Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Make anything a MapMaker can -Not all ents supported yet-

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:         
Twilight Suzuka
bad
Old 09-11-2004 , 18:20   Make anything a MapMaker can -Not all ents supported yet-
Reply With Quote #1

The basis of this plugin is that a lot of commands for ents are routed, eventually, through the DispatchSpawn command in the SDK, and I wondered if I could use it to spawn...anything.

It turns out, you CAN spawn basically ANY ent, down to the tracks for an osprey, to a snark, to even dynamic lights, using the DispatchSpawn command, if you set it right. Or so it seems. In some mods, some things, like snarks, might not work, or might just sit there, because the coding is not routed through the normal HL.dll. But anything you can put into a map, in a mod, you can use AMXX to spawn.

So, basically, this plugin will, when entirely completed, be able to spawn ANY ent, if the user knows what they are doing. I'm only releasing it now so as to get a little backing, and to see if theres any reason it SHOULDNT work. And I need people to convert it to the newest version of AMXX, or convert ot to fakemeta, ect ect.

Monsters, Lights, and two triggers are entirely scripted.

Monsters breaks down into 6 sections:
Simple:

amx_make_monster_simple <quick> <monster> <triggertarget> <triggercondition> <angles> <flags> <x> <y> <z> <target> <targetname> <optional-thing> <optional-value>

Spawns:
aliencontroller, assassin, baby headcrabs, headcrabs, baracle, bloater, rat,bullhorn/bullchicken, cockroach, garg, gman, icky, leech, end boss, repelling grunts, snarks, and zombies.

Complex:

amx_spawn_monster_complex <monster> <squad/node/model> <triggertarget> <triggercondition> <angles> <flags> <x> <y> <z> <target> <targetname> <weapons>

Spawns: Alien grunts, Big Momma, furniture, grunts,slaves, and hound eyes.

All of these needed a unique specification, such as squad names, leaders, models, or nodes.

Flyers:

amx_spawn_flying_monsters <optional on> <monster> <triggertarget> <triggercondition> <angles> <flags> <x> <y> <z> <target> <targetname> <radius> <size>

Spawns:
Ospreys, Apaches, and swarms of alien flyers.

Flying things needed similar specifcations. The last two arguements are only for alien flyers.

Generic:

amx_spawn_monster_generic <quick> <model> <body> <trigtarget> <trigcondition> <angles> <flags> <target> <targetname> <x> <y> <z>

Spawns:
generic monsters. You can use this to spawn other monsters as well, or your own. They might not work too well tho.

Monster Maker:

amx_make_monstermaker <monstertype> <monstercount> <maxlivechildren> <freq> <delay> <flags> <childsnames> <target> <targetname> <x> <y> <z> <angles>

Spawns:
Any monster. It is used to create a bunch of monsters, or to continue making them.

Special:

amx_spawn_monsters_special <type> <monster> <angles> <triggertarget/body> <triggercondition/pose> <flags> <x> <y> <z> <target> <targetname> <usesentence/arc> <unusesentence/sound/orientation>

Spawns:
Barneys who can talk, tenticals, dead bodies, and turrets.

They all needed specific commands, but I integrated them together.

NOTES:
quick arguement disables or enables specific origin and angles. If you put 0 for all three origins, it defaults to your position.

LIGHT:

Light was easier then the monsters, and always works, regardless of mod.

Light generic:

amx_spawn_light_generic <target> <targetname> <r> <g> [b] <bright> <style> <fade> <fallout> <flags> <pattern> <x> <y> <z>

Spawns: a generic light with those arguements.

Spot Light:

amx_spawn_light_spot <target> <targetname> <r> <g> [b] <bright> <cone> <cone2> <pitch> <sky/nosky> <style> <fade> <fallout> <flags> <pattern<x> <y> <z>

Makes a dynamic light, just like a normal light, with those parameters.

Light Enviroment:

amx_spawn_light_env <targetname> <r> <g> [b] <bright> <fade> <fallout> <x> <y> <z>

Sort of like vexd's set_lights, except it can have some...strange results. It does not effect all lights, just skybox lights, I think.

