Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[TF2] Give Bots More Weapons (v1.14 dated 18Oct2022)

Post New Thread Reply   

PC Gamer
Veteran Member
Old 12-22-2020 , 14:10   Re: [TF2] Give Bots More Weapons (v1.4 dated 22Dec2020)
Reply With Quote #31

Thanks for the clarification nostalgia. Now that I understand the problem I can fix it.

Updated plugin in original post to version 1.4 which ensures Australium and Strange weapons always have a killstreak.
coolduke2008
Old 12-22-2020 , 15:35   Re: [TF2] Give Bots More Weapons (v1.3 dated 21Dec2020)
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Gamer View Post
Are you sure about that? The Team Fortress 2 Wiki says "All Australium weapons are of Strange quality." Link: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Australium_weapons

I'm open to changing it, but I'd like to know what quality you think an Australium weapon is, and what your source of information is.
No like the strange part isnt there. Like the weapon is australium but it doesnt have the strange properties attached to it. For example a soldier Australium black box but it doesnt have the kill count. Australium weapons usually have a kill count.

Last edited by coolduke2008; 12-22-2020 at 15:38.
PC Gamer
Veteran Member
Old 12-22-2020 , 22:05   Re: [TF2] Give Bots More Weapons (v1.3 dated 21Dec2020)
Reply With Quote #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolduke2008 View Post
Australium black box but it doesnt have the kill count. Australium weapons usually have a kill count.
That was fixed in version 1.4
nostalgia
Old 12-23-2020 , 11:12  
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
That was fixed in version 1.4
Thank you.

could bots maybe use other action items? like the contraker, power up canteen and more? that'd be SICC

her is free 2tf stufff!!!!!1111111
there no vius, clic here for free link code to gt free bornig tem captoin!!11111111

freetf2crapnovirusipromise.tf

=

Last edited by asherkin; 12-24-2020 at 15:06.
PC Gamer
Veteran Member
Old 12-26-2020 , 13:32   Re: [TF2] Give Bots More Weapons (v1.5 dated 26Dec2020)
Reply With Quote #35

Plugin updated to version 1.5 which removed gamedata dependency.
That Annoying Guide
Old 12-27-2020 , 11:41   Re: [TF2] Give Bots More Weapons (v1.5 dated 26Dec2020)
Reply With Quote #36

Hello everyone. First off I'd like to give mega props to PC Gamer for this wonderful plugin, but there was one thing about it that kinda ticks me off. This being the weapon chances. They are all over the place having some weapons almost always showing up well others may as well not exist. So I used my almost zero prior knowledge of coding to recreate the chance system. Now each unique weapon. "Stat whys" has the same chance of showing up well reskins are rolled afterward. Enjoy as it took me like 3 days to do lol. Oh and if you find any hiccup let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Edit 1: Fixed stupid mistake with heavy
Edit 2: tweaks to allow spy and engi pda's to role modifiers.
Edit 3: updated to version 1.6
Edit 4: Fixed sapper rando
Edit 5: Quicky fix for pyro
Edit 6: Spy fix for missing gun
Edit 7: Guess I probably won't need to update this anymore. Thank you for adding my base PC Gamer
Attached Files
File Type: smx GiveBotsMoreWeapons.smx (26.7 KB, 34 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (GiveBotsMoreWeapons.sp - 31 views - 102.2 KB)

Last edited by That Annoying Guide; 01-02-2021 at 13:13.
nostalgia
Old 12-31-2020 , 20:20   Re: [TF2] Give Bots More Weapons (v1.5 dated 26Dec2020)
Reply With Quote #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Annoying Guide View Post
Hello everyone. First off I'd like to give mega props to PC Gamer for this wonderful plugin, but there was one thing about it that kinda ticks me off. This being the weapon chances. They are all over the place having some weapons almost always showing up well others may as well not exist. So I used my almost zero prior knowledge of coding to recreate the chance system. Now each unique weapon. "Stat whys" has the same chance of showing up well reskins are rolled afterward. Enjoy as it took me like 3 days to do lol. Oh and if you find any hiccup let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Edit 1: Fixed stupid mistake with heavy
Edit 2: tweaks to allow spy and engi pda's to role modifiers.
You just... made it the best...

Jesus thank you so much!

Also, PC Gamer, Could you fix the qualities? Vintage items always make the items name be "Vintage <ITEM>, and the unique quality doesn't work for some reason.

Thanks!

there no vius, clic here for free link code to gt free bornig tem captoin!!11111111

=
PC Gamer
Veteran Member
Old 12-31-2020 , 21:54   Re: [TF2] Give Bots More Weapons (v1.6 dated 31Dec2020)
Reply With Quote #38

Plugin updated to version 1.6 which updated sapper weapons and made changes to weapon quality.
nostalgia
Old 01-01-2021 , 03:20  
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
Plugin updated to version 1.6 which updated sapper weapons and made changes to weapon quality.
Well, some of the qualities are still glitched.

Unique is still nowhere to be found
\
Sometimes it shows the wrong item quality for a strange/festive item

and this version still has the scout pistol bug, which gives scout bots the stock pistol and another war paint or strange pistol, and even the bonk, which gives bots an unfair advantage, also second pistol given by the plugin takes up the melee spot, meaning that scout bots cannot use it, Also, 2 posts up me, that dude that made the edited version had that fixed,

So, I only really want the edited version with the unique quality in it, I mean cmon man, it even feels weird coming back to a pub and seeing it.

This is just a list of some bugs I found.

Quote:
Some festive weapons dont have the yellow thingy

and the weapons are yet to show vintage or genuine on the names.

Quote:
Suggestion that unlocks that are not strange, festive, decorated and others never have the stock quality color and have a large chance to be unique, but can be vintage and genuine.

Just a suggestion!

(still make sure to use the edited version of your plugin pls)

=

Last edited by asherkin; 01-01-2021 at 13:03.
PC Gamer
Veteran Member
Old 01-01-2021 , 23:15   Re: [TF2] Give Bots More Weapons (v1.7 dated 01Jan2021)
Reply With Quote #40

Plugin updated to version 1.7 which incorporated edits to weapon random chances made by That Annoying Guide. Made additional changes to weapon qualities.

Note: I am not aware of any programming method that can add the quality prefix label to items given to Bots. If you know how to do that please share. If not, stop asking for it.