Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

CZ Bot control

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Condition-Zero        Category:   Server Management        Approver:   Johnny got his gun (102)
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 06-02-2004 , 05:23   CZ Bot control
Reply With Quote #1

This plugin allows admins to control the CZ bots, The plugin can automaticly add bots so a minimum of players is allways on the server. There is allso good menus so you can change bot settings on the fly

Credits:
Ops in #AMXmod @ Quakenet for alot of help ( + AssKicR & CheesyPeteza )
Cvar info gotton from: http://www.ufo-design.co.uk/counters..._sp_guide.html (Down Now )

Usage:
You should add this to server.cfg: bot_join_after_player 0 if you dont, you might get weird errors
amx_czbotmenu - Opens the Bot menu
amx_czbotmenuwr - Opens the CZ Bot menu to Weapon restrict menu

CVARS:
amx_czbotautoadd <number> How many bots to autoadd
amx_czbotchangename <1/0> If the bots should be renamed
amx_czbotautokill <3/2/1/0> If the bots should be slayin when the last human is killed 0 = disabled | 1 = Bots on the opposite team is slayin last surviving human |2 = Kills the bots on a random team | 3 = Human player are respawned if a bot is alive( Bot is killed )
amx_czbotjoinafterplayer <2/1/0> 1) If the bots should be kicked if there are no human playres left on the server. | 2) The bots are frozen when no human players are on the server

FAQ)
Q) I get # on add/remove bots
A) Its becuse you have amx_czbotautoadd higher then 0

Q) When i add bots nothing happens
A) Probebly become you have changed what teams the bots can join, and mp_autoteambalance & p_limitteams are enabled

screenshot:
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (czbot_control.sma - 14825 views - 18.7 KB)

Last edited by EKS; 11-07-2006 at 16:04.
tron73
Old 06-02-2004 , 10:37  
Reply With Quote #2

Interesting plugin. It goes in some direction I could have on our server. Is there the possibility, that you can add a feature such as:

Send a mixed group of bots to the game, from the viewpoint of their skill. We use the bots just for fun, to play bigger maps, without having enough players on the server, which is non public. So often a group of skill (difficulty) 1 is "not enouch" but 8 bots of skill 3 are sometimes killermachines .

So a great feature would be to integrate this in the plugin, perhaps just a random-feature which generates also "clantags" in front of ther Names, like:

[0LOOSE]
[1HMMM]
[2KNOW]
[THR33]

or something like that, so you can see, which of the breed you were beaten from

And a question:

Which privilegs does an admin need, to use the command?

Debian LAMP
AMD 64 3700+
2xCS:S
Send a message via ICQ to tron73
Poison_Jay
Old 06-02-2004 , 11:14  
Reply With Quote #3

they should add the CZ icon outside of forum, cuz sometimes i dunno if they are for CS or CZ
Send a message via MSN to Poison_Jay
Girthesniper
Old 06-02-2004 , 15:57  
Reply With Quote #4

CZ is the same thing as CS.

OMG THANKS EKS, I'VE BEEN DYING FOR A PLUGIN TO CONTROL CZ BOTS!!!
Girthesniper
Old 06-02-2004 , 15:59  
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
You should add this to server.cfg: bot_join_after_player 0 if you dont, you might get weird errors
Whats up with that? I want the bots to join after the player, can you fix this?
Girthesniper
Old 06-02-2004 , 16:37  
Reply With Quote #6

Can you remove the BOT72 thing, and replace it with the old names :/.
yikomaka
Old 06-02-2004 , 18:14  
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girthesniper
Quote:
Just replace the zero with a 1
[FBX]
Old 06-02-2004 , 19:15  
Reply With Quote #8

hey cool its like my old cs 1.6 beta bot manager except with some features. Personally I think the autokill (when last human dies) should do what mine did though (randomly kill a bot until a team wins, and then stop), since some people might want this for a dedicated server and they wont like having the team opposite of the last guy to live to die every time.