TRIGGERS <incomplete>:

Trigger_hurt

amx_spawn_trigger_hurt <damage> <type>

Spawns a trigger hurt where your standing.

Teleport

amx_spawn_trigger_teleport_entrance <name>

Makes an entrance with that name

amx_spawn_trigger_teleport_exit <name>

Makes an exit to teleports under that name.

amx_spawn_help <ent>
Give a motd help of that ent.

INSTILATION:
Compile as normal.
Unzip enthelp into your mods folder.

If anything doesnt work, your either not putting in the right parameters, it isnt possible to spawn it in that mod, or I screwed up.

If anyone could record for fakemeta, IM me. We'll work something out.

UPDATE: Triggers done.

Have fun.
Attached Files
File Type: zip enthelp.zip (29.1 KB, 106 views)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (ent_spawning.sma - 858 views - 37.2 KB)
Old 09-11-2004 , 18:40  
Reply With Quote #2

Let me send you my ENTMODX code, it's got easy chat-based entity value modification. Most (useful) vectors, strings, integers, floats are enabled.
Twilight Suzuka
bad
Old 09-11-2004 , 18:41  
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anpheus
Let me send you my ENTMODX code, it's got easy chat-based entity value modification. Most (useful) vectors, strings, integers, floats are enabled.

Ooh. Go ahead. I'll throw it in. Me and Jason are going to, when he finishes his part, and I finish this, make this into one mod...
Old 09-12-2004 , 00:22  
Reply With Quote #4

The concmd is/was ("say","entityvector")

Please PLEASE note that it's not very well explained right now. And every command is currently a say command.

In short, here's some things that need explaining:

.findvec finds the vector of an object, relative to another object. So, if you do: ".findvec origin me 128 128 128" it will list EVERY entity within a 256x256x256 cube, with the center of the cube being you.

But if you do ".findvec velocity me 128 128 128" while running, it will find pretty much every entity moving +/- 128 in each vector.

.findstr or .findsz (I allow both) CAN AND WILL crash the game unless you are searching for netname. Findstr can search for up to 4 different arguments, and the first match wins. Ergo:

If my name is set to "Anpheus" and I say ".findstr net Blargh Anf An Anpheus", the function will say that it matched "An"

That said. Be very careful with .findstr, because for some reason I cannot currently tell, it crashes on targetname, target, global, class... I dont know about others.

Adding variables is pretty easy too, so feel free. Just remember to reply with any updates to the function itself.

It was originally created for vector manipulation, hence the poor name of the function that I am too lazy to change.

