Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

MiniStats - In-game HLStatsx, Damagestats and more

Post New Thread Reply   

Rebel
Old 10-02-2006 , 09:50   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #21

There's something wrong with the plugin. I tried a fresh installation of hlstatsx with only one server served and I still get the double message bug.
I noticed also that the chat message is showed to all players.
Maybe last update broke something.

If I set "BroadCastEventsCommandSteamid" => "0" I get only 1 message to all players, but obviously without the name of the killer player.

Last edited by Rebel; 10-02-2006 at 12:50.
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 10-03-2006 , 13:14   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
There's something wrong with the plugin. I tried a fresh installation of hlstatsx with only one server served and I still get the double message bug.

If I set "BroadCastEventsCommandSteamid" => "0" I get only 1 message to all players, but obviously without the name of the killer player.
hmm, im gonna test this later on. I dont realy understand how it could be happening.
Old 10-05-2006 , 14:31   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #23

I'm using HLStatsX premium and can only seem to use the web interface to change hlstats.conf.

So what should I choose for broadcasting player events? I don't want it to show up every time somebody kills someone. Just want it to send to the 2 clients involved.

hlx_psay or ma_hlx_psay

Also could the "rank" display be removed after a certain ammount of time instead of having to press 0?

- Dan

Last edited by DaNN`; 10-06-2006 at 10:51.
Send a message via MSN to DaNN` Send a message via Yahoo to DaNN`
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 10-07-2006 , 15:03   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:

hmm, i was playing around with this today. And doing a simple rcon hlx_psaychat shows that this plugin should not print the same text multiple times.
Could you please do a "rcon logaddress_list" and make you dont have items in there 2 times?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNN` View Post
I'm using HLStatsX premium and can only seem to use the web interface to change hlstats.conf.

So what should I choose for broadcasting player events? I don't want it to show up every time somebody kills someone. Just want it to send to the 2 clients involved.

hlx_psay or ma_hlx_psay

Also could the "rank" display be removed after a certain ammount of time instead of having to press 0?

- Dan
Timed actions are cpu intensive, so id rather not add that.
Old 10-07-2006 , 15:30   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKS View Post
hmm, i was playing around with this today. And doing a simple rcon hlx_psaychat shows that this plugin should not print the same text multiple times.
Could you please do a "rcon logaddress_list" and make you dont have items in there 2 times?
logaddress_list returns only a item, the hlstatsx server ip.
rcon hlx_psaychat works fine, I tried "rcon hlx_psaychat rebel test" and the msg "test" is shown only once.
I cant really understand where's the problem. Stats msgs are shown to everybody and twice. :\

This is the hlstats conf that controlls the msgs and it seems ok to me:
Code:
"BroadCastEvents" => "1",
"BroadCastPlayerActions" => "1",
"BroadCastEventsCommand" => "hlx_psaychat",
"BroadCastEventsCommandSteamid" => "1",
"BroadCastEventsCommandAnnounce" => "ma_csay",
DaNN`
Old 10-07-2006 , 15:31   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:

Timed actions are cpu intensive, so id rather not add that.
Fair enough, so what abou tthe other command?

- Dan
Send a message via MSN to DaNN` Send a message via Yahoo to DaNN`
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 10-16-2006 , 17:05   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #27

rcon hlx_psaychat EKS "TEST this message"

see if you get one or many
Old 10-16-2006 , 17:12   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
rcon hlx_psaychat EKS "TEST this message"

see if you get one or many
I get one.
Sash
Old 10-16-2006 , 18:17   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #29

Sorry but i have to ask befor i will install this fine plugin.
On the page with the download link they call under requirements Mani Plugin but here they say no manis is not required so what is the requirements for the plugin???
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 10-17-2006 , 16:22   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
I get one.
hmm, its odd. But id have to guess there is someting setup wrong somewhere else ( The 2 message thing). I dont have time to setup a test thing yet, and not next week either. But if you still have the problem then, and where unable to fix it. Just pm me, and test more localy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash View Post
Sorry but i have to ask befor i will install this fine plugin.
On the page with the download link they call under requirements Mani Plugin but here they say no manis is not required so what is the requirements for the plugin???
This plugin basicly emulates what mani would do for hlstatsx. So you dont need mani, actualy, if you have mani isntalled your gonna get trouble