Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D(2)] MultiSlots

Post New Thread Reply   

RavenDan29
Veteran Member
Old 12-31-2011 , 16:48   Re: [L4D(2)] MultiSlots
Reply With Quote #91

Please update me if the multislots versus issue of infected spawning as ghosts intially on top of survivors heads gets fixed as it would be good to have an open server not restricted to coop, realism or survival.
Old 01-03-2012 , 19:26   Re: [L4D(2)] MultiSlots
Reply With Quote #92

I am having issues with getting more then 4 people on my coop server. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong, but I have been unsuccessful with increasing the max number of players on my server. I have l4dtoolz set up so the max number of players is 6, and set multislots so the max number of survivors is 6, is there something I'm missing? I remember that i was able to get 5 people in my server a couple years back, but haven't gotten any luck after I recently tried this again.
I cant get any more then 4 people in my server, and no more then 4 people can join. What's funny is that on my side, it says theres a max of 6, but once theres 4, it says that it's full(for other's trying to join), either that or they cant join. I've also tried adding bots, but that didn't work either. Can someone help me with this?
RavenDan29
Veteran Member
Old 01-04-2012 , 11:13   Re: [L4D(2)] MultiSlots
Reply With Quote #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95trane View Post
I am having issues with getting more then 4 people on my coop server. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong, but I have been unsuccessful with increasing the max number of players on my server. I have l4dtoolz set up so the max number of players is 6, and set multislots so the max number of survivors is 6, is there something I'm missing? I remember that i was able to get 5 people in my server a couple years back, but haven't gotten any luck after I recently tried this again.
I cant get any more then 4 people in my server, and no more then 4 people can join. What's funny is that on my side, it says theres a max of 6, but once theres 4, it says that it's full(for other's trying to join), either that or they cant join. I've also tried adding bots, but that didn't work either. Can someone help me with this?
The Problem is unrelated to multislots type status in developer console i bet it says reserved not unreserved?

You need a plugin or extention to unreserve the lobby with the appriorate cvar in your server.cfg file.

Three major plugin/extentions that have unreservation ability

//Remove Lobby Reservation When Full Sourcemod Plugin requireing Downtown Extention

To unreserve only after 4 or 8 have joined just use this cvar
l4d_unreserve_full 1
sm_cvar l4d_unreserve_full 1

To unreserve permanately use these cvars
sm_unreserve 1
sm_cvar sv_allow_lobby_connect_only 0

//L4dToolz (metamod plugin)
sm_cvar sv_removehumanlimit 1
sm_cvar sv_force_unreserved 1

//SuperVersus (cant set z_tank_health with this as it goes to 0 tankhp multi still broken) requires downtown
sm_cvar l4d_killreservation 1
Old 01-05-2012 , 00:12   Re: [L4D(2)] MultiSlots
Reply With Quote #94

Oh, thanks man! I'll test this as soon as I am able to get 4 people to help me test my server :S
Thanks again, and I'll see how this works out
disawar1
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-05-2012 , 07:41   Re: [L4D(2)] MultiSlots
Reply With Quote #95

this plugin spamming bots and kicked after i have 1billion$% pills lolz! I think we will never see at least one 8++ plugin without any the bugs, peace

Last edited by disawar1; 01-05-2012 at 07:45.
mugen
Old 01-05-2012 , 16:25   Re: [L4D(2)] MultiSlots
Reply With Quote #96

try this http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=175060
disawar1
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-12-2012 , 09:26   Re: [L4D(2)] MultiSlots
Reply With Quote #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugen View Post
yep i know this, its work better. like i say all 8++ plugins with bugs, so i write fix =)
Old 03-10-2012 , 19:08   Re: [L4D(2)] MultiSlots
Reply With Quote #98

Decided to try this one out, but for whatever reason I'm only seeing 4 slots. I've got +maxplayers set at 8 on command line. Do we have to use this in tandem with downtown mod?
RavenDan29
Veteran Member
Old 03-11-2012 , 04:57   Re: [L4D(2)] MultiSlots
Reply With Quote #99

yes multislots needs downtown and/or l4dtoolz
Old 03-11-2012 , 14:58   Re: [L4D(2)] MultiSlots
Reply With Quote #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by disawar1 View Post
yep i know this, its work better. like i say all 8++ plugins with bugs, so i write fix =)
Sappy Fix