Code:
public entityvector(id) {     new iData[65]     new Cmd[9]   //   .get* and .set* (i.e.: .setvec)         // ( vec : vector quantity ) ( bit : bitwise integer ) ( int : integer )         // ( flo : rational number ) ( sz str : string array )     new Var[16]         //  Variable (i.e.: origin, velocity, movetype)     new strArg[3][32]   //    .set variables (X,Y,Z coordinates, numbers, etc)     new strid[32], entid    // Target. In .findstr it acts as a stringArg.     new i, x, count, y  //    Loop vars     new argtype  //   For entity_*_* this is the name of the variable.     //Vars! Vars! Vars!     new Float:iVec[3], Float:oVec[3], Float:idvec[3], iInt, isbit, BitVals[32][32]             if (read_argc() > 2) {         read_argv(1,Cmd,7)         read_argv(2,Var,15)         read_argv(3,strid,31)         read_argv(4,strArg[0],31)         read_argv(5,strArg[1],31)         read_argv(6,strArg[2],31)     } else {         read_argv(1,iData,64)         remove_quotes(iData)         parse(iData,Cmd,8,Var,15,strid,31,strArg[0],31,strArg[1],31,strArg[2],31)     }     if ( Cmd[0] != '.' )         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE     if ( !equali(Cmd,".finds",6) && !equali(Cmd,".help") ) {         if ( equali(strid,"look") || equali(strid,"target") ) {             get_user_aiming (id,entid,x)         } else if ( equali(strid,"me") || equali(strid,"self") ) {             entid = id         } else {             entid = str_to_num(strid)         }             if ( !is_valid_ent(entid) ) {             //Invalid entity             client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] Not a valid target.^n")             return PLUGIN_HANDLED         }         if ( entid < 33 && access(entid, ADMIN_LEVEL_B) && id != entid ) {  //Player entity with immunity             client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] User has immunity.")             return PLUGIN_HANDLED         }     }     if ( equali(Cmd,".help") ) {         client_print(id, print_chat, "Go to console for information on AMXX EntmodX")         if ( equali(Var,"") ) {             client_print(id, print_console, "To set or get a value, in chat type .get or .set followed by a type, and a ")             client_print(id, print_console, "The types are listed with: abbreviation & full name : description.")             client_print(id, print_console, "vec & vector ^t: Any value with more than one variable. i.e.: X,Y,Z coordinates")             client_print(id, print_console, "bit & bitwise ^t: An integer containing true/false statements. i.e.: Movebit 6 = 'godmode'")             client_print(id, print_console, "int & integer ^t: A simple integer, any whole number -2147483648 to 2147483647.")             client_print(id, print_console, "flo & float ^t: A rational or real number, i.e.: 0.05, 3.1415, 9.0")             client_print(id, print_console, "sz & str & string ^t: A string is text, i.e.: ^"Anpheus^", ^"Hello world^"")         }     }     if ( containi(Cmd,"vec") + 1 ) {         /*** VECTOR QUANTITIES *** COMMANDS: .get .set .find        ******/         if ( equali(Var,"origin") ) {             argtype = EV_VEC_origin         } else if ( equali(Var,"vel") ) {             argtype = EV_VEC_velocity         } else if ( equali(Var,"clbasevel") ) {             argtype = EV_VEC_clbasevelocity         } else if ( equali(Var,"movedir") ) {             argtype = EV_VEC_movedir         } else if ( equali(Var,"angle") ) {             argtype = EV_VEC_angles         } else if ( equali(Var,"avel") ) {             argtype = EV_VEC_avelocity         } else if ( equali(Var,"mins") ) {             argtype = EV_VEC_mins         } else if ( equali(Var,"maxs") ) {             argtype = EV_VEC_maxs         } else if ( equali(Var,"rend") || equali(Var,"color") ) {             argtype = EV_VEC_rendercolor         } else {             client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] The variable %s is invalid. Command: %s",Var, Cmd)             return PLUGIN_HANDLED         }             if ( equali(Cmd,".get",4) ) {             entity_get_vector( entid, argtype, iVec )             client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] Command %s %s has been used on Entity %d, Vars: (%f,%f,%f)",Cmd,Var,entid,iVec[0],iVec[1],iVec[2])         } else if ( equali(Cmd,".set",4) ) {             for ( i = 0; i < 3; i++ )                 oVec[i] = floatstr( strArg[i] )             entity_get_vector( entid, argtype, iVec )             if ( Cmd[5] == '+' ) {                 for ( i = 0; i < 3; i++ )                   oVec[i] += iVec[i]             } else if ( Cmd[5] == '-' ) {                 for ( i = 0; i < 3; i++ )                     oVec[i] -= iVec[i]             } else if ( Cmd[5] == '*' ) {                 for ( i = 0; i < 3; i++ )                     oVec[i] *= iVec[i]             } else if ( Cmd[5] == '/' ) {                 for ( i = 0; i < 3; i++ )                     oVec[i] /= iVec[i]             }             entity_set_vector( entid, argtype, oVec )             client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] Command %s %s has been used on Entity %d, Vars: (%f,%f,%f)",Cmd,Var,entid,oVec[0],oVec[1],oVec[2])         } else if ( equali(Cmd,".find",5) ) {             entity_get_vector( entid, argtype, idvec )             for ( i = 0; i < 3; i++ )                 oVec[i] = floatstr( strArg[i] )               for ( i = 1; count <= 64 && i < entity_count(); i++ ) {                 if ( !is_valid_ent(i) || id == i ) continue                 entity_get_vector( i, argtype, iVec )                 x = 0                 for ( x = 0; x < 3; x++ ) {                     if (x == 4) break                     if ( floatabs(iVec[x] - idvec[x]) > oVec[x] ) {                         x = -1                         break                     }                 }                 if ( x != -1 ) {                     num_to_str(i, strid, 3)                     client_print(id, print_console, "[AMXX-EntModX] Entity %d matches (%f,%f,%f)", i, idvec[0] + oVec[0], idvec[1] + oVec[1], idvec[2] + oVec[2])                     count++                 }             }         }     } else if ( containi(Cmd,"bit") + 1 ) {         /*** INTEGER QUANTITIES *** COMMANDS: .getbit .setbit   ******/         if ( equali(Var,"moveb",5) ) {             argtype = EV_INT_movetype             BitVals[0] = "FLY"             BitVals[1] = "SWIM"             BitVals[2] = "CONVEYO"             BitVals[3] = "CLIENT"             BitVals[4] = "INWATER"             BitVals[5] = "MONSTER"             BitVals[6] = "GODMODE"             BitVals[7] = "NOTARGE"             BitVals[8] = "SKIPLOC"             BitVals[9] = "ONGROUN"             BitVals[10] = "PARTIAL"             BitVals[11] = "WATERJU"             BitVals[12] = "FROZEN "             BitVals[13] = "FAKECLI"             BitVals[14] = "DUCKING"             BitVals[15] = "FLOAT "             BitVals[16] = "GRAPHED"             BitVals[17] = "IMMUNE_"             BitVals[18] = "IMMUNE_"             BitVals[19] = "IMMUNE_"             BitVals[20] = "PROXY "             BitVals[21] = "ALWAYST"             BitVals[22] = "BASEVEL"             BitVals[23] = "MONSTER"             BitVals[24] = "ONTRAIN"             BitVals[25] = "WORLDBR"             BitVals[26] = "SPECTAT"             BitVals[29] = "CUSTOME"             BitVals[30] = "KILLME "             BitVals[31] = "DORMANT"         } else if ( equali(Var,"button",6) ) {             argtype = EV_INT_button             BitVals[0] = "ATTACK"             BitVals[1] = "JUMP"             BitVals[2] = "DUCK"             BitVals[3] = "FORWARD"             BitVals[4] = "BACK"             BitVals[5] = "USE"             BitVals[6] = "CANCEL"             BitVals[7] = "LEFT"             BitVals[8] = "RIGHT"             BitVals[9] = "MOVELEF"             BitVals[10] = "MOVERIG"             BitVals[11] = "ATTACK2"             BitVals[12] = "RUN"             BitVals[13] = "RELOAD"             BitVals[14] = "ALT1"             BitVals[15] = "SCORE"         } else {             client_print(id, print_chat, "Please specify an integer-type variable.")             return PLUGIN_HANDLED         }         isbit = 1         if ( isbit && equali(Cmd,".setbit") ) {             if ( strlen(strArg[0]) > 0 ) {                 for (i = 0; i <= 32 && strlen(BitVals[i]) > 0; i++) {                     if ( !containi(BitVals[i],strArg[0]) ) {                         isbit <<= i                         break                     }                 }                 if ( isbit == 33 ) {                     client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] The bit name was not found. Command: %s %s, Bitname: %s",Cmd,Var,strArg[0])                     return PLUGIN_HANDLED                 }             } else {                 isbit <<= str_to_num(strArg[0])             }             iInt = entity_get_int(entid, argtype)             if ( equali(strArg[1],"on") || str_to_num(strArg[1]) == 1 ) {                 iInt |= isbit             } else {                 iInt &= ~isbit             }             num_to_str(iInt, strArg[2], 31)             entity_set_int(entid, argtype, iInt)             client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] Command %s %s has been used on Entity %d bit %s set to %s.",Cmd,Var,entid,strArg[0],strArg[1])         } else if ( equali(Cmd,".getbit") ) {             if ( strlen(strArg[0]) > 0 ) {                 for (i = 0; i <= 33 && strlen(BitVals[i]) > 0; i++) {                     if ( !containi(BitVals[i],strArg[0]) ) {                         isbit = i                         break                     }                 }                 if ( isbit == 33 ) {                     client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] The bit name was not found. Command: %s %s, Bitname: %s",Cmd,Var,strArg[0])                     return PLUGIN_HANDLED                 }             } else {                 isbit = str_to_num(strArg[0])             }             iInt = (entity_get_int(entid, argtype) >>> isbit) % 2             client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] Command %s %s has been used on Entity %d bit %s is set to %d.",Cmd,Var,entid,strArg[0],iInt)         }     } else if ( containi(Cmd,"int") + 1 ) {         if ( equali(Var,"weap",4) ) {             argtype = EV_INT_weapons         } else if ( equali(Var,"solid",5) ) {             argtype = EV_INT_solid         } else if ( equali(Var,"move",4) ) {             argtype = EV_INT_movetype         } else if ( equali(Var,"light",5) ) {                argtype = EV_INT_light_level         } else if ( equali(Var,"renderm",7) || equali(Var,"mode") ) {                argtype = EV_INT_rendermode         } else if ( equali(Var,"renderf",7) || equali(Var,"fx") ) {              argtype = EV_INT_renderfx         } else if ( equali(Var,"imp",3) ) {              argtype = EV_INT_impulse         } else {             client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] The variable %s is invalid. Command: %s",Var, Cmd)             return PLUGIN_HANDLED         }         if ( equali(Cmd,".setint") ) {             iInt = str_to_num(strArg[0])             num_to_str(iInt, BitVals[0], 31)             client_print(id, print_chat, BitVals[0])             entity_set_int(entid, argtype, iInt)             client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] Command %s %s has