Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)

Post New Thread Reply   

Jakeey802
Old 05-02-2016 , 15:10   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1831

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwoods82 View Post
HAHAHAH thanks Jakeey !!!

But really I have no clue how to make this work by switching modes and not be all crappy. Maybe its a problem when i !insertmapzones and !insertmaptiers. Like it is messing with all the maps on my server
PM me your steam link
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 05-02-2016 , 17:18   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1832

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffriozi View Post
yeah thats is the problem.. this plugin is still usable but its totally outdated.

why im saying this? because i had to edit the whole script to make work right.

don't expect much of it.
Then clearly there's something you did wrong, as there are MANY servers running cksurf flawlessly (even too many, imo). Also, the last update was mid last month. As someone who still finds uses out of plugins that are up to 5 years old, that's not even close to being dated.

I'd be really curious to compare the code of your "rescripted" plugin versus the actual release, which you "needed to make it work right".

Last edited by sneaK; 05-02-2016 at 17:39.
jwoods82
Old 05-02-2016 , 18:52   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1833

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffriozi View Post
yeah thats is the problem.. this plugin is still usable but its totally outdated.

why im saying this? because i had to edit the whole script to make work right.

don't expect much of it.
ffriozi, think you can hit me up on steam or in a PM. I will take whatever help I can get.
ZmBzRALIVE
Old 05-03-2016 , 12:41   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1834

How do I change the time for CKsurf? like the timer is Default to 50 minutes but I would prefer it be 25-30 any ideas? (sorry for asking so many questions lol)

and apparently now I have another question haha, uuhh so I changed my command line to start up in my map group and with the map "surf_ace", ever sense then now when I restart my server I have to type !insertmapzones|!insertmaptiers (again) now my Database is

Quote:
"Databases"
{
"driver_default" "mysql"

// When specifying "host", you may use an IP address, a hostname, or a socket file path

"default"
{
"driver" "default"
"host" "localhost"
"database" "sourcemod"
"user" "root"
"pass" ""
//"timeout" "0"
//"port" "0"
}

"storage-local"
{
"driver" "sqlite"
"database" "sourcemod-local"
}

"clientprefs"
{
"driver" "sqlite"
"host" "localhost"
"database" "clientprefs-sqlite"
"user" "root"
"pass" ""
//"timeout" "0"
//"port" "0"
}
"cksurf"
{
"driver" "sqlite"
"database" "cksurf-local"
"user" "root"
"pass" ""
}
"Maps"
{
"driver" "MySQL"
"host" "ns24.clanservers.com"
"database" "http://redirect.chi.gameservers.com/***.**.***.***_******"
}
}
The most recent things I've done is added about 350 maps, and then I was messing around with maplists.cfg Any ideas?

Last edited by ZmBzRALIVE; 05-03-2016 at 17:39. Reason: Had another question
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 05-03-2016 , 12:48   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1835

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZmBzRALIVE View Post
How do I change the time for CKsurf? like the timer is Default to 50 minutes but I would prefer it be 25-30 any ideas? (sorry for asking so many questions lol)
mp_timelimit 25
mp_roundtime 25
ZmBzRALIVE
Old 05-04-2016 , 05:23   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1836

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZmBzRALIVE View Post

and apparently now I have another question haha, uuhh so I changed my command line to start up in my map group and with the map "surf_ace", ever sense then now when I restart my server I have to type !insertmapzones|!insertmaptiers (again) now my Database is

The most recent things I've done is added about 350 maps, and then I was messing around with maplists.cfg Any ideas?
Message to ANYONE having this issue, in csgo/cfg/server.cfg change sv_hibernate_when_empty 0 to sv_hibernate_when_empty 1 this will indeed fix the issue.
jwoods82
Old 05-04-2016 , 17:39   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1837

So I have reinstalled my dedicated server again with only metamod, sourcemod and cksurf. Still having an issue outside of a surf map where any casual map (ex: dust2) has no bots and spawn point issues. Is there a way to break this plugin down. To just the timer and stats and I can load all the cfgs in my surf_.cfg map cfg file?

Is there anyone out there who has a dedicated server up successfully running cksurf that would be open to chatting with me via steam, Skype or discord?
ffriozi
Old 05-05-2016 , 07:54   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1838

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
Then clearly there's something you did wrong, as there are MANY servers running cksurf flawlessly (even too many, imo). Also, the last update was mid last month. As someone who still finds uses out of plugins that are up to 5 years old, that's not even close to being dated.

I'd be really curious to compare the code of your "rescripted" plugin versus the actual release, which you "needed to make it work right".
- Random bot join and full the server with bots
- Some players losing points when hitting the top 1
- challenge is buggy (player can challenge the other player and them type kill in console to start first)

and many others i cant remember atm.

i updated this script with my needs adding styles and fixing those anyoning bugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwoods82 View Post
ffriozi, think you can hit me up on steam or in a PM. I will take whatever help I can get.
sure i will drop you an pm.

Last edited by ffriozi; 05-05-2016 at 07:56.
iNickel
Old 05-07-2016 , 11:40   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1839

Guys help please!!

Is it possible to disable the start zone pushing to the ground / slowing down when trying to speedup in the zone? I want to have stable 250 speed limit in my zone, but I don't know how to do it ._.

btw if you run in the zone without a knife, the zone speed, even on 250 speed limit, still goes to 260. :/

Last edited by iNickel; 05-08-2016 at 03:30.
iphobia
Old 05-08-2016 , 06:30   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1840

If anyone can help on this, that would be amazing.
Recently we swapped the server from linux to windows. In the process, we obviously had to redo the extensions and such for the windows format. However the server was still having a lot of issues and I believe it was just the config file. Either way, after everything is said and done, the server is running great now. The only problem is that there is no replay bot. The config file shows 1 for the bot. I've tried turning it off and back on in game through the cksurf plugin. We did lost the previous replay_bot.nav somehow. So I replaced it with the one that comes in the cksurf download that is about 7kb in size. I have checked the error logs for everything, so far I'm not getting an errors at all. If anyone can help and advise on this, that would be awesome!

Thanks!