererd in my forum start to flame around
Send a message via ICQ to knocker
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 05-27-2004 , 13:24  
Reply With Quote #9

Gj johnny this is perfect for private servers.
Veteran Member
Old 05-27-2004 , 14:11  
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by knocker
would be nice if eg registered users from a forum (like phpbb ) would gain access. so plugin has to read only the phpbb_users-table ?

and there could be other options if users are not registered. they could be gagged etc. i thought of this because mostly players not registererd in my forum start to flame around
That would require a little editing of the users table phpbb/other boards use. I see phpbb has a lot of user_* fields in its phbb_users table, maybe its possible to just add a user_steamid there of course. Im not used to rewriting phpbb but maybe theres a nice module interface for it, so that steamid field comes up nicely when editing your profile... With all of that fixed, this could be cool.