been used on Entity %d, integer set to %d",Cmd,Var,entid,iInt)         } else if ( equali(Cmd,".getint") ) {             iInt = entity_get_int(entid, argtype)             client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] Command %s %s has been used on Entity %d, integer is %d",Cmd,Var,entid,iInt)         }     } else if ( containi(Cmd,"flo") + 1 ) {         if ( equali(Var,"grav",4) ) {             argtype = EV_FL_gravity         } else if ( equali(Var,"fric",4) ) {             argtype = EV_FL_friction         } else if ( equali(Var,"health") || equali(Var,"hp") ) {             argtype = EV_FL_health         } else if ( equali(Var,"hpmax") || equali(Var,"healthmax") ) {             argtype = EV_FL_max_health         } else if ( equali(Var,"ap") || equali(Var,"armor") ) {             argtype = EV_FL_armorvalue         } else if ( equali(Var,"aptype") || equali(Var,"armortype") ) {             argtype = EV_FL_armortype         } else if ( equali(Var,"fov") ) {             argtype = EV_FL_fov         } else if ( equali(Var,"speed") ) {             argtype = EV_FL_speed         } else if ( equali(Var,"maxspeed") ) {             argtype = EV_FL_maxspeed         } else if ( equali(Var,"render",6) ) {             argtype = EV_FL_renderamt         } else {             client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] The variable %s is invalid. Command: %s",Var, Cmd)             return PLUGIN_HANDLED         }         if ( equali(Cmd,".setflo") ) {             iVec[0] = floatstr(strArg[0])             entity_set_float(entid, argtype, iVec[0])             client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] Command %s %s has been used on Entity %d, float set to %f",Cmd,Var,entid,iVec[0])         } else if ( equali(Cmd,".getflo") ) {             iVec[0] = entity_get_float(entid, argtype)             client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] Command %s %s has been used on Entity %d, float is %f",Cmd,Var,entid,iVec[0])         } else {             client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] The Command %s is invalid.",Cmd)         }     } else if ( containi(Cmd,"sz") + 1 || containi(Cmd,"str") + 1 ) {         if ( equali(Var,"class",5) ) {             argtype = EV_SZ_classname         } else if ( equali(Var,"global",6) ) {             argtype = EV_SZ_globalname         } else if ( equali(Var,"model",6) ) {             argtype = EV_SZ_model         } else if ( equali(Var,"target") ) {             argtype = EV_SZ_target         } else if ( equali(Var,"targetn",7) ) {             argtype = EV_SZ_targetname         } else if ( equali(Var,"net",3) ) {             argtype = EV_SZ_netname         } else {             client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] The variable %s is invalid. Command: %s",Var, Cmd)             return PLUGIN_HANDLED         }         if ( equali(Cmd,".set",4) ) {             entity_set_string(entid, argtype, strArg[0])             client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] Command %s %s has been used on Entity %d, string set to %s",Cmd,Var,entid,strArg[0])         } else if ( equali(Cmd,".get",4) ) {             entity_get_string(entid, argtype, strArg[0],31)             client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] Command %s %s has been used on Entity %d, string is %s",Cmd,Var,entid,strArg[0])         } else if ( equali(Cmd,".find",5) ) {             for ( x = 0; x < 3 && !equali(strArg[x],""); x++ ) {}             if ( x == 0 && equali(strid,"") ) {                 client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] Remember to enter a string. Command: %s %s",Cmd, Var)                 return PLUGIN_HANDLED             }             if ( equali(strid,"") ) {                 isbit = 0             } else {                 isbit = 1             }             client_print(id, print_console, "[AMXX-EntModX] Search begun, searching for strings ^"%s^" ^"%s^" ^"%s^" ^"%s^" in %d entities in variable %s.", strid, strArg[0], strArg[1], strArg[2], entity_count(), Var)             for ( i = 1; i <= entity_count() && count < 32; i++ ) {                 if ( !is_valid_ent(i) )                     continue                 entity_get_string(i, argtype, BitVals[0], 31)                 if ( BitVals[0][0] == 0 || BitVals[0][0] == ' ' )                     continue                 entid = 0                 if ( isbit ) if ( containi(BitVals[0], strid) + 1 ) entid = 4                 for ( y = 0; y < x && !entid; y++ )                     if ( containi(BitVals[0], strArg[y]) + 1 )                         entid = y + 1                 if ( entid ) {                     if ( entid < 4 ) {                         BitVals[1] = strArg[y - 1]                     } else {                         BitVals[1] = strid                     }                     count++                     client_print(id, print_console, "[AMXX-EntModX] Entity #%d has matched command ^"%s %s^" EntStr: ^"%s^", Query Matched: ^"%s^"",i,Cmd,Var,BitVals[0],BitVals[1])                 }                 client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] Search completed, found %d entities searching for strings %s %s %s %s in %d entities in variable %s", count, strid, strArg[0], strArg[1], strArg[2], entity_count(), Var)             }             if ( count & 32 ) client_print(id, print_console, "[AMXX-EntModX] The search contained one or more ambiguous strings and more than 32 entities were found.")         } else {             client_print(id, print_chat, "[AMXX-EntModX] The Command %s is invalid.",Cmd)         }     }     return PLUGIN_HANDLED }
johnjg75
Veteran Member
Old 09-12-2004 , 00:25  
Reply With Quote #5

