Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Solved Help fixing this one !

Post New Thread Reply   

Frensh
Old 07-05-2018 , 13:15   Help fixing this one !
Reply With Quote #1

fixed

Last edited by Frensh; 07-10-2018 at 22:33.
^SmileY
Veteran Member
Old 07-05-2018 , 13:21   Re: Help fixing this one !
Reply With Quote #2

new g_level[32], g_exp[32], g_exp2[32]

These vars need to have size 33 not 32

- See my Git Hub: https://github.com/SmileYzn
PHP Code:
set_pcvar_num(pCvar, !get_pcvar_num(pCvar)); 
Send a message via MSN to ^SmileY Send a message via Skype™ to ^SmileY
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 07-05-2018 , 13:21   Re: Help fixing this one !
Reply With Quote #3

The plugin is very poorly coded, you shouldn't be using that at all. If you want an optimized and properly coded rank system, use the one that I recently made - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=308540 - this one does the same thing, but it's 10x times better coded and has a lot of options to customize.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 07-05-2018 at 13:27.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
Frensh
Old 07-05-2018 , 13:38   Re: Help fixing this one !
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
The plugin is very poorly coded, you shouldn't be using that at all. If you want an optimized and properly coded rank system, use the one that I recently made - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=308540 - this one does the same thing, but it's 10x times better coded and has a lot of options to customize.
can you do something for this one because my players have level +100 and they don't wanna lose there level/exp.
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 07-05-2018 , 13:41   Re: Help fixing this one !
Reply With Quote #5

I can make a plugin that will transfer the data from your plugin to mine.
Old 07-05-2018 , 13:44   Re: Help fixing this one !
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
I can make a plugin that will transfer the data from your plugin to mine.
yeah i would like to use your plugin with level/exp of my players !
thanks
Old 07-05-2018, 18:53
OciXCrom
This message has been deleted by OciXCrom.
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 07-05-2018 , 19:04   Re: Help fixing this one !
Reply With Quote #7

I see that your plugin has a maximum of 20 XP for each level, while mine has a different amount for each one, starting from 100 XP for the first level up to 20.000 XP for the last one. Am I right about the first one?

If I'm correct, the amount of XP that will be transfered should be equal to "20 * (level - 1) + current XP".

According to this, if for example a player has 15 XP and he is on level 7, he should receive 135 XP in my plugin (20 * (7 - 1) + 15).

I assume you haven't changed the cvars in the plugin and they are using the values set in the .sma file. If you did change them, please give me your values.

// Nevermind, I can retreive the cvar value in the plugin itself. Just tell me if everything I said is right and I will make the transfer plugin for you.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 07-05-2018 at 19:15.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
Frensh
Old 07-05-2018 , 20:13   Re: Help fixing this one !
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
I see that your plugin has a maximum of 20 XP for each level, while mine has a different amount for each one, starting from 100 XP for the first level up to 20.000 XP for the last one. Am I right about the first one?

If I'm correct, the amount of XP that will be transfered should be equal to "20 * (level - 1) + current XP".

According to this, if for example a player has 15 XP and he is on level 7, he should receive 135 XP in my plugin (20 * (7 - 1) + 15).

I assume you haven't changed the cvars in the plugin and they are using the values set in the .sma file. If you did change them, please give me your values.

// Nevermind, I can retreive the cvar value in the plugin itself. Just tell me if everything I said is right and I will make the transfer plugin for you.
There is 200 level on my plugin, to up the first level you need 10 xp and for the second level you will need 10*(level), exemple: to up level 2 you need 10*(2) = 20 exp and this is also for the other levels.
Old 07-05-2018, 20:14
Frensh
This message has been deleted by Frensh. Reason: .
Frensh
Old 07-05-2018 , 20:29   Re: Help fixing this one !
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:

i see that your plugin have 30 ranks, i have an idea if you can make you plugin with 240 levels ( 1 rank = 8 level ) with to up 1 level you will need for the first one 10 exp and the second third ect until the level 240 you will need 10*numberoflevels ( exemple for the second level 10*(2) = 20 exp ^^
and no need for the data transfer i will gave them the level by the give_level cmd on your plugin !
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 07-05-2018 , 20:37   Re: Help fixing this one !
Reply With Quote #10

You can customize the ranks and levels yourself in the plugin's configuration file, there's no need for me to do anything. My plugin uses XP and each level requires a certain amount of it. The only difference is that the XP doesn't reset to 0 on levelup, but it's keep going. Look at the configuration file and give it a try, you'll proably figure it out.
Old 07-05-2018, 21:19
Frensh
This message has been deleted by Frensh.