Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

HELP With Plugins...

Post New Thread Reply   

$tretch
Old 01-16-2006 , 20:14  
Reply With Quote #11

k, those are compiling instructions if u have the amxx on ur own pc, right? How do I do it when the amxx files for the server are on a paid server and I can't access the .exe's and such. Just found out that we for some odd reason have 1.00 when we should have 1.6 ........
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 01-16-2006 , 20:17  
Reply With Quote #12

You have FTP access to your server. Just wanted to state that first.

Ask the hosting company to upgrade your server to AMXX 1.60 first, then you won't have to worry about compiling on your own machine for the most part.

To compile locally, either copy the scripting folder from your AMXModX folder to your local machine or download AMXX from this site to your local computer In either case, then follow the instructions in the link I provided
$tretch
Old 01-16-2006 , 20:21   k
Reply With Quote #13

Hey thanks for all the help Brad and Kensai. Just gonna start from scratch and load 1.6, hopefully it'll work. Yeah I do know I got FTP access, just keep in ur head I'm a noob to all this. I'm in the navy working on avionics, multi-million dollar systems, and I'm having a hard time figuring out a game! lol, naw just kidding you guys have my dream job! I'll let you all know how it goes...