all i can say is NICE
Old 09-12-2004 , 00:58  
Reply With Quote #6

can we spawn hl monsters on cz or???
Twilight Suzuka
bad
Old 09-12-2004 , 09:18  
Reply With Quote #7

You CAN spawn HL monsters in CZ, however I cannot garantee that they will function properly. CZ DOES use the same SDK, and may include routing things through the HL.dll, same as any other mod, and thus may still have the coding for the monsters in it, but also may not.

So it WILL spawn a snark, but we cannot be certain the snark will know what it is.

Anpheus, strings need a special thing to get them, I think I can fix it, but you need to send me an SMA, because I definitely cannot copy paste it without doign every indent AGAIN.

Today I will work on func_ and misc. Should be done in an hour.

Scratch that. Triggers and misc.
Old 09-12-2004 , 10:24  
Reply With Quote #8

good jobb
Johnny got his gun
Veteran Member
Old 09-12-2004 , 12:49  
Reply With Quote #9

What's a "mapmaker"?

If you say Hammer - how are you going to spawn solid walls?
Ingram
Veteran Member
Old 09-12-2004 , 13:42  
Reply With Quote #10

actually we had this in the old entmoving versions, the vars it copied to the new ent were only the ones a func_wall would use, so u just gotta set them

i think trains will be the challenge, but if u open a map and search for the part in clear text, u'll see that we only need to find a map with an elevator or something and those are the keys to set