its a little old and prob has to be updated but heres the code for my fast rounds, which even gives kills to bots on the other team:
Code:
if(get_cvar_num("amx_bot_fastrounds") == 1 && players > 0) {             for(i = 0; i < 32; i++) {                 if(is_user_alive(i) == 1 && notbot[i]) {                     j++                     //format(text, 20, "%i", j)                     //server_print(text)                 }             }             if(j == 0) {                 m = 0                 for(i = 0; i <32; i++) {                     total[i] = 0                     real[i] = 0                 }                 for(l = 0; l < 32; l++) { // same as get players "ade" and "CT"                     get_user_team(l, text, 20)                     if(!notbot[l] && equal(text, "CT") && is_user_alive(l) == 1) {                         total[m] = l                         m++                     }                 }                 //get_players(total, k, "ade", "CT")                 n = 0                 for(l = 0; l < 32; l++) { // same a     s get players "ade" and "T"                     get_user_team(l, text, 20)                     if(!notbot[l] && equal(text, "TERRORIST") && is_user_alive(l) == 1) {                         real[n] = l                         n++                     }                 }                 //get_players(real, i, "ade", "TERRORIST")                 //format(text, 20, "%i %i", m, n)                 //server_print(text)                 while(m > 0 && n > 0) {                     bots = random_num(0,m)                     l = random_num(0,n)                     if(random_num(0,1000) < 500) {                         user_kill(total[bots], 1)                         fragadds[real[l]]++                     } else {                         user_kill(real[l], 1)                         fragadds[total[bots]]++                     }                     m = 0                 for(i = 0; i < k; i++) {                     total[i] = 0                     real[i] = 0                 }                 for(l = 0; l < 32; l++) { // same as get players "ade" and "CT"                     get_user_team(l, text, 20)                     if(!notbot[l] && equal(text, "CT") && is_user_alive(l) == 1) {                         total[m] = l                         m++                     }                 }                 //get_players(total, k, "ade", "CT")                 n = 0                 for(l = 0; l < 32; l++) { // same as get players "ade" and "T"                     get_user_team(l, text, 20)                     if(!notbot[l] && equal(text, "TERRORIST") && is_user_alive(l) == 1) {                         real[n] = l                         n++                     }                 }                 }             for(i = 0; i < 32; i++) {                 if(is_user_alive(i) == 1)                     set_user_frags(i, get_user_frags(i) + fragadds[i])             }             }         }
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 06-02-2004 , 21:45  
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yikomaka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girthesniper
Quote:
Just replace the zero with a 1
The bots allready join when a player joins. Just start you server up, you will notice no bots have joined (Their not kicked when no humans are server, but il add that ). The reason to keep it at zero is quite simple, if you dont then the plugin & HLDS will fight about the control over how many bots should be on the server. If you want to control the bot count manualy or via some other method amx_czbotautoadd 0.

@[FBX],
Yea, i gonna have to add something likethat. Becuse atm its "public" server friendly as it would reward campers

@Girthesniper.
check the cvars. amx_czbotchangename 0

@Poison_Jay in 99% of the cases what works in CS works in CZ

@tron73
Not realy, the bots have 1 skill setting that applays to them all.

There is many fun things to do with bots, i got a few ideas here:
1) Assing a "grupe" of bots to each player. So everyone has their own swat team.
  • The grupe of bots following player 1, would allways protect him. Never leaving his side
  • If player 1 dies, he takes the place of 1 of his bots.(In the same round)

Sounds like fun?
tron73
Old 06-02-2004 , 23:17  
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
@tron73
Not realy, the bots have 1 skill setting that applays to them all.

There is many fun things to do with bots, i got a few ideas here:
1) Assing a "grupe" of bots to each player. So everyone has their own swat team.
  • The grupe of bots following player 1, would allways protect him. Never leaving his side
  • If player 1 dies, he takes the place of 1 of his bots.(In the same round)

Sounds like fun?

Hmm, I know a "real" bot which should protect a human in the near future, his name was Arnold ....

But now something completely different ... inside the bot_profile.db the Bots are named and have different skills, so you COULD add different difficulty bots by using bot_add NAME (given in the db..) and so on, for example:

bot_add Willy (a class 1 bot)
bot_add Lemmy (a class 2 bot)
bot_add Arno " a class 3 bot)

and you have different intelligent opponents.

Debian LAMP
AMD 64 3700+
2xCS:S
Send a message via ICQ to tron73